Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

WAR HB vs STEEL

marco37marco37 Posts: 778
edited 26.12.2012 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
Just an update for everyone who wanted to know.

The war with STEEL is going fast this week, STEEL MARI, AVANTAR and SWORD are out. The version of STEEL Elite is that this is because of the holidays. HB see this as a victory for them.
And again, the alliances that leave STEEL, HB haven't got any hard feeling against them. Also not to there members. We leave them in peace.

There are 15 STEEL alliance left, STEEL Pride, Rebellen, LOW and elite are the strongest ones.
STEEL elite have been (or is ... i can't tell) under attack by HB (yes oxy, Bad Boys AND HELLS WARRIORS AND Musketiere!)
There have been some large attack of STEEL ELITE on HELLS WARRIOS last monday. We hold round 70% of it. Some came through our defence, but that is normal when you are attacked by 40 army's or more (i stop counting because it where to many). On Tuesday HB came through the defence of STEEL Elite (STEEL say because of the update of GGS, i can't tell if this is true or not).
And of course many changes of villages between HB and STEEL in the ice / sand and fire world this week.

11 alliance are burning / in safe mode or are in ruins.

We hope STEEL will come back to the peace table and talk with us, but if they don't do it.... then we will fight until the end.
Post edited by marco37 on
Proud Member of Hells Warriors (International 1)

General in HW-Elite

http://hells-warriors-empir.forumieren.com/forum

Comments

• Alex : awesomAlex : awesom Posts: 481
    edited 15.12.2012
    Ok thanks for the update

How about you guys take a brake for christmass???

war over christamass is not right
    I FEAR NO EVIL BEACUSE IM THE BADDEST BEAST IN THESE LANDS

Trolled up awesomesauce
  • marco37marco37 Posts: 778
    edited 15.12.2012
    Ok thanks for the update

How about you guys take a brake for christmass???

war over christamass is not right

i believe you are right, but then there should be some kind of a peace talk. For the moment this is not planned yet

General in HW-Elite

edited 15.12.2012
    marco37 wrote: »
    i believe you are right, but then there should be some kind of a peace talk. For the moment this is not planned yet

ok thanks :)

Trolled up awesomesauce
  • laxstarlaxstar Posts: 149
    edited 15.12.2012
    Um Marco why are you the only one making new threads I understand hells boys has many members it seems you are the only one that's posting this stuff I'm kinda confused did they put you in charge of the forum stuff ? I get its a update on the war just wondering why you do it only
    Blueberries Bluberries ( bowl falls on top of little girls face) MY reaction Hahahahahhah
    (watch it a second time)
    Blueberries blueberries ( bowl falls on top of little girls face) MY reaction
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    (watch it a third time)
    BLueberries blueberries ( except this time it was me singing it and i was reaching for a bowl and the bowl falls and hits me in the face) MY reaction
    Ouch ow ow ow ow thats a tough little girl ........... OW > me yelling at the top of my lungs.
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 15.12.2012
    war on jesus's birthday isnt right i agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
    edited 15.12.2012
    war on jesus's birthday isnt right i agree.

yeah completly true

Trolled up awesomesauce
  • lordsaruman (US1)lordsaruman (US1) US1 Posts: 926
    edited 15.12.2012
    There is no point fighting a war during christmas. A ceasefire needs to be planned, 11 days until christmas, might want to start making plans.
    Lordsaruman int'1 former US1 member

Big bad scary war marshall of Pirates LOW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 15.12.2012
    Just an update for everyone who wanted to know.

The war with STEEL is going fast this week, STEEL MARI, AVANTAR and SWORD are out. The version of STEEL Elite is that this is because of the holidays. HB see this as a victory for them.
    And again, the alliances that leave STEEL, HB haven't got any hard feeling against them. Also not to there members. We leave them in peace.

There are 15 STEEL alliance left, STEEL Pride, Rebellen, LOW and elite are the strongest ones.
    STEEL elite have been (or is ... i can't tell) under attack by HB (yes oxy, Bad Boys AND HELLS WARRIORS AND Musketiere!)
    There have been some large attack of STEEL ELITE on HELLS WARRIOS last monday. We hold round 70% of it. Some came through our defence, but that is normal when you are attacked by 40 army's or more (i stop counting because it where to many). On Tuesday HB came through the defence of STEEL Elite (STEEL say because of the update of GGS, i can't tell if this is true or not).
    And of course many changes of villages between HB and STEEL in the ice / sand and fire world this week.

11 alliance are burning / in safe mode or are in ruins.

We hope STEEL will come back to the peace table and talk with us, but if they don't do it.... then we will fight until the end.

What I love is the no hard feelings part. You have a day to attack/burn down any member who leaves steel and joins another alliance. So btw, the no hard feelings part is true....after a day :p
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 15.12.2012
    sounds interesting. why did the war start in the first place? also i agree with above ceasefire for Christmas.
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 15.12.2012
    Cesar25 wrote: »
    sounds interesting. why did the war start in the first place? also i agree with above ceasefire for Christmas.

