We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Trouble Brewing in USA 1

Comments

• Connie SimConnie Sim Posts: 98
    edited 13.01.2013
    That was one of the suggestions I made to the BB leadership seemed more rational approach
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Connie Sim

Kingdom of Nephilium

Connie Sim @ usa 1
  • Groo76Groo76 Posts: 26
    edited 13.01.2013
    LOL @ OP writing an epic trilogy long post like these are reallife 1st World problems. Besides, I thought Bloody Blades was a part of The Collective and one of their many rules is that you can't capture resource villages of other players. I doubt they would allow it.
    Groo76 @ usa 1
    edited 13.01.2013
    I want to say thanks to all for responding, even you MISC guys. I see you're having fun and I get it. I have still received no response from BB leadership or The offending player, So I will begin a new campaign on the battle field. If we can't be reasonably sure our RV's are safe during times of peaceful relations, then chaos will reign on the board. Anyone who cares to join me can message me or volunteer here. I personally am not strong enough to handle BB on my own and this is a matter that could potentially affect many alliances.

And anyway, aren't they part of the Collective and one of their many rules forbids stealing RV's?

Surely they didn't allow it! :huh:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Connie Sim

Kingdom of Nephilium

Connie Sim @ usa 1
  • GnomeSaiyanGnomeSaiyan Posts: 184
    edited 13.01.2013
    Connie Sim wrote: »
    I want to say thanks to all for responding, even you MISC guys. I see you're having fun and I get it. I have still received no response from BB leadership or The offending player, So I will begin a new campaign on the battle field. If we can't be reasonably sure our RV's are safe during times of peaceful relations, then chaos will reign on the board. Anyone who cares to join me can message me or volunteer here. I personally am not strong enough to handle BB on my own and this is a matter that could potentially affect many alliances.

And anyway, aren't they part of the Collective and one of their many rules forbids stealing RV's?

Stay safe on the battlefield. However I just thought of something that I don't think has been brought up before.

I thought Bloody Baboons was a part of The Collective and one of their many rules is that you can't capture resource villages of other players. I doubt they would allow it.
    GnomeSaiyan @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pelasion (US1)Pelasion (US1) Posts: 285
    edited 13.01.2013
    Ok, enough already! Eithereveryone here is incredibly irritating and annoying, or someone is hacking people' account and adding those words in. btw, if that thing pops up on my comment, I DID NOT WRITE IT
  • King Avalon 2King Avalon 2 Posts: 767
    edited 13.01.2013
    Well Connie, regarding this war, try to keep it controlled. I recommend only letting those involved with the problems you've stated in your first post of this thread. If any other alliance families get involved in this, it could turn into World War III or the Great USA 1 War.
    Regards,

King Avalon 2
    Founder and Former President of Officers United
    http://officersunited.yolasite.com/
    General of Blaatand Order
    High Ranking Official in International 2 Treaty Organization (I2TO)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 13.01.2013
    If this happened to a MISCer he'd load up on dat dere celltech and wreck his entire alliance. But it all doesn't matter because I thought Bloody Blades was a part of The Collective and one of their many rules is that you can't capture resource villages of other players. I doubt they would allow it.
    edited 13.01.2013
    BB can stop it at any time. It's theirs to end. I have spent two days trying to work out an amicable solution to absolutely no avail. I've messaged all the generals and the leader as well as the player involved and gotten no resolution to the issue. I guess they think that I'll just go away like the others that have had RV's taken from them. But I'm a little too stubborn to do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Connie Sim

Kingdom of Nephilium

Connie Sim @ usa 1
    edited 13.01.2013
    You know, That's what I thought also. Whod a thunk it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Connie Sim

Kingdom of Nephilium

Connie Sim @ usa 1
    edited 13.01.2013
    And for all the comments, BB is suprisingly silent
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Connie Sim

Kingdom of Nephilium

Connie Sim @ usa 1
  • edited 13.01.2013
    I thought Bloody Blades was a part of The Collective and one of their many rules is that you can't capture resource villages of other players. I doubt they would allow it.

