Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Message to USA 1 Server: The Great Rustling of our time

DrJimmyRustleDrJimmyRustle Posts: 18
edited 05.02.2013 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
Hello Players of USA1,

THE MISC is no longer going to stand by while The Collective attempts to impose its will across this server. Nobody else will stand up to them, so it is left to us, the last true shining beacons of hope for this game. Do you want to play this game for what it is, or do you want to play it the way they tell you? Why should you bend to their will?

3974434a5d9994d480f61b81dd7d7143.png

How can anyone look at this definition, and not see The Collective as bullies? When you do something they don't like, they threaten war. When you do something without their permission, they attempt to drive you out of the game with overwhelming numbers.

You can call us what you want, but we aren't trying to dictate to other players how they should play the game. It's especially ironic that they would attempt to "teach us a lesson" for "stealing" a capital which was less than eight hours old. These are the same people who literally stole Majestiic's capital - one he had several hundred dollars invested in. They somehow believe they have total control over the server and believe they can do as they please simply because nobody will stand up to these tyrants. These are the people you are following. They are hypocrites, they are The Collective, they are Bullies. THE MISC will tolerate this no longer. Your hypocrisy, unfair play and bullying will stop once and for all.

Make no mistake, we are prepared. We are organized, we are well-funded, and we are not going anywhere. There's a storm coming, The Collective. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.

Signed,
THE MISC

x0yx3n.jpg

P.S. For all you USA1 players that are against bullying and unfair game play, you are encouraged to join the revolution.
Post edited by DrJimmyRustle on
DrJimmyRustle @ usa 1

Comments

• horseBRAHhorseBRAH Posts: 4
    edited 17.01.2013
    I approve of this msg.

in b4 The Collective says The Misc are bullies for having a capital.
    horseBRAH @ usa 1
  • edited 17.01.2013
    We captured the Capital 100% fair and square. It was a fell fought battle and in the spirit of the game.

Having every member of The Collective threatening and insulting us, is bullying. The "COALITION AGAINST TYRANNY" is what they claim to stand against, when it is clearly obvious that they are the tyrants.
  • scipio2012scipio2012 Posts: 84
    edited 17.01.2013
    "God Bless The MISC!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]scipio2012 @ usa 1
  • confuzzionconfuzzion Posts: 282
    edited 17.01.2013
    if u captured it from another alliance, how is it urs? if u would of captured it 1st before anyone i could understand this

bring light to my eyes so i can understand where ur defense is of this situation of the "capital"

is capping a capital from another alliance not an act of war or bullying in itself regardless how long they have had it?
    Name: Confuzzion
    Level: 60
    Alliance: Army Of Darkness

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 17.01.2013
    confuzzion wrote: »
    if u captured it from another alliance, how is it urs? if u would of captured it 1st before anyone i could understand this

bring light to my eyes so i can understand where ur defense is of this situation of the "capital"

is capping a capital from another alliance not an act of war or bullying in itself regardless how long they have had it?

They had the capital for a total of 4 hours. Their original capture attack hit it slightly less than 15 minutes before ours when it was unclaimed.

You are saying that the capital should go to the person who happens to hit the capture attack first? lol

I'm 100% sure no one in TC would say that if it had been anyone but them capping it first.
  • DrJimmyRustleDrJimmyRustle Posts: 18
    edited 17.01.2013

Read above post.

Also, TC stole Majestiic's capital. It belonged to someone else, yet they captured it from another alliance. Here ladies and gentlemen, is the hypocrisy one again.
    DrJimmyRustle @ usa 1
  • why_u_madwhy_u_mad Posts: 337
    edited 17.01.2013

We didn't cap it from another alliance.

To cap a castle, it takes 24 hours and they only had it for four hours. We decided to fight for it fair and square.

This is not a horse race of who gets their first .....
    Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the Goodgame Empire in USA1 in General and USA1 in Particular.
  • edited 17.01.2013
    why_u_mad wrote: »
    We didn't cap it from another alliance.

To cap a castle, it takes 24 hours and they only had it for eight hours. We decided to fight for it fair and square.

This is not a horse race of who gets their first .....

They had it for 4 hours and the original capture to an unclaimed op/capital is instant.
  • Troll4Life2Troll4Life2 Posts: 363
    edited 17.01.2013
    Wait the collective isnt an alliance? Its a branch of the servers most powerful alliance right? If so you guys got guts, your really stupid, but you got guts and you got my support
    Levels

Silly
    Easy
    Moderate
    Dangerous
    Deadly
    Nuclear

A proud member of Imperium

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 17.01.2013
    gotta love it when the same people saying we're being bullies for stealing a capital

are the only people to ever steal a capital

but it's ok, they can have the other servers come at us if they want too, we're not going anywhere
  • mickydees (US1)mickydees (US1) Posts: 58
    edited 17.01.2013
    talking about "earning" and "deserving" the capital

i think its pretty clear now that we deserve it more than the ones who had the faster horses. they couldnt hold it for a few hours, but we can and will hold it from the whole server. a world war isnt enough to earn the capital?
    image.php?u=1218245&type=sigpic&dateline=1353012281
    mickydees @ usa 1
  • famous nadinfamous nadin Posts: 335
    edited 17.01.2013
    i suport the misc,cause inside they are very good!
    counting on my fingers no one beats me till now,waiting for a true warrior that will fight me8):D;):(
    I need an alliance please help me and see my thread - http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?64697-need-an-alliance&p=719436#post719436
  • miscrepresentedmiscrepresented Posts: 483
    edited 17.01.2013
    Read above post.

Also, TC stole Majestiic's capital. It belonged to someone else, yet they captured it from another alliance. Here ladies and gentlemen, is the hypocrisy one again.

Brah dont you know that TC took that capital for the sake of the entire server including Majestic? Theyre just doing us all a favor.

And LOL at "deserving" a capital because it popped up near you. We took it, and before much was put into it at all, and are holding it against TC. Thats how you earn something. Merit.
    miscrepresented @ usa 1
  • Turksta6Turksta6 Posts: 25
    edited 17.01.2013
    i suport the misc,cause inside they are very good!

Aw, cutie.
    image.php?u=1218245&type=sigpic&dateline=1353012281
  • Troll4Life2Troll4Life2 Posts: 363
    edited 17.01.2013
    Turksta6 wrote: »
    Aw, cutie.

Bluah cutie lover!
    Levels

Silly
    Easy
    Moderate
    Dangerous
    Deadly
    Nuclear

A proud member of Imperium

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • calvesKAZZcalvesKAZZ Posts: 233
    edited 17.01.2013

I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, confuzzion. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, confuzzion, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.
    calvesKAZZ @ WW5
  • edited 17.01.2013
    calvesKAZZ wrote: »
    I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, confuzzion. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, confuzzion, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.

3647qa.jpg
  • Melis C2Melis C2 Posts: 299
    edited 17.01.2013
    lol @ Hugh_G_Penus........ great name :)
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be King.

Melis C @ WWW 2
  • deltafrcedeltafrce Posts: 1
    edited 17.01.2013
    great thread.

wouldreadagain/10

repped.

5 stars.
    deltafrce @ usa 1