Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

A War game where no one wants to fight!?!

Comments

• luke61luke61 Posts: 16
    edited 27.10.2012
    what is international 1 and 2 and usa 1
    LUKE61 @ USA 1
  • lorddyllorddyl Posts: 4
    edited 27.10.2012
    I have had some pretty epic battles in USA 1 but i am a member of Death Bringers so that is to be expected. However lately our enemies haven't been attacking and it is getting a little boring. I hope it picks of soon before my army starts eating my walls. lol
    lorddyl USA 1 Proud Sergent of Death Bringers. Rank is Landgrave. level 50, coordinates are 646 883 come and get me:D
  • pinup2pinup2 Posts: 27
    edited 27.01.2013
    MISC plays a good bad guy and they get hit hard
    pinup @ usa 1
  • connovarconnovar Posts: 9
    edited 17.03.2014
    Sometimes it feels like Farmville with soldiers.....
    connovar @ au 1
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 17.03.2014
    connovar wrote: »
    Sometimes it feels like Farmville with soldiers.....

That, right there, is one of the biggest bumps I have ever seen.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Hamza SalmanHamza Salman Posts: 50
    edited 17.03.2014
    hehe int 2 is a huge war server if you want war then join int 2 we also have war here ;););););););););););););););););););););););););)
    Hamza Salman @ Int 2
  • DarthHound (US1)DarthHound (US1) Posts: 32
    edited 18.03.2014
    If you want a big war, just spread rumors and dissent in H.I.V.E and THE MISC. Have those two split to make 4 alliances, and watch the chaos ensue......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DarthHound @ usa 1

Proud Founding Father of CelticRising.
  • mvan (US1)mvan (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    edited 18.03.2014
    Well said mxnman!
    Mvan
    TBD4Life!
  • williamandarbelwilliamandarbel Posts: 2,816
    edited 18.03.2014
    Mxnman wrote: »
    Hey all I have been playing this game for awhile and every time I ever see an attack by a member of my alliance or by me am greeted by a ton of messages "Please don't attack" "We just want to be friends" "We could be allies" And I mean almost every time this is the most peaceful war game I have ever played I find it really funny the only people who every fight back are the big name alliances I mean it might just be my world but is anyone else finding this because When I attack a bigger alliance they always ask why we are fighting and they're always shocked at the "For fun" reply... Or alliances my level say "Don't fight join are guild" Or weaker alliances "You bully's fight someone your own size" Which also P***** me off when Small alliances complain about getting attacked by Stronger alliances it happens they're not bullies they earned there higher ranks mostly likely fought higher level alliances on there way up and it took time this is a WAR game and kinda annoys me that no one ever wants a damn war any more...

Am not saying I want a war with everyone and am expecting a load of messages from some really powerful alliances "Fight us then" but it does get kinda boring (Funny though) in my opinion.
    have no mercy on the alliance.
    CONQUER
    williamandarbel
    Proudly part of Sword of Truth, US1.

A non-ruby buyer.

#Thedreamliveson
    7.jpg
  • P.I.T.A :D (US1)P.I.T.A :D (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    edited 19.03.2014
    I seem to find enough battles ,the problem I find are the bully-sissies in the Everwinter lands ! The alliances are huge,so no way to fight for a RV unless you want to end in ruins EVERYTIME . Many have 6+ RV's or more and the few un-allied cry,cuss and wail if you try to take one. There is no way to independently support your castle without at least 1 RV . If nothing else stop charging the outrageous travel fees to transport goods until you can level the field. Offer an option to purchase a maximum of 2 RV's to support yourself. A good battle is what we are here for ,but ther is no such option in Everwinter Lands.
    Marji @ usa 1
  • cat402cat402 Posts: 830
    edited 19.03.2014
    US1 is peacful. Its sort of dying off. A lot of mid-level players and alliances went inactive, so now its high and low levles, with a few midlevels like me. I am in an area ruled by my alliance really, so I get no wars. Neph and MISC are nearby though. We go to war a lot, just becuase there are some slightly smaller mid-level aliances there.
    Cat40, former Castle Protecti leader, a Proud Non-Ruby-Buyer
    [FONT=&quot]If you want to contact me about something I did or said on the forums, please private message me though the forums, not through the game.
    Speed equation (link)
    [/FONT]
    408990172.jpg
    [FONT=&quot][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/FONT]

