Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Positive food production but food count going down

Comments

• VasichVasich Posts: 99
    edited 14.01.2013
    then explain to me while one day my food is going up and then a little bit afther its going down faster then ive ever seen before... no, i didnt train 1000 troops in one day. so dont come up with that.
    The Rat Pack
    we don't die, we multiply
  • JEEBS1JEEBS1 Posts: 9
    edited 14.01.2013
    If this is a graphical bug, it is not restricted to the top status bar. The consumption listed in my recruitment screen is less than my production and i am still losing food. In the ice world my food level will go up for a minute and then back down. This is a serious issue that needs immediate attention. Every person experiencing this should be reimbursed the coin required to transport food from outposts and all alliance members that transported food to the affected should be reimbursed as well.
    JEEBS1 @ usa 1
  • BerserkEmpire91BerserkEmpire91 Posts: 64
    edited 14.01.2013
    If you just bought rubies to get the traveling knights, then you just added a ton of food consumption.

And if you are in the ice world, you have to take into account all the soldiers in your villages as well, as they don't show up in the food consumption of your barracks.

And this may sound stupid, but if you keep clicking on the food icons on the villagers, that may be why your food keeps going up and down.
    Ignorance and laziness combine to form stupidity.
  • Decomposed (INT1)Decomposed (INT1) Posts: 21
    edited 14.01.2013
    This is NOT just graphical, I have the same amount of troops in an outpost for days. Never had too much consumption untill now!
    Decomposed @ WWW 1
    edited 14.01.2013
    those knights was a week ago berkserkempire91.... i got alot of them... and my food production was fine.. infact it was going UP... i lost a couple attacks and some veterans and knights.... and now its going DOWN! so dont tell me its just graphical ok. something is bugged up with the bakery's and it has to get GG's attention so stop coming here claiming it is graphical minorizing the issue...
    The Rat Pack
    edited 14.01.2013
    Decomposed wrote: »
    This is NOT just graphical, I have the same amount of troops in an outpost for days. Never had too much consumption untill now!

Why don't you post a screenshot of all the necessary information so we can see what you are talking about? Try and get the food consumption from the barracks, the bakery level you have, and the total food consumption from the top bar.
    edited 14.01.2013
    Vasich wrote: »
    those knights was a week ago berkserkempire91.... i got alot of them... and my food production was fine.. infact it was going UP... i lost a couple attacks and some veterans and knights.... and now its going DOWN! so dont tell me its just graphical ok. something is bugged up with the bakery's and it has to get GG's attention so stop coming here claiming it is graphical minorizing the issue...

I'm not playing down any issue. I'm stating what GGS said, as well as telling you from my own experience, because I was having the same problem. And then I did the math. If you care to post your information as I told the guy above, then maybe we can see what's going on instead of you just throwing accusations around.
  • wilco74wilco74 Posts: 1
    edited 14.01.2013
    please fix this bug GGE...
    the fun gets out of the game with leaving soldiers
    wilco74 @ nl 1
    edited 14.01.2013
    ok so ive done some math... i got 1833 soldiers in one OP... all consuming 4/hour so thats 7332 food consumption...
    i have a lvl 4 bakery reducing it by 40%... should be 2932,8 my production is 3078,2
    barracks say i consume 4399 and the outpost itself says i consume 2693,52

nothing makes sense to me :p
    The Rat Pack
    edited 14.01.2013
    Ok, so:

1833 soldiers at 4 food/hr
    Total food consumption without a bakery: 7332 food/hr

Bakery bonus: 2932.8 food/hr

Total food consumption with a level 4 bakery: 4399.2 food/hr

Net food production: -1321 food/hr.

All the glitch is doing is applying an extra 40% bonus to your already applied bonus.

The math all checks out. You have too many soldiers in your outpost.
  • JEEBS1JEEBS1 Posts: 9
    edited 14.01.2013
    This is not just a graphical error. I moved 150 troops from an outpost to my main and am still experiencing the same food loss. I have cleared my cache and restarted. At the moment my outposts cannot even support the defenders that i have stationed there. Production is over 1200 and consumption listed in recruitment screen is under 800 and I am still losing food. I am beginning to get very annoyed.
    JEEBS1 @ usa 1
  • edited 14.01.2013
    I think a fee of good games are in place

thanks andre
  • HilleviHillevi Posts: 2
    edited 14.01.2013
    Same problem food rapidly going down in main castle despite positive food production/consumption ratio.
    Hillevi @ en 1
  • kyl3 broflovski (GB1)kyl3 broflovski (GB1) GB1 Posts: 5
    edited 14.01.2013
    Same problem here but it would appear BerserkEmpire91 is correct, just guilty of trusting the top bar food numbers which are now obviously wrong.

Select 'recruit' on barracks and look at the number bottom right. Enough troops deserted to bring that in line with the rate of food production. Your positive is a false positive, in the top bar anyway.

Is there a euthanase facility I can build?
    kyl3 broflovski @ en 1
  • niko2132niko2132 Posts: 5
    edited 14.01.2013
    way my food is going dawn but the number of the food is black not red
    niko213 @ en 1
  • kyl3 broflovski (GB1)kyl3 broflovski (GB1) GB1 Posts: 5
    edited 14.01.2013
    read the 'Positive food production thread below'
    kyl3 broflovski @ en 1
  • RonaldosRonaldos Posts: 1
    edited 14.01.2013
    I am in no red castle and still is my food stock slowly to 0 as there are already 412 soldiers walked by food shortages do nothing about, have more members suffer from it??
    And what can I do about
    Ronaldos @ nl 1
    edited 14.01.2013
    i didnt understant
    niko213 @ en 1
  • DennyWarriorDennyWarrior Posts: 11
    edited 14.01.2013
    EXAMPLE in Outpost Denny4warrior:
    When you point to my Food on the top of the screen I see:
    Food Production = 1,280.6
    Food Consumption = 820.8
    Shows a Positive 459.8 per hour…

When I go to my barracks and look at defenses, on the RECRUIT screen I see:
    Barracks shows consumption = 1248.0

Both Barracks consumption and Food consumption should be the same. Since Food consumption is wrong, it is showing Positive 459.8, instead of the correct excess Food per hour which should be 32.6.

I have this bug in my castle and also my outposts in green..
    In Ice and Sands, my castles have the same problem..

This caused me to build many troops in excess of what I should have because I have always used the numbers when I point to my Food, and Yesterday I noticed my food was going down, even though it showed I had 100's of food available in all castles and outposts.
    To stop my food from all being used up, I had to transfer what food I could and deliberately kill many soldiers to reduce the food consumption.

What I am asking is to do the following:::
    #1: FIX THE PROBLEM?(?(
    #2: Reimburse me for all the Coins (CLOSE TO 100,000)I spent building troops with bad information that I had to destroy somehow…
    DennyWarrior @ usa 1
    edited 14.01.2013
    502.1 food production 438.06 food consumption
    niko213 @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file