Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New Ways How To Get Resources

Liamv3Liamv3 Posts: 7
500 Rubies:Buy them from king's market costing 500 Coins,20 Woods and 50 Stone
4,000 Bread/Food:Buy Them For Wheat(requires to make it)
1,000 Stone/Wood:Buy them from lumbermill/mine shop
1,000 Coins:From Bank For FREE........

Making new stuff...
1.Wheat:From Farms and Wheat Shop Too
2.Wheat Shop:Where you buy bread/food stuff...
3.Lumbermill Shop:Were you buy wood
4.Mine Shop:Were you buy stone of course...
5.Bank:Were you get coins for Free....
What we should add to the game...MarketPlace Resources
  1. We should make ALL Resources Rubies Money Wheat Food ect
  2. I think we should make the game BIGGER
Post edited by Liamv3 on
Liamv3 @ WWW 2

Comments

• Ante55Ante55 Posts: 1,156
    edited 27.01.2013
    (godlike facepam!!!!!!!!!!!)

noooooooooo not this thread again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Ante55 @ skn 1 "Really you are actually reading this?!" ?(

Need info about RBCs? Click on this Link!
    http://deathorgloryalliance.blogspot.in/

Watch my new idea of a new event! Click on this link ! http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?59572-New-Event-The-Conquest-of-Forlarn-Valley&highlight=forlarn

Also please use the search function!
  • Bloody EmperorBloody Emperor Posts: 228
    edited 27.01.2013
    What is wrong with you guys?
    This will NOT be added to game!
    Bloody [email protected] International 1
  • matthew27matthew27 Posts: 284
    edited 27.01.2013
    facepalm x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(
    matthew27 @ en 1
    Rise and rise again until lambs become lions
    Lv52 and counting. Member of the great dark dominion.
  • RoobinHood77777RoobinHood77777 Posts: 302
    edited 27.01.2013
    Ultimate facepalm x(
    RoobinHood77777 @ en 1

Now part of the NEMESIS!

"To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction",Isaac Newton. ;)
  • BraveShadow1BraveShadow1 Posts: 343
    edited 27.01.2013
    matthew27 wrote: »
    facepalm x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(
    You spammed you cannot put more than 5 smiles on a post
    BraveShadow1 @ USA 1 White Assasins
    White Assasins looking for members in USA 1
    Final Fantasy Cloud said to Sephiroth "I Pity You. You Just Don't Get It At All...There's Not A Thing I Don't Cherish!"
    Another Quote "You Can't Change Anything By Just Sitting Back And Looking At It." Big Final Fantasy Fan :)
  • ThornPrickleyThornPrickley Posts: 668
    edited 27.01.2013
    People just don't get it. There are only 4 ways to get rubies, and it'll stay that way. RB, Quests, lvl ups, and RL money. I vote THUMBS DOWN!

NOOOOOO NOT THIS THREAD AGAIN!!!!!
    I, AM BACK!

?(A blue police box floating in space? Is it bigger on the inside? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Do you know what this is from?
  • Liamv3Liamv3 Posts: 7
    edited 30.01.2013
    No facepalm please :):):):):)
    Liamv3 @ WWW 2
  • Liamv3Liamv3 Posts: 7
    edited 30.01.2013
    :?: SHUT UP WITH DA FACEPALM THINGY IN MY THREADS REPORTIN YO TO THE MODERATOR x( x(
    Liamv3 @ WWW 2
  • Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
    edited 30.01.2013
    no no no no no no no and no
    Danger1602 World 1
    I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
    I am smart strong and stealthy
    I LOVE TURTLES
    check out my youtube videos our best one is the life of cheif the tortoise

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]thought to be slow but fast
  • Adventurer2Adventurer2 Posts: 1,120
    edited 30.01.2013
    How about you add a poll to this so instead of people saying things like "facepalm," we can just vote that this shouldn't be added and there wouldn't be as much spam.
    My old castle. Not sure what I want as a signature now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vastan (INT3)Vastan (INT3) Posts: 550
    edited 30.01.2013
    Wow... 1 gold to 1 ruby exchange rate!?

Given that you starting playing 4 days ago I guess it's understandable and forgiveable that you don't know much about the game yet. I would suggest however that you might want to play for a while and read around the forums before making many more suggestions... Otherwise many more faces will be meeting many more palms
    White Hayes @ en 1
  • WarriorRasseWarriorRasse Posts: 1
    edited 30.01.2013
    hjgohujvfytivfgytitcvytxcikvgjnb
    WarriorRasse @ skn 1
    edited 30.01.2013
    Don't add this in the game.

Translated for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ante55Ante55 Posts: 1,156
    edited 30.01.2013
    Dude if they would add the function with exchaning coins for rubies a good exchange rate would be this:
    1000000000000000000 coins for 0,0000000001 rubies
    Ante55 @ skn 1 "Really you are actually reading this?!" ?(

Need info about RBCs? Click on this Link!
    http://deathorgloryalliance.blogspot.in/

Watch my new idea of a new event! Click on this link ! http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?59572-New-Event-The-Conquest-of-Forlarn-Valley&highlight=forlarn

Also please use the search function!
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,444
    edited 30.01.2013
    Liamv3 wrote: »
    500 Rubies:Buy them from king's market costing 500 Coins,20 Woods and 50 Stone
    4,000 Bread/Food:Buy Them For Wheat(requires to make it)
    1,000 Stone/Wood:Buy them from lumbermill/mine shop
    1,000 Coins:From Bank For FREE........

Making new stuff...
    1.Wheat:From Farms and Wheat Shop Too
    2.Wheat Shop:Where you buy bread/food stuff...
    3.Lumbermill Shop:Were you buy wood
    4.Mine Shop:Were you buy stone of course...
    5.Bank:Were you get coins for Free....
    What we should add to the game...MarketPlace Resources
    1. We should make ALL Resources Rubies Money Wheat Food ect
    2. I think we should make the game BIGGER

Please use the search function before starting a new thread
  • AnandoAnando Posts: 254
    edited 30.01.2013
    an ok idea but requires rubies making a futher disadvantage for non-ruby players
    Berimond is Back, but who will you be supporting?
    Vote
    The days go past like knights of shining armour.

ORDER OF KINGS IN ENGLISH1 RULES THE WORLD :D

Level 60. since 9/01/2013

:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dream it

Anando in en1 ( lvl. 60}
  • RighteousBob449RighteousBob449 Posts: 829
    edited 30.01.2013
    WHY THIS THREAD AGAIN.....
    I do like the idea though but it will never happen...

BYE-BYE....search function... i will always use you though
    RighteousBob449 @ usa1

I Am Proudly A Member Of GoodGameEmpire..THE BEST GAME EVER.

Lion Supporter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sword Of Truth Wing Manager
    If you have a question about anything at all, Just pm me and I will try my best to answer it.
  • AgentYAgentY Posts: 713
    edited 31.01.2013
    Search Engine-
    R.I.P.

We all wish you were back
    LegionOfKillers

Not to be messed with

International 2
    My reaction when I look at my enemies' castles after I attack them:
    "Stop! It's too bright!!"
    My original and new event idea: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?64214-The-Banished-King-New-Event&highlight=banished+king
    Also, please use the search engine. There are hundreds of threads on one topic.
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 31.01.2013
    Cafe Lamp (anagram)

Opposite of yes (2 letters)
    It's been a while.....

edited 31.01.2013
    Baldrick wrote: »
    Cafe Lamp (anagram)

Opposite of yes (2 letters)

Mind if I start saying that now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sign In to comment.