Go find the first thread on this started back in November. I believe that Erinya2 had a good post explaining the war on page 11 of it. And as of all of you who are hoping for a ceasefire I doubt that it will happen seeing as that would give STEEL way too much time to rebuild and possibly gain some momentum against HB.
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • BlaiseFighterBlaiseFighter Posts: 74
    edited 15.12.2012
    so why is it just the one person doing the updates? and why only from a one sided perspective?
    BlaiseFighter @ au 1
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 15.12.2012
    Because lately the only person from STEEL's side seems to only have rude and sarcastic things to say.
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • BlaiseFighterBlaiseFighter Posts: 74
    edited 15.12.2012
    legitimate enough reason but that depends on YOUR perspective as to whether its considered rude
    BlaiseFighter @ au 1
  • MichaelGamer83MichaelGamer83 Posts: 1
    edited 15.12.2012
    For sparta !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MichaelGamer83 @ usa 1
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 15.12.2012
    Even the britsh and the germans did for christmas in the first world war,they played football,shared cigars and picked up the bodys of the dead.
    so why carnt you do it
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
    edited 15.12.2012
    laxstar wrote: »
    Um Marco why are you the only one making new threads I understand hells boys has many members it seems you are the only one that's posting this stuff I'm kinda confused did they put you in charge of the forum stuff ? I get its a update on the war just wondering why you do it only
    They didn't put me in charge of the forums. But i was allready talking a lot on the forums. Bad Boys will post sometimes. Everyone in HB can post.

General in HW-Elite

edited 15.12.2012
    Dun Gon wrote: »
    What I love is the no hard feelings part. You have a day to attack/burn down any member who leaves steel and joins another alliance. So btw, the no hard feelings part is true....after a day :p
    We will not attack members who are (did) leaving steel. But members that are jump to an other alliance and back again is a different story.

General in HW-Elite

• edited 15.12.2012

The war with STEEL is going fast this week, STEEL MARI, AVANTAR and SWORD are out. The version of STEEL Elite is that this is because of the holidays.

Marco, you must understand that I am really trying hard not to offend you but you make it so darn difficult for me not to. Do you really need me to spell it all out for you? Mari and Sword especially fought brave and hard but they chickened out like cowards. Sword we do not blame because this has been very hard on them. However, Mari is a joke. Why? Because we gave Mari a capital, because we supported them no matter what... now not even a thank you. That is the second time for Mari, as in Royalty they did the same.

Of course every team has players that are pro- or against decisions, same everywhere. But in the future we will not be there to help them. I hope they find many new friends in BB and HW.

Tell me if you need that translated in order for you to understand Marco.

I'm sorry I must have missed them all. Only BB is hurting, HW is only sending attacks with 26 soldiers which GGS does nothing about since it earns them rubies from lost tools. Pathetic from both HW and GGS, we refuse to play like that but certain people will get a 'cookie of their own dough'.
    On Tuesday HB came through the defence of STEEL Elite (STEEL say because of the update of GGS, i can't tell if this is true or not).

If you can not tell if this is true or not you must have been not online on tuesday.

If HW would put up normal demands we are always willing to listen. BB knows that. However, we are not going to waste time like last time.
    edited 15.12.2012
    Oxydrene wrote: »
    Marco, you must understand that I am really trying hard not to offend you but you make it so darn difficult for me not to. Do you really need me to spell it all out for you? Mari and Sword especially fought brave and hard but they chickened out like cowards. Sword we do not blame because this has been very hard on them. However, Mari is a joke. Why? Because we gave Mari a capital, because we supported them no matter what... now not even a thank you. That is the second time for Mari, as in Royalty they did the same.

Of course every team has players that are pro- or against decisions, same everywhere. But in the future we will not be there to help them. I hope they find many new friends in BB and HW.

Tell me if you need that translated in order for you to understand Marco.
    Thank you for sharing this, no need to translate it for me, my english reading is more then perfect. Only got a problem with the writting. But if you know me, then that is normal for me ("woordblind").
    I'm sorry I must have missed them all. Only BB is hurting, HW is only sending attacks with 26 soldiers which GGS does nothing about since it earns them rubies from lost tools. Pathetic from both HW and GGS, we refuse to play like that but certain people will get a 'cookie of their own dough'.
    I have seen more large attacks of HW, maybe you have got to many reports to look at?
    If you can not tell if this is true or not you must have been not online on tuesday.
    Was online. I am online everyday but i don't look at all the castles of elite everyday.
    If HW would put up normal demands we are always willing to listen. BB knows that. However, we are not going to waste time like last time.
    There was one demand and one only, that was a normal demand to my opinion. And i also expanded how STEEL could easy fullfil it.

Thank you for the normal reaction, like these we can talk about the game.

And i do hope STEEL and HB can talk before xmas. Fighting in xmas time (time of peace) is not a nice thing to do.

General in HW-Elite

• Chelsea RangersChelsea Rangers Posts: 7
    edited 16.12.2012
    lol its almost like a chat box but its got a cool name kill steel i like that name
    Chelsea Rangers @ 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file