Home English (UK) Players ask Players

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

equipment discussion

icepikaicepika Posts: 767
edited 16.09.2013 in Players ask Players
I just figure it out that building can't be destroyed during the attack has been changed
There is rare and epic equipment that can destroy building during attack (although the chance is small )
That's what I want to share.
Feel free to discuss what you want to share about new equipment effect and its use;):D
Post edited by icepika on

Comments

• xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 16.01.2013
    I think this update is just great, it really adds more strategy to the game, I keep getting Epic items that increase ranged soldiers power for example, so when I am attacking the ranged attackers become really really powerful (even more than the melee soldiers), the equipment that shows the attack earlier, or that decreases travel time or decreases their wall protection are just great too (the ones that I hate are the ones that reduce travel costs )

GGS really made a good work adding that, I still don't understand though, why the "Epic Weapon of the bowman" is an axe? That's Ironic :P
  • DakkonDakkon Posts: 2
    edited 16.01.2013
    I got two of these items. their called destroyers. aka "epic armor of the destroyer". but your right the % is fairly low to destroy a building. 1-5% on the ones i have. But a commander with four of these would be vicious visitor to have.
  • icepikaicepika Posts: 767
    edited 16.01.2013
    it really indeed increase strategic aspect of this game. When you are defending, you can change the equipment to match with the coming enemies to surprise them and get fewer lost :)
  • immortalslayerimmortalslayer Posts: 6
    edited 16.01.2013
    i have one of these as well. what all levels are there other than common, rare and epic?
    edited 16.01.2013
    Ordinary > Rare > Epic > Legendary
  • immortalslayerimmortalslayer Posts: 6
    edited 16.01.2013
    Ok.. Thanks!
    edited 16.01.2013
    new discovery : My occupying time when capture doesn't necessary 24 hours now. They will be reduced a little. It's best for anyone intent to capture new outpost (especially from someone else :P)
  • ssikssik Posts: 138
    edited 16.01.2013
    found the items are not just for 1 attack and there gone, like tools. they seem to last after an attack. not sure if there perm or might go away on death.
  • B.StinsonB.Stinson Posts: 156
    edited 16.01.2013
    I doubt they will be lost in the event of a lost battle but haven't lost one yet to confirm.
    edited 16.01.2013
    I see that they go in set. So what will happen if you put on full set ? I played a lot of RPG games and usually, they had additional buff. I just wonder if this buff will happen here ?
  • Parcoria22Parcoria22 Posts: 233
    edited 16.01.2013
    Any idea what goes in the "look" category? I'm thinking if you equip all 4 pieces of the same set you receive an additional bonus but haven't been so lucky, yet. Anybody know?
  • vampire empirevampire empire Posts: 218
    edited 16.01.2013
    what meanss destroy a building?does it mean the defender has to rebuild the building?
    edited 16.01.2013
    Yes, at least that is what I understand.
    edited 16.01.2013
    They are dangerous. Just figure it out that each destroyer part has 1-2% of destroy buildings. Then that's mean with full armor (rare/epic) you can have 5%-10% of destroying a building. This number may be higher with legendary part. And if they does have buff of full armors. Just imagine how dangerous they are.
    I vote this the most dangerous armor for commanders :)
    For castellated, the scout armor is good too. They can increase your vision greatly (20% or more ) which you can see the attack coming eariler and change the armor before it hit. Great one :)
  • Trage NerdTrage Nerd Posts: 164
    edited 16.01.2013
    I haven''t found anything in the category look either? anyone found some?
  • RoobinHood77777RoobinHood77777 Posts: 302
    edited 16.01.2013
    Great update I forged an item out of 3 and got a creepy skull that reduces the fires caused by looting by 5%,really nice update.
    But I still don't know what is this look?
  • ewan888ewan888 Posts: 159
    edited 16.01.2013
    Do anyone have a legendary equipment ?
    And I want to ask how much does it cost to change 6 epic into a legendary?
    edited 16.01.2013
    Parcoria22 wrote: »
    Any idea what goes in the "look" category? I'm thinking if you equip all 4 pieces of the same set you receive an additional bonus but haven't been so lucky, yet. Anybody know?

I have the same idea with you.
    I have collected 3 of the same set.I maybe know the answer soon
  • venuccivenucci Posts: 67
    edited 16.01.2013
    When you attack a RBC you see their commander stats as well. However, when you are deploying your troops in the attack screen you don't see those bonusses like with the tools bonusses. Will this be fixed?
    edited 16.01.2013
    I hop this will be fixed soon.Besides I think we can see the bonus of our castellans in defence screen. Hope this will fix too

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file