Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Black Rose vs. Rat Pack

Comments

• Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 09.01.2013
    they are too stupid to do that

You never know :p
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • General HichriGeneral Hichri Posts: 1
    edited 09.01.2013
    hey dusan i see you on this thread

i thought you left forum
    General Hichri @ WWW 1
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 10.01.2013
    hey dusan i see you on this thread

i thought you left forum

Yeah I see him too. I find it interesting how I see a bunch of people that I've heard of here often browsing the forum such as mwsmith, LadyDarkEngima and Dusan but don't post anything. Nothing wrong with it just an interesting point.
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • SvetovnaSilaSvetovnaSila Posts: 583
    edited 10.01.2013
    Ghj - some of us on here are wise and only looking for infos. not share them
    8d1fd513943faaf57ffdb000490cfdee.gif
  • Michael764GamerMichael764Gamer Posts: 241
    edited 10.01.2013
    well frankly this war isnt that huge thus it doesnt gain that much publicity... only Sparta seem interested in it and some folks from WW2....
    Michael764Gamer @ WWW 1
    edited 10.01.2013
    well frankly this war isnt that huge thus it doesnt gain that much publicity... only Sparta seem interested in it and some folks from WW2....

I fail to see your logic. I am not in Sparta at all and ive been posting here for a while.
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 10.01.2013

I am in ww1 too.....
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • Parcoria22Parcoria22 Posts: 233
    edited 11.01.2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Parcoria2 @ WWW 1 // Parcoria @ WWW 2 //parcoria @ USA 1
    edited 11.01.2013
    See what I mean?

Attachment not found.Attachment not found.Attachment not found.Attachment not found.

And here's one where they did well:

Attachment not found.

Sorry if it seems like these reports have all been biased in showing mostly Rat Pack victories. I hardly consider a successful defense an accomplishment and there's not much else to work with. I've been trying to post only the fun or "wow" reports to keep it lively. Caught a cold for a bit there and missed a handful of reports from a very well-organized Invictus mass attack, as well as a few others here or there. My apologies to those members of Black~Rose and Invictus who have actually been fighting in this war. I'll share your "wow" accomplishments so long as you keep it up :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• inMiscAnnus (US1)inMiscAnnus (US1) Posts: 575
    edited 11.01.2013
    Parcoria22 wrote: »
    See what I mean?

Attachment not found.Attachment not found.Attachment not found.Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

Sorry if it seems like these reports have all been biased in showing mostly Rat Pack victories. I hardly consider a successful defense an accomplishment and there's not much else to work with. I've been trying to post only the fun or "wow" reports to keep it lively. Caught a cold for a bit there and missed a handful of reports from a very well-organized Invictus mass attack, as well as a few others here or there. My apologies to those members of Black~Rose and Invictus who have actually been fighting in this war. I'll share your "wow" accomplishments so long as you keep it up :)

Looking Thick, Solid, Tight. Gooo!! Rat Pack!
    inmiscannus is right
    x2802h.gif
  • Don EmpireDon Empire Posts: 1,346
    edited 11.01.2013
    TRP is Awesome if if they lose they kill 75% of other guys Defender :!:
    In WW1 Name--Don Empire.
    In WW2 Name--Zvezdas5.
    In USA1 Name--I am back.
  • Michael764GamerMichael764Gamer Posts: 241
    edited 11.01.2013
    well your the only person from BB who is commenting on this war... several different Sparta members have atleast made a comment...
    Michael764Gamer @ WWW 1
    edited 11.01.2013
    well your the only person from BB who is commenting on this war... several different Sparta members have atleast made a comment...

You're one of the few Black Rose members commenting. Does this mean none of BR has any interest or was this another demand handed down by your dictator? Also, the two posts above you clearly show a broader spectrum of followers. Not reading before commenting is akin to not listening before speaking...
    Looking Thick, Solid, Tight. Gooo!! Rat Pack!
    Don Empire wrote: »
    TRP is Awesome if if they lose they kill 75% of other guys Defender :!:

The court of public opinion is a tough one to sway and rarely mistaken. We appreciate the love :)

Attachment not found. <-- nice one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 11.01.2013
    A lot of people view this thread, only few comment.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2

• Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 12.01.2013
    See what I mean?

Attachment not found.

Nice reports! :)
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
    edited 12.01.2013
    i like the defenses defeat one :)
    General Hichri @ WWW 1
    edited 12.01.2013
    I've heard that while a few B~R alliances have left they just got two more in B~R~Angle and I can't remember the other. So overall are they better with these new divisions?
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 12.01.2013
    no.. the new divisions are even worse then the ones that left
    General Hichri @ WWW 1
    edited 12.01.2013
    GhjHero wrote: »
    I've heard that while a few B~R alliances have left they just got two more in B~R~Angle and I can't remember the other. So overall are they better with these new divisions?

They've only taken in one new alliance, B~R~Angel. I've only seen 1 attack from them and a handful of burning castles, courtesy of TRP. Only they can really say if they're better off or not. Personally, I think it's cruel to take in new alliances at this point...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 12.01.2013
    They've only taken in one new alliance, B~R~Angel. I've only seen 1 attack from them and a handful of burning castles, courtesy of TRP. Only they can really say if they're better off or not. Personally, I think it's cruel to take in new alliances at this point...

How many alliances have left at this point and where are they going?
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file