Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

A Tale of Hypocrisy and overbearing

Comments

• Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 19.12.2012
    Timett wrote: »
    i think this may need a third party mediator during negotiations to get this resolved in a proper and timely manner.

Yes Timett, I agree, I was far more civil than the other Lev generals yet Kas fearing the truth to get out in front of them booted me out of that meeting leaving Easy to bear the brunt alone for that meeting. Sorry, but when there was ware with the MISC he allowed Neave to stay for negotiations, as he has other leaders I am sure. What he did last night shows that this is a far more personal war than he will ever admit to his forces or publicly.

I have seen others get right surly and all they got was a please keep it civil, since i was not hurling anything insulting I got my name repeated and thenm told to come back when I was ready to his idea of the "right thing" there is no "right thing" there ius the Kas-Lev thing.

I sent word of this war to Traffic cop as he has done third party negotiating before, no word from him as yet.

That and we continue our resistance.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
    edited 19.12.2012
    You a good rapper Len?

Challenge KasMC to a freestyle rap battle. Winner takes all.

While my verbal timing is off so no rapping, written rapping I can do some good stuff with.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
  • edited 19.12.2012
    Write Kas an offensive haiku to truly express your feelings.
    edited 20.12.2012
    ODBM wrote: »

Oh Kas and I have PM'd enough offensive letters to each other already.

We now are searching for a 3rd party and neutral, respectable mediator for the conflict as if the truth is even hinted at in Negotiations Kas will boot me as he cannot seem to handle all of Lev generals knowing of the situation, and maybe them having second thoughts, or resisting them, so far today only a few of them have launched attacks.

Then again it is night, so now with more home, we are all in our trenches waiting for the next round. Open gates and resource denial as they sink rubies and coins into their attacks, and one of their armies simply vanished just before it attacked, and another was caught by surprise and killed. since we are smaller than Leviathan, we have to do what ever we can to fight back and resist the forces of the tyrant
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
  • Mike12382Mike12382 Posts: 116
    edited 20.12.2012
    ODBM wrote: »

That idea is very beta. Please try to post only alpha ideas in future posts. Stay safe.
    Best competition lifts, all RAW:

Bench: a lot
    Squat: a lot
    Deadlift: a lot
  • Sgt. HammerSgt. Hammer Posts: 1,642
    edited 20.12.2012
    Lenzabi wrote: »
    Oh Kas and I have PM'd enough offensive letters to each other already.

We now are searching for a 3rd party and neutral, respectable mediator for the conflict as if the truth is even hinted at in Negotiations Kas will boot me as he cannot seem to handle all of Lev generals knowing of the situation, and maybe them having second thoughts, or resisting them, so far today only a few of them have launched attacks.

Then again it is night, so now with more home, we are all in our trenches waiting for the next round. Open gates and resource denial as they sink rubies and coins into their attacks, and one of their armies simply vanished just before it attacked, and another was caught by surprise and killed. since we are smaller than Leviathan, we have to do what ever we can to fight back and resist the forces of the tyrant

I'll be the mediator. As long as both sides promise not, and I mean not, to dis-respect each other any further. Also, do not try to involve my alliance. I alone will act as the neutral 3rd party and no one else from my alliance.
  • edited 20.12.2012
    You lost all credibility when you hyphenated the word disrespect.
    edited 20.12.2012
    Well, thank you for pointing that out. By the way, how did your war against bullying turn out? Judging from the talks both during and after the war both sides were simultaneously winning and losing the war so I can only assume that both sides lost horribly.
    edited 20.12.2012
    Okay so Sgt. Hammer has offered to be a 3rd party negotiator, but we would need a chat kas does not own or operate, sorry but Lev Negotiations site is his toy, so I cannot trust that place anymore. Also, no disrespect meant, but a sub branch of regulators still seems a bit too in the Lev pocket. I would need assurances of neutrality.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
    edited 20.12.2012
    I'm still new to this game, so I could care less who anyone thinks they are on this game. On top of that I have never talked to anyone from any of the Leviathan alliances so I personally hold no allegiance to anyone from that alliance or it's branches.
    edited 20.12.2012
    Sounds good, if no one else is wanting to be 3rd party, then all we need is a place where we can chat this if Kas is game for it, and he has no control over as is the case with Lev-negotiations. I suspect tough that the Tyrant only wants us in his personal court where he has full authority and say over the matter. I have seen how he plays in that arena.