If you beat me once, you earn my respect.
    If you beat me twice, I mark you as a target.
    If you beat me three times, shame on me.
  • ReehaniReehani Posts: 175
    edited 19.03.2014
    Why not have a special thread for announcements like 'Player/Alliance Namesake is looking for an adversary to have fun and go into a war for N days'? Then someone with the same desire can answer your call, and if you like this adversary, you can agree on when you start and finish, and on whatever other terms the parties might want to include, and then go in for it?
    Sort of a duel-arrangement/war contract stuff? And to ensure contracts are observed, maybe it's possible to find some bigger alliance/higher lvl player to act as a supervisor for certain remuneration, ensuring that violation of agreement will be prosecuted?
    If the woman's heart finds its master, she will never refuse to bear his mark. The chastity belt, the collar, the fetters and scars, even the cattle brand on her brow - everything will she be ready for, everything will she accept happily when she loves, everything will she be proud of, as the liegeman is proud to stand under the banner of his unconquerable sovereign.

Reehani @ usa 1
  • Regni_LamiaRegni_Lamia Posts: 7
    edited 19.03.2014
    Just a suggestion if you are looking for a war but not to be destroyed/get these messages. Something my alliance does with other alliances is finding ones that are close to our ranking or in distance and asking them if they want to have glory wars. If they agree we would then get a list of members in our alliance that want to be a part of this and send it to them as well they will us. The wars will generally last about 1-2 weeks giving players a chance to really test their might and get some glory for themselves.
    :thumbsup: Please click my dragon! :thumbsup:

efMyT.gif

Regni_Lamia @ usa 1
  • williamandarbelwilliamandarbel Posts: 2,816
    edited 19.03.2014
    Marji3 wrote: »
    I seem to find enough battles ,the problem I find are the bully-sissies in the Everwinter lands ! The alliances are huge,so no way to fight for a RV unless you want to end in ruins EVERYTIME . Many have 6+ RV's or more and the few un-allied cry,cuss and wail if you try to take one. There is no way to independently support your castle without at least 1 RV . If nothing else stop charging the outrageous travel fees to transport goods until you can level the field. Offer an option to purchase a maximum of 2 RV's to support yourself. A good battle is what we are here for ,but ther is no such option in Everwinter Lands.
    you only go to ruins when u r inactive
    williamandarbel
    Proudly part of Sword of Truth, US1.

A non-ruby buyer.

#Thedreamliveson
    7.jpg
  • hge3hge3 Posts: 155
    edited 24.03.2014
    I agree, nobody within 100 miles of my castle ill fight me they all evac troops!
    I have noticed how many people say that the game is impossible for non-ruby buyers to play. I am a non ruby buyer, but I have easily gotten to level 69, and I have 2 very built up 8 food op's and 1 very built up 6 food op. i also have a nice castle in ice, sands, and fire with Rv's. It is quite possible to play the game if you are not a ruby buyer.

Looking for good players for my alliance on USA1. Message hge in-game or hge3 on forum.

hge @ usa 1
  • hge3hge3 Posts: 155
    edited 24.03.2014
    cat402 what is your player name on the world map
    I have noticed how many people say that the game is impossible for non-ruby buyers to play. I am a non ruby buyer, but I have easily gotten to level 69, and I have 2 very built up 8 food op's and 1 very built up 6 food op. i also have a nice castle in ice, sands, and fire with Rv's. It is quite possible to play the game if you are not a ruby buyer.

Looking for good players for my alliance on USA1. Message hge in-game or hge3 on forum.

hge @ usa 1
  • Masonh928Masonh928 Posts: 68
    edited 24.03.2014
    Yeah… I've been called a bully several times. One, because I'm protecting my alliance members. However, if the player attacking was twice my level the scenario is different.
    Masonh928 @ usa 1
    edited 26.03.2014
    There should be some excitement now with the USA1 H.I.V.E vs. MISC war.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • qazs2qazs2 Posts: 4,141
    edited 26.03.2014
    you just had to bump this thread Aidan didn't you
    qazs @ usa 1

Name? Creatures? Bees?

Oranges?

Wrong place for any of those.

If there is ever a problem, issue, or just need advice I be more than happy to help just PM me.
    edited 26.03.2014
    qazs2 wrote: »
    you just had to bump this thread Aidan didn't you

Four days, FOUR DAYS!FOUR DAYS!!! AND HE SAYS BUMP!

May I draw your attention to the post before my first post, that is a bump, not FOUR DAYS!!!
    -Albert Einstein
Sign In to comment.