Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RB attack looting

dodgersdabestdodgersdabest Posts: 14
I running low on a certain resource and I usually have soldiers to attack robber baron castles and I usually win but I think you should be able to tell your army you want them to take more of. Like for example, I'm attacking a RB (robber baron) and I'm running low on stone. It would be really useful if there was sort of a percentage bar telling you how much more stone I want than wood, when your troops make it past the courtyard. Sort of like the defense setting percentage would be fine.
Post edited by dodgersdabest on
Loading Signature... Just reading this feels like if its for ever... Still loading it...

Comments

• aaronkeyaaronkey Posts: 68
    edited 11.01.2013
    good suggestion
    You can be dumb and you can be ugly.
    SO PICK ONE YOU DUMB UGLY MORONS!
  • HelmlerHelmler Posts: 978
    edited 11.01.2013
    You already can prioritise which type of loot you want more of (wood, stone or food), but only after about lv25, so maybe you aren't high level enough to have unlocked it yet.

And RBCs have fixed amounts of loot so it makes no real difference when looting NPCs, only other players.
    Helmler @ WWW 1 Rayo McQueen @ WWW2

Proud Member of Black~Rose~Fire (in spirit if not body)
  • Ante55Ante55 Posts: 1,156
    edited 11.01.2013
    If you are running low on stone just attack a player with 8 stone outpost, a storage of 41000 or more, and you should get about 16000 stone (with many troops)

This is also a reason why you should use economic spies :D
    Ante55 @ skn 1 "Really you are actually reading this?!" ?(

Need info about RBCs? Click on this Link!
    http://deathorgloryalliance.blogspot.in/

Watch my new idea of a new event! Click on this link ! http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?59572-New-Event-The-Conquest-of-Forlarn-Valley&highlight=forlarn

Also please use the search function!
  • dodgersdabestdodgersdabest Posts: 14
    edited 12.01.2013
    I only used stone as an example. I'm really low on wood. Just putting out out there. And a lot of the players around me are either too low to attack or strong to attack. I will see what I can do. Thanks for mentioning the economic spy though because I totally forgot that.
    Loading Signature... Just reading this feels like if its for ever... Still loading it...
    edited 12.01.2013
    Helmler wrote: »
    You already can prioritise which type of loot you want more of (wood, stone or food), but only after about lv25, so maybe you aren't high level enough to have unlocked it yet.

And RBCs have fixed amounts of loot so it makes no real difference when looting NPCs, only other players.

Thanks for informing me about the looting information, but what do you mean about the RBCs has a fixed amounts of loot? And I just attacked a RBC a while ago and I got 36 wood, 40 stone, and 73 food. And Food is always abundant in my castle, so I don't know whats up with that.
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 12.01.2013
    Helmler wrote: »

No,I was able to do that a level 23,so I'm thiikning around the low 20's.....

Or,I'm just an idiot as usual :D
  • DanceRulerDanceRuler Posts: 828
    edited 12.01.2013
    Thanks for informing me about the looting information, but what do you mean about the RBCs has a fixed amounts of loot? And I just attacked a RBC a while ago and I got 36 wood, 40 stone, and 73 food. And Food is always abundant in my castle, so I don't know whats up with that.
    What world are you in?
    DR @en1...... Hi all
    "Words which do not give the light of Christ increase the darkness."
    -Mother Teresa
  • Vastan (INT3)Vastan (INT3) Posts: 550
    edited 12.01.2013
    You can prioritize what resource you want to loot from level 20. This doesn't work with RBCs however, all RBCs of the same level will provide the same amount of loot each time you attack them.

You may find you just have to travel further to find a good target to loot. Other than that you'll just have to wait a while till your resources build up. Or you could try asking someone for some wood; you never know, someone may be charitable.
    White Hayes @ en 1
    edited 12.01.2013
    Im in USA 1
    edited 13.01.2013
    i asked a guy at level 60 and he did not care, so i asked for 1000 wood and instead he gave me 45000 wood and stone,bad thing he is in ruins
  • The Epic DudeThe Epic Dude Posts: 555
    edited 13.01.2013
    LOL?

He must be nice XD
    IM a noob.

Dont ask me anything

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 14.01.2013
    i know and i made use of most of his resources because i was level 28
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 14.01.2013
    want a story like that? at lvl 12 i asked the leader of my current alliance for advice, i got some advice, and a ton of resources, he filled me up almost every day until i got to about lvl 25, when i got to lvl 20, he gave me a rubied up OP.

it is easier to get the resources from players than RBC's because you can loot whatever resource you want from players, and RBC's give you the same resources from my experience no matter what you tell them you want
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • jema3 (US1)jema3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,091
    edited 14.01.2013
    As a neighbor if you can trade wood for food or whatever it is you have in abundance of. It's also a way to make allies.
    jema3 @ usa 1
    edited 16.01.2013
    your leader must be a great guy jonberserk
Sign In to comment.