Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

extra barbarian fortress attacks

stupidnamestupidname Posts: 119
edited 22.01.2013 in Players ask Players
after completing the quest to attack the barbarian fortress in glacier land is there any benefit to attacking the fortresses more? Do they give the same resources as first time?
Post edited by stupidname on
stupidname @ usa 1

Comments

• ssikssik Posts: 138
    edited 15.01.2013
    higher rbc lvl = more loot especially gold.

and more rubys
  • stupidnamestupidname Posts: 119
    edited 15.01.2013
    ssik wrote: »
    higher rbc lvl = more loot especially gold.

and more rubys

RBC stands for robber barron? Im asking about barbarian fortresses in glacier. The massive castles that everyone can attack. So if another player attacks you have to wait for the timer to finish before you can attack.
    stupidname @ usa 1
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 15.01.2013
    Fortresses will ALWAYS give you the same amount of coins and rubies and resources (the amount of soldiers alive after the fight can make you earn less, but you will have the same maximum you can steal), the advantages of defeating a fortress is that you will always earn rubies if you attack them and win, the desert and dragon fortresses gives a lot of rubies per win (around 300).
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • stupidnamestupidname Posts: 119
    edited 15.01.2013
    xJadetsssx wrote: »
    Fortresses will ALWAYS give you the same amount of coins and rubies and resources (the amount of soldiers alive after the fight can make you earn less, but you will have the same maximum you can steal), the advantages of defeating a fortress is that you will always earn rubies if you attack them and win, the desert and dragon fortresses gives a lot of rubies per win (around 300).

thank you for the info. How many rubies is it for just defeating the fortress. I cant remember how much I got because the 300 rubies for completing the quest were distracting
    stupidname @ usa 1
  • ssikssik Posts: 138
    edited 15.01.2013
    some reason in ice the quests still call them rbc (barb towers)

thought you meant barb towers not fortress I apologize.
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 15.01.2013
    stupidname wrote: »
    thank you for the info. How many rubies is it for just defeating the fortress. I cant remember how much I got because the 300 rubies for completing the quest were distracting

The barbarian fortress only 50, the other two give around 300 per win, I really forget about the numbers ;D
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • nuttlynuttly Posts: 11
    edited 22.01.2013
    barbarian fortress were giving me 150 rubies when I was hitting them in the mid 40's levels. BUt after I got to 60th, I hit 6 of them without a single ruby. I am not sure if they stop giving rubies at a certain level ( I can't see why that is plausible) or I just had a string of bad luck.
    nuttly @ usa 1
  • ThornPrickleyThornPrickley Posts: 668
    edited 22.01.2013
    It's not showing that you earn the rubies now, but you still do.
    I, AM BACK!

?(A blue police box floating in space? Is it bigger on the inside? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Do you know what this is from?
Sign In to comment.