I will however tell him we are seeking 3rd party mediation and see what he says to that.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
    edited 20.12.2012
    Does ODBM usually do that? Or am I just special in his/her eyes that he/she decided to go out of their way to point out a grammar mistake.
    edited 20.12.2012
    Oh do not mind ODBM so much, he does that thing all the time to anyone.

I did send this to Kas as he asked if i was willing to talk,
    We have decided after the poor show last night that a Neutral, 3rd party site is needed where neither you, nor I have the power to simply toss the other out, and that there will be other 3rd party witnesses as per a court mediation would go

Now we just need a chat that is NOT his. a chat sight that we could all discuss with some 3rd party witnesses such as Timett an others so that they can see how both parties behaved in mediation.

Otherwise, if need be we will continue our resistance until they grow tired and offer the olive branch so they can move on to other things.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
    edited 20.12.2012
    Do you have any ideas for a neutral ground meeting site? Having experiance as a judge and before that as a member of several juries I'm sure that I can act as a good mediator for something as petty as this.
    edited 20.12.2012
    Do you have any ideas for a neutral ground meeting site? Having experiance as a judge and before that as a member of several juries I'm sure that I can act as a good mediator for something as petty as this.

I was figuring that perhaps one of the free chat boards, or a free php site would work, of course to administer it right you would have to make the site start it, makes sure the tools work, and then sen links to register at that site and we all can work it out as this war really is a sad showing by the most powerful block of the server.
    So far we have sustained ourselves in the face of attacks by 9 lvl 60's a lvl 59 and various levels lower just to show the disparity in our power. This is a attempt to crush our attempt at independence, Kas is mad for our turning our backs on a block that makes it so others have been afraid of us not for our own fighting skills as Easy said amongst comparable sized and leveled alliance, but that the Leviathan Umbrella instills the other small alliances to think that all of Leviathan shall come crashing down if one branch is attacked. Never happened as we never asked for such help.

Now we have survived several days of this war and the attacks have actually made our people angry enough to dig their heels in and stick it out. They hate the way that Kas has shown his tyranny to them and they laughed at his letters of intimidation/enticement as a sign of weakness of spirit within the Tyrant. Morally this war is wrong it is not even about a actual game war, but the revenge and dominance of the tyrant being challenged. our little group is resisting the most powerful alliance's attempts and we will not bow, we will not ask for the olive branch, we will not bend knee and kiss a ring.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
  • easystuffeasystuff Posts: 17
    edited 20.12.2012
    I would think that you would almost need a website with a chat feature addon to do something such as this. Let me do some research..
    easystuff @ usa 1
    edited 20.12.2012
    I should make it clear here and now before I help to moderate any form of negotiations. I do not take sides and therefore I can only use statements made by both sides as facts. So for instance, you say person A jumped 5 feet high while someone else says person A only jumped 2 feet high, the only thing I can conclude from that is that person A jumped but no one knows how high. Just as an example of what to expect from me. I would recomend getting several unbiased mediators so you all aren't just relying on one person to make a decision. An uneven number between 1 and 5 is always usefull.
    edited 20.12.2012
    That does sound like a good method, I just wonder what other players are neutral, so that this would work.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
    edited 20.12.2012
    From Kas just now:
    i decline you proposal to do that

if u want to talk thats where we can talk

Thats= Leviathan Negotiations

He wants total and absolute control over any and all talks, and no witnesses outside his own members so there we have it folks, the Tyrant is afraid to speak with 3rd party involved, what has he to hide? why can't he speak w/o having the power to toss people? Because he is afraid the truth may hurt.

Tyrant of the shadows, I thank you for the offer Sgt. Hammer, but the Tyrant and great Dictator has spoken, he is hiding behind his power and control.

We shall stand our ground and continue defending and taking more attacks by these cowards.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

To Captain Dunsel!
    edited 20.12.2012
    What is Kas's full name? I would like to talk with him myself.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file