Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

to holtman and misc2

sataisatai Posts: 14
edited 15.01.2013 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
i am so gratified that you so called big assed alliance be so grand as to always attack players 15 levels below you congrats you sent 1000 men to kill my 44 at outpost and 46 at castle congrats on your win hope you enjoy the bread and now i know why you are so big HAHAHA i am a joke got i only been playing less than 5 weeks btw i still have some bread of you like
Post edited by satai on
satai @ usa 1

Comments

• dawg pound56dawg pound56 Posts: 5
    edited 15.01.2013
    is this whole thing with usa1 hating the misc still goin on?
    dawg pound56 @ usa 1
  • sataisatai Posts: 14
    edited 15.01.2013
    no man i dont hate anyone its not in our blood but we do not take bullying lightly here so baadshah grow some balls and attack your level or grow some to come at me yourself dont send your lackeys keep them dogs at home
    satai @ usa 1
  • brofessionalbrofessional Posts: 100
    edited 15.01.2013
    It's a war game bro

Plausible options:

1) Buy more rubies, become strong, and pepper baadshah and holtman back
    2) Join a strong alliance (regulators maybe :))
    3) Make a deal with them, they protect you in exchage of resources

Stop whining like you can't do anything about it. What's the purpose of you posting on the forums anyway? Trying to get a bigger alliance to burn The Misc?

510591198632772045789991.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

brofessional @ usa 1
    farmer of peace :)
    i just want to decorate my castle and ride my tractor around all day
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 15.01.2013
    I dont think hes really mad,just poking fun with MISC
  • anguspepperer (US1)anguspepperer (US1) Posts: 816
    edited 15.01.2013
    Another thread about The Misc, what a surprise
    Lift Heavy and Take a Multi
  • miscrepresentedmiscrepresented Posts: 483
    edited 15.01.2013
    Somebody call the wambulance
    miscrepresented @ usa 1
  • sataisatai Posts: 14
    edited 15.01.2013
    im not either whining nor mad i am just so extatic they sent ONE THOUSAND MEN TO TAKE AWAY 2074 BREAD hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA IN 3 ATTACKS thats is so awesome of a huge alliance like theirs
    bread hahahaha i give bread freely we all do im done oh and the sabotage to finish too bad you had to do it 3 times
    satai @ usa 1
  • inMiscAnnus (US1)inMiscAnnus (US1) Posts: 575
    edited 15.01.2013
    wambulancelogo.jpg

He's just trying to feed his men, no need to cry on a public forum.
    inmiscannus is right
    x2802h.gif
    edited 15.01.2013
    satai wrote: »
    im not either whining nor mad i am just so extatic they sent ONE THOUSAND MEN TO TAKE AWAY 2074 BREAD hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA IN 3 ATTACKS thats is so awesome of a huge alliance like theirs
    bread hahahaha i give bread freely we all do im done oh and the sabotage to finish too bad you had to do it 3 times

How does that constitute a failure? Setting up an attack takes 5 min...
    miscrepresented @ usa 1
  • Gandu BaadshahGandu Baadshah Posts: 59
    edited 15.01.2013
    no man i dont hate anyone its not in our blood but we do not take bullying lightly here so baadshah grow some balls and attack your level or grow some to come at me yourself dont send your lackeys keep them dogs at home
    Upgrade your wall towers than pm me.
    image.php?u=1218245&type=sigpic&dateline=1353012281

Gandu Baadshah @ usa 1
  • GnomeSaiyanGnomeSaiyan Posts: 184
    edited 15.01.2013
    Somebody call a amber lamps!
    GnomeSaiyan @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 15.01.2013
    Thanks for your kind words OP :) I'm sure Misc 2 enjoyed your bread :)
  • edited 15.01.2013
    Y U ATTACK ME ON A WAR GAME?

/cry
  • edited 15.01.2013
    It's ok, brah. If you feel you're getting bullied, you can always report to The Regulators to get them to help defend you from Misc.

Oh wait...
  • Jaydpt (INT1)Jaydpt (INT1) Posts: 163
    edited 15.01.2013
    Pretty sad to hit him with so many men tho if he is 15 levels below and maybe there is some truth to all the complaints about the misc, and the way you guys handle stuff on the forum is even worse i do understand the fact that you are a tight unit and obviously good friends but you guys need to learn some respect for other people and stop winding everybody up all the time
    Jaydpt @ WWW 1
    edited 15.01.2013
    Jaydpt wrote: »
    Pretty sad to hit him with so many men tho if he is 15 levels below and maybe there is some truth to all the complaints about the misc, and the way you guys handle stuff on the forum is even worse i do understand the fact that you are a tight unit and obviously good friends but you guys need to learn some respect for other people and stop winding everybody up all the time

If you have the troops why wouldn't you send them?
    miscrepresented @ usa 1
    edited 15.01.2013
    Cos i personally attack players at my level but its your choice i suppose if you take pleasure from attacking and looting weaker players then go for it, but your alliance is the one who is getting the bad name not you.
    Jaydpt @ WWW 1
  • edited 15.01.2013
    Jaydpt wrote: »
    Cos i personally attack players at my level but its your choice i suppose if you take pleasure from attacking and looting weaker players then go for it, but your alliance is the one who is getting the bad name not you.

Level =/= strength. I've peppered people 20 levels higher than me with no trouble and I could argue I shouldn't have sent so many troops because he was such a soft target. I've also encountered people my own level who I'd rather stay away from.

Also, this is a war game. The strong will win, the weak will lose. Deal with it.
  • why_u_madwhy_u_mad Posts: 337
    edited 15.01.2013

why you mad though ?
    Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the Goodgame Empire in USA1 in General and USA1 in Particular.
    edited 15.01.2013
    I have dealt with it many times i am in a single alliance that gets hit by the big boys on a regular basis but its still not the point i try to encourage my players to attack people at their level or higher if they can handle it, never a low level active player trying to make it to the top, and i try to enforce that rule even when at war.
    Jaydpt @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.