Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

leger terug?

ElendisElendis Posts: 4
edited 15.12.2012 in Players ask Players
Hallo, ik heb een buitenpost veroverd, en ging ervan uit dat zoals bij elke aanval het leger terug keerde naar de hoofdbasis. Dus heb ik troepen gestuurd om daar te gaan verdedigen. Nu zie ik dat de oude troepen daar ook nog zitten. Hoe krijg ik die teruggestuurd naar het hoofdkasteel? Want ik heb niet genoeg eten op de buitenpost en op mijn hofdkasteel moet ik weer allemaal nieuwe maken: S
Post edited by Elendis on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Elendis @ nl 1

Comments

• ton4ton4 Posts: 28
    edited 14.12.2012
    hey man, this is a english forum, dus geen Nederlands:), but to answer your question anyway, when you captured an Outpost your men will stay there for 24 hours, after that the OP is yours and you can send your men back, am not to sure how it goes with food consumption, whether the men consume food from the taken OP or your main casstle, I suppose they will consume food from your main (if you sent them from there) until the 24 hour period is over

PS. als je het niet begrijpt zend me een mailtje via het forum
    ton @ au 1
  • ElendisElendis Posts: 4
    edited 14.12.2012
    Thx ton, i didnt know this was the englisch forum. Sorry for that, but i dont know how to get on the dutch forum. Just started playing, i am a girl, so not that much into comps. I understand what you wrote so i'll just wait till toninght if i can change something. Thanks anyways.
  • edited 14.12.2012
    Hoi Elendis, ff als hollanders onder elkaar: als je na 24 uur je mannen terug wilt halen werkt dat net zo als helpen met verdedigen. Je klikt bij je main op het kasteeltje met de zwaarden, kiest de buitenpost en haalt daar zoveel mannen terug als je wilt.
    edited 15.12.2012
    No probs Elendis, but looks like your english is OK, probably better then mine:) so just use this forum, I recon there will be a lot more expertise here then on the Dutch Forum.
    ton @ au 1
    edited 15.12.2012
    Thx Ton, i did what you told me to and it worked. My army is back to the main castle. I have another question: Hopefully i can put it here:). I have an outpost with food and wood. But to make buildings i need stone. How can i get the stone? And why cant i send stone from my main castle to my outpost? I have plenty at the maincastle. Thx for any help at all:)
  • nucks2nucks2 Posts: 135
    edited 15.12.2012
    You can send it unless all your market barrow's are already busy. Or if you have none?
    nucks @ usa 1
    edited 15.12.2012
    Thx nucks2, but how can i see what barrows i have and what they are doing? i clicked on the market but see no barrows.
    edited 15.12.2012
    OK, you need to have a marketplace in your main castle to start of with. Then if you have one, click on the Outpost and on the left you will see a tab with red and green arrows, click on it, now you are in the market-barrow menu:)
    ton @ au 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file