Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Badgame Empire

How about this:

Once your account has been created, you choose whether you want to be on the good side, or the bad side. Those on the bad have totally different looking buildings with an evil and scary appearance, where as the good side stay as the buildings currently look. They fight against each other constantly, and can decide to stay enemies, or join forces. They could both be in the same alliance. Robber baron Castles could be biased too. The bad Robber Barons (the ones currently used in the game) would be enemies to the good team with the same evil look, where as new, good side Robber Barons could be enemies to the bad side, looking different to the bad side. This is good as it gives you more intensity to the game.
Post edited by Remix4594Player on
This is my alliance description:

''Brothers will kill each other.
No man shall have mercy on another.
In an age of swords: We will outlive it.
In this harsh Empire: We define kingship.
Betrayal wages war on yourself.'
Do not fall to this fate.
Come with us to the gates of Babylon.
Drag your foes to Zion.
No fort can stand in out way.
No torture will weaken us.
No being will divide us.
We Are Reunited Again

A member of the Black Fusion Guild.

Comments

• evets4evets4 Posts: 3,798
    edited 30.12.2012
    This would change the game entirely, and I don't like that.
    evets4 @ usa 1
    Retired From Goodgame Empire
    Coordinates: 715:639 | |
    (Former)General of The Impervious
    http://theimpervious.webs.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anguspepperer (US1)anguspepperer (US1) Posts: 816
    edited 30.12.2012
    This would be a completely new game, kind of reminds me of the factions in Goodgames galaxy
    Lift Heavy and Take a Multi
  • BobwormercastleBobwormercastle Posts: 265
    edited 31.12.2012
    It would never be called Badgame empire, because the maker's company name is Goodgame Studios.
    Bobwormercastle @ usa 1 Coordinates- (685:326)

Proud General of PTR New World 8)
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 31.12.2012
    I don't like this. It is not an empire anymore, but 2 side constantly fighting, alliances and everything else out the window, and it will be like the battle of berimond.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • blabbyblabby Posts: 564
    edited 31.12.2012
    Horrible. As others above and below me would say.
    Canada 1 #TheDreamLivesOn
    Blabby @ WWW 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ninjaa1205ninjaa1205 Posts: 22
    edited 31.12.2012
    Bad idea:thumbdown:. It will change the game entirely.
    ninjaa1205 @ WWW 1

The person with the red and blue flag!:D:D:love::)
  • HeroKing2HeroKing2 Posts: 459
    edited 31.12.2012
    Bad idea.
    This would completely change the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    HeroKing2, Level 36 Baron, @ United Kingdom 1

Proud member of REAPERS.

"If we don't end war, war will end us".
    H. G. Wells

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left".
    Bertrand Russell
  • av8882av8882 Posts: 59
    edited 31.12.2012
    Worst idea ever!!
    av888 @ WWW 1
  • Zorua 108Zorua 108 Posts: 107
    edited 31.12.2012
    :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:that would just make it an all out war game not a game where you can build things
    Zorua 108 @ en 1
    Leaderof PFP Destroyers
    We come down on enemys like a ton of bricks so......................
    Do NOT Mess With us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or else....
    alien00018.gif
    Ahh Alien!!
    bz02740.gif
    mice.gif
    Give that back!X(
  • UltimateKing23UltimateKing23 Posts: 188
    edited 31.12.2012
    How about this:

Once your account has been created, you choose whether you want to be on the good side, or the bad side. Those on the bad have totally different looking buildings with an evil and scary appearance, where as the good side stay as the buildings currently look. They fight against each other constantly, and can decide to stay enemies, or join forces. They could both be in the same alliance. Robber baron Castles could be biased too. The bad Robber Barons (the ones currently used in the game) would be enemies to the good team with the same evil look, where as new, good side Robber Barons could be enemies to the bad side, looking different to the bad side. This is good as it gives you more intensity to the game.
    been suggested 2,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, times and no. if you want a lord of the rings cheese game go somewhere else. this is supposed to be a nation v nation kind of game.
    UltimateKing23 @ English 1 as The centurion.
    "for lo the riotous shall live by their faith" Romans Chapter 1 end

look at my join date. im a real wise one.

There is no need to over react about a suggestion. if you do well you have anger issues and should try to say no with a constuctive argument. No offence given.
  • AgentYAgentY Posts: 713
    edited 31.12.2012
    av8882 wrote: »
    Worst idea ever!!

Still, buying rubies with coins is still worse.
    I really don't like this idea. Berdimond all over again...
    LegionOfKillers

Not to be messed with

International 2
    My reaction when I look at my enemies' castles after I attack them:
    "Stop! It's too bright!!"
    My original and new event idea: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?64214-The-Banished-King-New-Event&highlight=banished+king
    Also, please use the search engine. There are hundreds of threads on one topic.
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 31.12.2012
    been suggested 2,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, times and no. if you want a lord of the rings cheese game go somewhere else. this is supposed to be a nation v nation kind of game.

This has never been suggested so far in my belief. And if it has, maybe once or twice. Get your facts right.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • ElfangorElfangor Posts: 3,974
    edited 31.12.2012
    I'm in the middle. I like the idea, but the amount of time/work it would cost for GGS would probably be too much.
    Check out my story! The First Ruby Buyer
  • UltimateKing23UltimateKing23 Posts: 188
    edited 31.12.2012
    Dun Gon wrote: »
    This has never been suggested so far in my belief. And if it has, maybe once or twice. Get your facts right.

its called exageration. and it has been suggested a lot but in different context like orcs v men and elves and other cheesy hollywood crap
    UltimateKing23 @ English 1 as The centurion.
    "for lo the riotous shall live by their faith" Romans Chapter 1 end

look at my join date. im a real wise one.

There is no need to over react about a suggestion. if you do well you have anger issues and should try to say no with a constuctive argument. No offence given.
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 31.12.2012
    I don't hate you, but i hate the idea, unless it were used as an event, though that would be the same exact thing as Berimond...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • Royale2Royale2 Posts: 69
    edited 02.03.2013
    Sooty but I hate that idea. I like the game to free for all
    Count Palatine Royale of the Royales
  • edited 02.03.2013
    If you want something like this, try Goodgame Galaxy. Three Factions, and though you can attack people in your own faction, quests will never tell you to (they will sometimes tell you to attack the others though) and the idea is that they're fighting which looks like what you wanted. There's nothing really wrong with the actual idea, but it would cause far too much change if it was put in empire.
  • Hysocc2Hysocc2 Posts: 29
    edited 03.03.2013
    no........
    8520911112_d174396a00.jpg
    BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY IN A LEGENDARY MODE
    Hysocc
  • C.I.A.C.I.A. Posts: 18
    edited 03.03.2013
    That would be a horrifying addition to the game, i dont like it.
    C.I.A. @ usa 1
    Got tons of Dragon Fire, Kingsguard and Travelling knights!
    (Just kidding8))
Sign In to comment.