Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

water kingdom - new event

Comments

• warhammererwarhammerer Posts: 537
    edited 04.01.2013
    why is every one using my posts ?
    warhammerer @ en 1
    level 35
    leader of The Curst Castl and the great leader of the resistance
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaNveGDYyy0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-8gwx71B0U
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkVTxK14XxI
    these clips are EPIC!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nUFp8wLIms
    but this clip beats them all
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG4evQNR2xo i listen to this song when im upset( and ive been listening to it non-stop )
  • Ante55Ante55 Posts: 1,156
    edited 04.01.2013
    Well I think this sounds good since there are some tiny islands north of that cloud. I don't like however that they are SUNKEN I mean how are my soldiers supposed to fight under water instead they should be ruined towers which gets repaired when you conquer them? Water soldiers? Not good there are dragons and skeletons in the game and I don't really like that so i don't want more fantasy things but maybe some thing like this.

When the event start you will donate coins and resources (as usual and rubies optional) you will then start on a island where the King and his men are hiding from the bandits/pirates (lets just call them pirates). You must first of all take over the tiny tower east of that island (like the first tower east of you camp in thorn king event) and when you have done that the king and his men will rebuild the tower and therefore this will serve as a mini base (Really small base like a new outpost). Each island has it's own resource to produce the first one will produce food. However instead of building farm houses it will work like this. Just like you unlock paths to resource villages in thorn king this one will unlock paths to your own resource village (in this case a food one) Each food village will produce 75-100 resource an hour (I know it needs tweaking) and depending by the size of the island you will have more villages. Small=1 Medium=2 and Large=3. If a large island have 3 villages each producing 100 of it's resource the island will get 300/hr of that resource. However to make it more complicated (And many complaits and ragethreads on the forums if you are a really annoyed by things like this) Pirates will plunder the resource villages (small attacks most likely a raiding party only) and will then seize controll of the village. You must then take it back (Will be harder depending on the size of the Island) because it won't produce any resource for you then. Pirates can't attack several villages at a time they will always attack 1 on the island (if it has more than 1) but they can attack several islands at the same time. This doesn't mean you need defensive troops you can station some if you want at the villages (maximum of 50 on each village capacity) but as I stated before this will be small attacks so you can easily take it back with some offensive troops (The pirates have the same attack rate and defense rate as the skeleton halberdiers and skeleton longbowmen) and with high morale that would be easy. The pirates can raid the villages but they won't attack the towers itself.

As usual the things you build in the tower are like the other events (tents, moral decorations, kitchens and such)

I don't know rewards for this event but as stated it could be a golden gate or something like that (just not 500 PO) maybe it would be a Ship or Pirate treasure chest (5x5 giving you 100 PO) but I don't know what a balanced PO number it woud give.

Apart from Thorn King you will be able to send units (only units) from the Island to the Great Empire (Main castle only) and instead you won't (my suggestion) get any special units from the event but LOTS of treasures. When taking a tower you will get it's treasures and that would be resources (but would certainly be used for the event) but you will also get coins (This is a lvl 60 event so i would guess about 5000 for a small island 10 000 for a medium and 20 000 for a large i don't know how you lvl 60 players want it and if you think it's little or not) And of course you will get rubies small=30 medium=60 and large= 90 (Keep in mind that the large islands are heavily defended) There would be about 9 small Islands 7 medium Islands and 4 Large Islands And also the Capital will give 150 rubies and you get 300 rubies upon completing the event. So the event will bring total of 1500 rubies and i think that's pretty fair and square.

Please suggest and critisize this reply it was mostly to brighten up your minds
    Ante55 @ skn 1 "Really you are actually reading this?!" ?(

Need info about RBCs? Click on this Link!
    http://deathorgloryalliance.blogspot.in/

Watch my new idea of a new event! Click on this link ! http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?59572-New-Event-The-Conquest-of-Forlarn-Valley&highlight=forlarn

Also please use the search function!
  • RafiWarriorRafiWarrior Posts: 490
    edited 06.01.2013
    How about Atlantis?