We get it bro!! Bloody Blades are a part of The Collective and one of their many rules is that you can't capture resource villages of other players. I doubt they would allow it.
  • edited 13.01.2013
    Connie Sim wrote: »

374245361663715518589455.gif

Good post.
  • progunxzxprogunxzx Posts: 1
    edited 14.01.2013
    I can't believe this hasn't been brought up yet. I thought Bloody Blades was a part of The Collective and one of their many rules is that you can't capture resource villages of other players. I doubt they would allow it.
    progunxzx @ usa 1
  • Parc Clape (US1)Parc Clape (US1) Posts: 157
    edited 14.01.2013
    I think this should be between Chris the Great and the previous alliance he was with. If your alliance tells you they're going to watch your back after informing them that you're going to be away for an extended period of time, I feel they're obligated to do so. Once you go into ruins, you can't complain when you lose everything.

Another thing I should point out: if he wasn't in ruins, I don't understand why players were taking his rvs to begin with, and they should be willing to return them. However, if he didn't record all of the rvs he had & their respective locations, its on him and he needs to work something out with the previous alliance he was with so that maybe they could help him acquire new ones. Just my suggestion.
    Parc Clape
    Dream Team
    "Raise not thy flatulence in anger, lest the stink betray you!"" -Assgrym of Sewergrate Keep. -Year of the Glowing Turd
  • ResinRubberResinRubber Posts: 402
    edited 14.01.2013
    His RV's were taken. Whether he was active or not, they were taken as per the game's intended purpose of creating a strategic war game. It is his prerogative to take them back, again, as per the intention of the game. Any chaos is self imposed by the participants.

Any side rules or bargains between Alliances are superfluous to the intended purpose of the game and self created limitations that need not be honored by anybody who doesn't choose to. Here, as in real life, people and organizations are free to be hypocritical, vengeful, honest, driven, lazy....whatever they choose. If people can't deal with it.....then you got bigger problems than a lost RV.
    ResinRubber @ usa 1
    Alliance: CamelotXcalibur
    Not buying Rubies at the moment
  • edited 14.01.2013
    His RV's were taken. Whether he was active or not, they were taken as per the game's intended purpose of creating a strategic war game. It is his prerogative to take them back, again, as per the intention of the game. Any chaos is self imposed by the participants.

Any side rules or bargains between Alliances are superfluous to the intended purpose of the game and self created limitations that need not be honored by anybody who doesn't choose to. Here, as in real life, people and organizations are free to be hypocritical, vengeful, honest, driven, lazy....whatever they choose. If people can't deal with it.....then you got bigger problems than a lost RV.

Finally, someone with some sense that understands the purpose of this game. One of the best posts I've seen on this forum thus far.
  • edited 14.01.2013
    Wargirl wrote: »
    morentz i see you everwhere saying no rules attack what you can and take what you want, i somehow do not believe misc are like that but if you say so then why you keep talking about the collective hitting you? is that not the purpose of the game?

Oh snap girl
  • Bloody EmperorBloody Emperor Posts: 228
    edited 14.01.2013
    I rely dont understud you
    Bloody [email protected] International 1
  • edited 14.01.2013

Post of the year
    Inciteful, and down to earth
  • edited 14.01.2013
    Wargirl wrote: »
    morentz i see you everwhere saying no rules attack what you can and take what you want, i somehow do not believe misc are like that but if you say so then why you keep talking about the collective hitting you? is that not the purpose of the game?

We wouldn't care about the collective hitting on us if their was the odd chance of us actually winning. But when you are attacked with more maxed out players than you have alliance members something is off.

Also we never complained about the collective bullying us per se, we complained that the reasons they had for doing so were complete and utter crap. Neph has openly admitted that they fooled the collective into war with us.
Sign In to comment.