Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Black Rose vs. Rat Pack

Comments

• Parcoria22Parcoria22 Posts: 233
    edited 03.01.2013
    GhjHero wrote: »
    Maybe but it would be really intense and interesting!

Maybe somewhere down the road we'll have a friendly back-and-forth. Not for a long, long, long time haha.

What's interesting in this war now is that the Invictus family and/or the Black Rose family seem to have summoned both Olmus 7.kohorte and the dark angle to harass our villages. Either that or they have second accounts in these two alliances. Hilarious either way lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Parcoria2 @ WWW 1 // Parcoria @ WWW 2 //parcoria @ USA 1
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 03.01.2013
    Parcoria22 wrote: »
    Maybe somewhere down the road we'll have a friendly back-and-forth. Not for a long, long, long time haha.

What's interesting in this war now is that the Invictus family and/or the Black Rose family seem to have summoned both Olmus 7.kohorte and the dark angle to harass our villages. Either that or they have second accounts in these two alliances. Hilarious either way lol

They called in allies?

Now this war is REALLY getting heated. Any reason why those alliances don't like TRP??? If so, then I guess it's safe to assume that they have called in friends.
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
    edited 03.01.2013
    They called in allies?

Now this war is REALLY getting heated. Any reason why those alliances don't like TRP??? If so, then I guess it's safe to assume that they have called in friends.

Nope, we've never had an issue with either of them before today. Olmus even has us listed in their description as an ally. I sent messages to both the leaders so we'll see what happens.

I knew Invictus/BR wouldn't go down quietly... but this? Hahah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 04.01.2013
    Nope, we've never had an issue with either of them before today. Olmus even has us listed in their description as an ally. I sent messages to both the leaders so we'll see what happens.

I knew Invictus/BR wouldn't go down quietly... but this? Hahah

Hey, what's the use of a PACT if you won't help your friends? Guess that's how the games played. ;)

PACTS should do something more than keep alliances out of each other's ways...
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
    edited 04.01.2013
    Hey, what's the use of a PACT if you won't help your friends? Guess that's how the games played. ;)

PACTS should do something more than keep alliances out of each other's ways...

Agreed. I think they should be able to support each other but that idea didn't fly when I posted it in suggestions haha. I just find it silly that 2 families would call in more help to take down 61 players. We're actually excited to have more targets! It's just .. sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• joe96joe96 Posts: 204
    edited 04.01.2013

For Olmus 7.kohorte and the dark angle, we have nothing to do with them, not that i know of.
    Looks like joe96 isn't the only one keeping tabs on us ;)

yes i am always watching and i even saw that village in fire that ggg1112 had from remkoko about 30 mins before he sended attack and was sending a spy to it but it was already to late.
    Yes, we had 2 members leave. You've had 4 alliances leave while others speak to me about wanting to. I didn't want to mention it here for the sake of your reputation but you had to bring it up. Also, that is a very bold assumption. Let me squash that by telling you how incredibly wrong it is. You know what they say about assumptions, don't you?

idk about 4 alliances but i know two did and black~rose~f.f had names like your members so we kicked them, not really sure on that. Also you are right, easton04 said they helping some friends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Joe96 knife and Tomahawk kills. 8) From RogueHippo9 to Sava9eBerserker on Xbox Live. Pro Gamer, A Beast Needs a Beast Name doesn't it?
    1312131127370116.png
    Metropolise Battle 12/12/13
    edited 04.01.2013
    Agreed. I think they should be able to support each other but that idea didn't fly when I posted it in suggestions haha. I just find it silly that 2 families would call in more help to take down 61 players. We're actually excited to have more targets! It's just .. sad

Hey, no need to be humble here. Those 61 players is each worth about 3-5 regular non-ruby players (well most of them anyways). Yes, some of you guys DO have soft spots, but I think I can safely assume that you guys have maximum support speed, so that kinda makes up for it.

Let's say that all the small and poor nations of the world were to go to war with China, U.S., and India.

How long would their assaults last? It wouldn't be very hard for superpowers to defend themselves against small countries, but if the small countries were attacked, the superpowers would easily beat them.

The only way for the poor countries to win would be to band together and ask for help from other nations.
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 04.01.2013
    If B~R is going to start calling in friends then TRP can do the same! From what I've heard you are good friends with BB! Id love to get in on this but I doubt that will happen.
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • MacAtk2012MacAtk2012 Posts: 25
    edited 04.01.2013
    GhjHero wrote: »
    If B~R is going to start calling in friends then TRP can do the same! From what I've heard you are good friends with BB! Id love to get in on this but I doubt that will happen.

now why should we ruin the fun. at least up to now, we don't like to share our targets with anyone else, right now we are not that big on sharing, maybe down the road when we get bored, we might send some targets in some of our friends way but not now.

also now that I am writing, I like to congragulate br and invictus in recruiting palyers for the purpose of attacking and I welcome their new members, but I hope these players don't get discourged and stop attacking and resort to sabotages like the rest of them.
    MacAtk2012 @ WWW 1
  • General HichriGeneral Hichri Posts: 1
    edited 04.01.2013
    look at this one

you werent watching close enough joe
    General Hichri @ WWW 1
    edited 04.01.2013
    i think this is a beter one i covered the loses on the other
    General Hichri @ WWW 1
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 04.01.2013
    MacAtk2012 wrote: »
    now why should we ruin the fun. at least up to now, we don't like to share our targets with anyone else, right now we are not that big on sharing, maybe down the road when we get bored, we might send some targets in some of our friends way but not now.

also now that I am writing, I like to congragulate br and invictus in recruiting palyers for the purpose of attacking and I welcome their new members, but I hope these players don't get discourged and stop attacking and resort to sabotages like the rest of them.

I understand. More fresh meat to go around eh :D
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • joe96joe96 Posts: 204
    edited 04.01.2013
    i think this is a beter one i covered the loses on the other

I was watching but i didn't think he had a army to attack because of his lost, but i guess they both even for now maybe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Joe96 knife and Tomahawk kills. 8) From RogueHippo9 to Sava9eBerserker on Xbox Live. Pro Gamer, A Beast Needs a Beast Name doesn't it?
    1312131127370116.png
    Metropolise Battle 12/12/13
    edited 04.01.2013
    heres another great one

BR whats happening!!
    General Hichri @ WWW 1
  • JuhJohKuJuhJohKu Posts: 48
    edited 04.01.2013
    BR whats happening!!

I do not know. They have been weakened. I believe, however, that BR fights. Their should make a coordinated attack, so they will not disappear The Rat Pack. It is my opinion, BR decide.
    JuhJohKu
    International 1 Member of HW
    Scandinavian 1 Allianssi
  • SvetovnaSilaSvetovnaSila Posts: 583
    edited 04.01.2013
    well told JuhJohKu
    8d1fd513943faaf57ffdb000490cfdee.gif
  • JuhJohKuJuhJohKu Posts: 48
    edited 04.01.2013
    well told JuhJohKu

Thank you!
    JuhJohKu