ATLANTIS is BANNED
    traveling merchants getting no money today !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thronking.png
    its not about the money money money with ggs its the complete oppisite
    proud sergeant of Knights Relm
    ( the above song is priCetag Jessie J )
    edited 06.01.2013
    fantasy ? bearing in mind there are dragons
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thronking.png
    edited 06.01.2013
    Ante55 wrote: »
    Well I think this sounds good since there are some tiny islands north of that cloud. I don't like however that they are SUNKEN I mean how are my soldiers supposed to fight under water instead they should be ruined towers which gets repaired when you conquer them? Water soldiers? Not good there are dragons and skeletons in the game and I don't really like that so i don't want more fantasy things but maybe some thing like this.

When the event start you will donate coins and resources (as usual and rubies optional) you will then start on a island where the King and his men are hiding from the bandits/pirates (lets just call them pirates). You must first of all take over the tiny tower east of that island (like the first tower east of you camp in thorn king event) and when you have done that the king and his men will rebuild the tower and therefore this will serve as a mini base (Really small base like a new outpost). Each island has it's own resource to produce the first one will produce food. However instead of building farm houses it will work like this. Just like you unlock paths to resource villages in thorn king this one will unlock paths to your own resource village (in this case a food one) Each food village will produce 75-100 resource an hour (I know it needs tweaking) and depending by the size of the island you will have more villages. Small=1 Medium=2 and Large=3. If a large island have 3 villages each producing 100 of it's resource the island will get 300/hr of that resource. However to make it more complicated (And many complaits and ragethreads on the forums if you are a really annoyed by things like this) Pirates will plunder the resource villages (small attacks most likely a raiding party only) and will then seize controll of the village. You must then take it back (Will be harder depending on the size of the Island) because it won't produce any resource for you then. Pirates can't attack several villages at a time they will always attack 1 on the island (if it has more than 1) but they can attack several islands at the same time. This doesn't mean you need defensive troops you can station some if you want at the villages (maximum of 50 on each village capacity) but as I stated before this will be small attacks so you can easily take it back with some offensive troops (The pirates have the same attack rate and defense rate as the skeleton halberdiers and skeleton longbowmen) and with high morale that would be easy. The pirates can raid the villages but they won't attack the towers itself.

As usual the things you build in the tower are like the other events (tents, moral decorations, kitchens and such)

I don't know rewards for this event but as stated it could be a golden gate or something like that (just not 500 PO) maybe it would be a Ship or Pirate treasure chest (5x5 giving you 100 PO) but I don't know what a balanced PO number it woud give.

Apart from Thorn King you will be able to send units (only units) from the Island to the Great Empire (Main castle only) and instead you won't (my suggestion) get any special units from the event but LOTS of treasures. When taking a tower you will get it's treasures and that would be resources (but would certainly be used for the event) but you will also get coins (This is a lvl 60 event so i would guess about 5000 for a small island 10 000 for a medium and 20 000 for a large i don't know how you lvl 60 players want it and if you think it's little or not) And of course you will get rubies small=30 medium=60 and large= 90 (Keep in mind that the large islands are heavily defended) There would be about 9 small Islands 7 medium Islands and 4 Large Islands And also the Capital will give 150 rubies and you get 300 rubies upon completing the event. So the event will bring total of 1500 rubies and i think that's pretty fair and square.

Please suggest and critisize this reply it was mostly to brighten up your minds

one word to sum that up by me : no however it is clever but too mudduling and its way to much like the thorn king which i HATED a big rubbie dump all i want is something new
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thronking.png
    edited 08.01.2013
    im not bumping im not bumping IM NOT BUMPING ANYMORE im niot bumping anymore (to tune of your not singing anymore)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thronking.png
  • OlympeOlympe Posts: 3
    edited 08.01.2013
    Why do you bump it? Because you want either praise or the ability to shoot down someone else's idea with one word only? And please stop spamming your own thread, or people won't want to read it. :(
    Olympe @ WWW 2
    edited 10.01.2013
    i was just saying i dont like the idea and i wish people who have been on the forum a lot less than me telling me what to do i know ive nearly been here for 7 months
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thronking.png
  • Ante55Ante55 Posts: 1,156
    edited 10.01.2013
    Well do you have any critisicm, ideas, suggestions or improvements then? That's the point of the tread instead of just casting out random comments, please point out flaws in my idea as I said it was just to inspire others.

