Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Black Rose vs. Rat Pack

Comments

• Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 31.12.2012
    Don Empire wrote: »
    At this Stage who is on the Lead?

You can't really say. I personally believe that TRP is winning, but every attack TRP makes, BR and invictus still has 100's of undefeated (Or not attacked) members.....so.........
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 31.12.2012
    Dun Gon wrote: »
    You can't really say. I personally believe that TRP is winning, but every attack TRP makes, BR and invictus still has 100's of undefeated (Or not attacked) members.....so.........

Yeah, for every BR and Invicti they burn, there's 100s more waiting to take up the spots of the fallen. BB and Invictus may still be able to turn this around.
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • joe96joe96 Posts: 204
    edited 31.12.2012

that is because they care about there honor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Joe96 knife and Tomahawk kills. 8) From RogueHippo9 to Sava9eBerserker on Xbox Live. Pro Gamer, A Beast Needs a Beast Name doesn't it?
    1312131127370116.png
    Metropolise Battle 12/12/13
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 31.12.2012
    If B~R and Invictus were to win it would be of their numbers. Everywhere I look in ice I see 15 of their members for every member of TRP if not more.
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • General HichriGeneral Hichri Posts: 1
    edited 31.12.2012
    joe96 wrote: »
    that is because they care about there honor.

yeah with the new update we will all care about our honor lol

use your brains
    General Hichri @ WWW 1
    edited 01.01.2013
    yeah with the new update we will all care about our honor lol

use your brains

not that hard to get honor, i just like attacking people around for food now other then asking for food from my alliance all the time or losing some soldiers attacking the higher lvl people, what i use to do is attack all there castles then making it one of the places i loot, did this to about 4-6 high lvl player plus others and only one of them still plays now. Was 3rd in ranking one time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Joe96 knife and Tomahawk kills. 8) From RogueHippo9 to Sava9eBerserker on Xbox Live. Pro Gamer, A Beast Needs a Beast Name doesn't it?
    1312131127370116.png
  • Parcoria22Parcoria22 Posts: 233
    edited 01.01.2013
    joe96 wrote: »
    not that hard to get honor, i just like attacking people around for food now other then asking for food from my alliance all the time or losing some soldiers attacking the higher lvl people, what i use to do is attack all there castles then making it one of the places i loot, did this to about 4-6 high lvl player plus others and only one of them still plays now. Was 3rd in ranking one time.

If it's not that hard to get honor, why do you only have 471? I don't mean to start anything here, but your words and your achievements are completely opposite of one another lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Parcoria2 @ WWW 1 // Parcoria @ WWW 2 //parcoria @ USA 1
    edited 01.01.2013
    heheh

anothr alliance has had enough it looks like

black rose III has become sparta griffins hehehe
    General Hichri @ WWW 1
    edited 01.01.2013
    This was too good to pass up lmao. They tried attacking one of our newer members... we couldn't have that, now could we? :D

Attachment not found.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 01.01.2013
    wooohh

all hail great king parc the terrible of the rat pack

you may all refer to him as

"my leige"
    or kim jung parc
    credit to the imp :)
    General Hichri @ WWW 1
    edited 01.01.2013
    Parcoria22 wrote: »
    If it's not that hard to get honor, why do you only have 471? I don't mean to start anything here, but your words and your achievements are completely opposite of one another lol

because i just said earlyer that i don't care about honor anymore.
    1312131127370116.png
    edited 02.01.2013
    heheh

anothr alliance has had enough it looks like

black rose III has become sparta griffins hehehe

Nice! Looks like the same thing is happening as what happened in the last big war. If this keeps up Sparta will have the most divisions in the game if they dont already.
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crazy war kidcrazy war kid Posts: 98
    edited 02.01.2013
    i vote for non
    member of Valiants
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 02.01.2013
    GhjHero wrote: »
    Nice! Looks like the same thing is happening as what happened in the last big war. If this keeps up Sparta will have the most divisions in the game if they dont already.

lol, soon sparta will be royalty, and we know how that ended up o_o
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
    edited 02.01.2013
    lol, soon sparta will be royalty, and we know how that ended up o_o

How would Sparta become Royalty? Royaltly broke apart because half was too violent for the others. I don't think thats been a problem for Sparta so far.
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lord viclord vic Posts: 3
    edited 02.01.2013
    sounds like black rose and invictus are the biggest group of stupid weak faggits on the entire game hahaha
    lord vic @ WWW 2
    edited 02.01.2013
    invictus is a horde of pussies.
    lord vic wrote: »
    sounds like black rose and invictus are the biggest group of stupid weak faggits on the entire game hahaha

I don't think this is the place for name calling. Especially from people in int2. Nobody minds if you comment and contribute, but how about keeping it civil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SvetovnaSilaSvetovnaSila Posts: 583
    edited 02.01.2013

Listen poor baby, you are in international 2 so you cant know what are we like
    8d1fd513943faaf57ffdb000490cfdee.gif
    edited 02.01.2013

hahahahahahahaha
    General Hichri @ WWW 1
    edited 03.01.2013
    Hey congrulations Parcoria on your (temporary?) kingship of The Rat Pack!
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file