Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

abandoning outposts?

ben4610ben4610 Posts: 22
edited 31.12.2012 in Players ask Players
is there a way to abandon an outpost? i think destroying my estate might work
a very mean person i dont like look at this picture then read what lord jamill said [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ok if you cant read it she said "OKay, I have around 600 attack troops now. and I will send wave after wave untill all of your men are gone, and then the rest of my team will come in and take all your stuff, and just to rub it in more, we will capture all of your outposts." im level 33 shes level 28.

Comments

• Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,444
    edited 31.12.2012
    no,you cant destroy your estate.Go to management when your at your outpost,and click "Abandon Outpost"
  • ben4610ben4610 Posts: 22
    edited 31.12.2012
    thanks dude
    a very mean person i dont like look at this picture then read what lord jamill said [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ok if you cant read it she said "OKay, I have around 600 attack troops now. and I will send wave after wave untill all of your men are gone, and then the rest of my team will come in and take all your stuff, and just to rub it in more, we will capture all of your outposts." im level 33 shes level 28.
Sign In to comment.