But I do agree that Atlantis, Fish People and Sunken towers are BANNED
    Ante55 @ skn 1 "Really you are actually reading this?!" ?(

Need info about RBCs? Click on this Link!
    http://deathorgloryalliance.blogspot.in/

Watch my new idea of a new event! Click on this link ! http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?59572-New-Event-The-Conquest-of-Forlarn-Valley&highlight=forlarn

Also please use the search function!
  • edited 10.01.2013
    i was just saying i dont like the idea and i wish people who have been on the forum a lot less than me telling me what to do i know ive nearly been here for 7 months

I don't think that you see the point.
    edited 10.01.2013
    Olympe wrote: »
    Why do you bump it? Because you want either praise or the ability to shoot down someone else's idea with one word only? And please stop spamming your own thread, or people won't want to read it. :(

bump for people to readd my thread
    I don't think that you see the point.
    it could be a long day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thronking.png
  • WisefireWisefire Posts: 2,941
    edited 10.01.2013
    The idea is not that good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Level:64 Alliance:EASTERN EMPIRE Title:Elector
    "If love is BLIND then what is love at first SIGHT?"
  • warhammererwarhammerer Posts: 537
    edited 10.01.2013

it could be a long day
    u got that right :)
    warhammerer @ en 1
    level 35
    leader of The Curst Castl and the great leader of the resistance
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaNveGDYyy0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-8gwx71B0U
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkVTxK14XxI
    these clips are EPIC!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nUFp8wLIms
    but this clip beats them all
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG4evQNR2xo i listen to this song when im upset( and ive been listening to it non-stop )
  • Zorua 108Zorua 108 Posts: 107
    edited 10.01.2013
    you could turn it into a kingdom like everwinter glacier
    Zorua 108 @ en 1
    Leaderof PFP Destroyers
    We come down on enemys like a ton of bricks so......................
    Do NOT Mess With us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or else....
    alien00018.gif
    Ahh Alien!!
    bz02740.gif
    mice.gif
    Give that back!X(
    edited 10.01.2013
    Wisefire wrote: »
    The idea is not that good

everyone has there opinion im not a bully in making them say yes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thronking.png
  • RoobinHood77777RoobinHood77777 Posts: 302
    edited 10.01.2013
    The far best idea of this kind is called: New places/kingdoms
    This one is just a bit to... well... impossible!
    I mean as ante55 posted how are the soldiers going to fight under water?!
    RoobinHood77777 @ en 1

Now part of the NEMESIS!

"To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction",Isaac Newton. ;)
    edited 10.01.2013
    you have to imagineeeeeeeeeee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thronking.png
  • edited 10.01.2013
    it could be a long day

Indeed. Also, if I was to start another conversation you would probably ignore me, even if it has common sense in it :/.
    you have to imagineeeeeeeeeee

Even if they were to fight in the water (with swords and all that), their movements would be slow. Instead, they would something like a harpoon (provided it does not slow down, plus the fact harpoons might not have been used in tthe medieval times). It just seems pathetic, really. I really do not like the idea of the concept of fighting in water. Also, by "imagine" I hope that you are not trying to get us to think of something that is unrealistic. Realism wise, I have already typed my concerns.
    bump for people to readd my thread

Supposably once every 5 days, not once every 5 seconds -_-.
  • FoggyWarriorFoggyWarrior Posts: 185
    edited 10.01.2013
    it is a water version of the thorn king facepalm
    edited 10.01.2013
    Indeed. Also, if I was to start another conversation you would probably ignore me, even if it has common sense in it :/.

Even if they were to fight in the water (with swords and all that), their movements would be slow. Instead, they would something like a harpoon (provided it does not slow down, plus the fact harpoons might not have been used in tthe medieval times). It just seems pathetic, really. I really do not like the idea of the concept of fighting in water. Also, by "imagine" I hope that you are not trying to get us to think of something that is unrealistic. Realism wise, I have already typed my concerns.

Supposably once every 5 days, not once every 5 seconds -_-.

man. i have a life i have school i get to bump once a day not every 5 seconds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thronking.png
Sign In to comment.