We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

USA1 versus inter1

Comments

• matmo32matmo32 Posts: 390
    edited 13.01.2013
    hahaha no i remember people talin about bloody blades and NO we do not have them

BUT WE CAN CRUSH THEM
    avatar_1672.gif the wall is my alliance 8)
    LEADER OF ghost volcano!!!!!!!!!

inter1 level 29 and up if interested contact matmo38)
  • gaurav.shadygaurav.shady Posts: 55
    edited 13.01.2013
    it would be nice and competitive if there were some event in which alliance interested can join in from all the different servers , to have battles ... like a person from one server can attack only the person from another , and ranking to be given according the kills the player does not glory(because then people use only flags)
    gaurav.shady @ WWW 1
  • anguspepperer (US1)anguspepperer (US1) Posts: 816
    edited 13.01.2013
    It's hard to say I believe INT 1 has been around longer and has more experienced players and more level 60s, USA 1 is the biggest server and it has shear numbers on it's side.

The only way to really tell is if we all started at the same time on a neutral server, but I doubt very man people would want to start all over
    Lift Heavy and Take a Multi
    edited 13.01.2013
    yes or it would not even have to be everyone v.s everyone it could just be level _v.s_ not level 60s vs 12s

cmon this WOYUL:D BE AWSOMe and we could settle all these fights

it would ge ggs TONS of money

• edited 13.01.2013
    Lol if this was like a full sever war both sides would lose alot. Plus most of the people on both severs wouldnt give up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] LIKE A BOSS!
    edited 13.01.2013
    yes but they would work together and bring the wars down to get peope to stop quitin

• Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 13.01.2013
    Okay

#1, I had an idea that was about the 'battle of the servers' It is a lot more descriptive than this thread.

#2, USA1 has a lot more people than int1. Int2 is much closer in size than Int1, I think it is just 100 off.

#3, You said something about wars going on in USA1 all the time. There are wars going on between alliances in int1 and int2 all the time, they just don't post about it on the forums.

Lastly, USA1 'sheer size' is mostly level 20's and below. Im not sure if that would fare well with USA1
    SPARTA23 wrote: »
    USA1 has more players than int2,so USA1 vs Int1 would be quite epic to see happen.

Int1 has 1000 more players than int2 I believe. USA1 has 30,000 more I think. Plus, Int2 vs Int1 vs USA1 would be epic.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
    edited 13.01.2013
    well this will still BE an AWSOME batlle it will stop all the ighting like who is the better server

• madperson (INT1)madperson (INT1) Posts: 337
    edited 13.01.2013
    International 1 would win no problem! We have been here longer and have more experienced, stronger players and huge alliance families! The rat pack is probably one of the strongest individual alliances because almost all 63 of its players are level 60 ruby buyers. Sparta, Bad boys, hells warriors, STEEL, Valhalla, Black~Rose, Grim Reapers, Fun Fighters, Kuhne Kreiger, MAGIC, Monarch Kingdom, Nobiles Fidelis, Smurf Kingdom, War Pride, Age of Empire, The dutchfamily, Invictus, Musketiere, R-Orden, United Alliances, and many more are all very big families with many, many alliances. Sparta alone has 35 alliances and I think that Bad Boys has around 70!

Here are a few statistics in International 1:

Current number 1 for weekly plunder: 11,333,457.
    Current number 1 for honor points: 3,628.
    Current number 1 for achievement points: 4,615.
    Current number 1 for building points: 35,866.
    Madperson @ WWW 1
    Level 70, active.

FEEL MY WRATH!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 13.01.2013
    madperson2 wrote: »
    International 1 would win no problem! We have been here longer and have more experienced, stronger players and huge alliance families! The rat pack is probably one of the strongest individual alliances because almost all 63 of its players are level 60 ruby buyers. Sparta, Bad boys, hells warriors, STEEL, Valhalla, Black~Rose, Grim Reapers, Fun Fighters, Kuhne Kreiger, MAGIC, Monarch Kingdom, Nobiles Fidelis, Smurf Kingdom, War Pride, Age of Empire, The dutchfamily, Invictus, Musketiere, R-Orden, United Alliances, and many more are all very big families with many, many alliances. Sparta alone has 35 alliances and I think that Bad Boys has around 70!

Most of those nr 1 rankings are fairly useless imo. Especially building points as the most effective war minded player will not have the highest building points.
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 13.01.2013
    Disregarding sheer numbers and experience Int would win because of its leaders. Not once have I seen anyone from USA 1 who represents a big alliance who holds the same influence and respect/fear as those leaders on Int 1. I bet DC could figure out a way to have the main alliances come together and fight the MISC. Coolvag, fuzzy2 and J. I. Joe 2 are leaders of some of the fiercest war machines in the game and would reduce their opponents to dust!
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • AgentYAgentY Posts: 713
    edited 13.01.2013
    madperson2 wrote: »

You dont know that 50% of the Rat Pack are also on international 2?
    Current number 1 for weekly plunder: 14,287,939
    #1 for honor: 3509, same EKC as you guys
    #1 for acheivment: 4225
    #1 for buiulding pts: 25,093
    Not too different considering some people are on both servers...
    LegionOfKillers

Not to be messed with

International 2
    My reaction when I look at my enemies' castles after I attack them:
    "Stop! It's too bright!!"
    My original and new event idea: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?64214-The-Banished-King-New-Event&highlight=banished+king
    Also, please use the search engine. There are hundreds of threads on one topic.
    edited 13.01.2013
    yes but i still think this would be AWSOME and VERY compettive!!!!!!!!!!

• dodgersdabestdodgersdabest Posts: 14
    edited 13.01.2013
    They should have a new server or kingdom and they should be only able to build stuff that doesn't have rubies. Only alliances that are level 15 and up. and players in each alliance should be level 45 or up. and should start fresh new
    Loading Signature... Just reading this feels like if its for ever... Still loading it...
  • UltimateKing23UltimateKing23 Posts: 188
    edited 13.01.2013
    matmo32 wrote: »
    youb know how there is ALWAYS fighting that usa thinks there better thaan internationel or other way around i think we should settle this by a internatinel 1 aginst usa1

the will both come into the other persons place and they will fight
    not only will this be fun and stp the argueing it migh make SOME WARS STOP
    because they will have to work together WHIO THINKS THIS IS A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vote if you lIKE THE IDEA

LETS DO THIS :):D

there are other world like uk1 france 1 canada1 etc
    UltimateKing23 @ English 1 as The centurion.
    "for lo the riotous shall live by their faith" Romans Chapter 1 end

look at my join date. im a real wise one.

There is no need to over react about a suggestion. if you do well you have anger issues and should try to say no with a constuctive argument. No offence given.
    edited 13.01.2013
    well while e were doing this the smaller servers could do it together

edited 13.01.2013
    good luck with that lol

edited 13.01.2013
    bump............

• Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) Posts: 8,443US1
    edited 13.01.2013
    there are other world like uk1 france 1 canada1 etc

There IS no canada1 smart one,we use usa1 instead.
  • Sir James152Sir James152 Posts: 33
    edited 13.01.2013
    Usa1 would win....... plus the misc.
    Sir James152 @ usa 1:D (Was a Proud Sarge of Damage Inc)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sign In to comment.