Home Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Leviathan Lair

Leviathan Lair is seeking out level 26's and above for recruitment... Right now everyone has one free chance to move their castle so this is a golden opportunity for anyone who is in need of a powerful alliance to join... The Leviathan family consists of over 30 alliances so we are very well protected... I would also prefer those over level 26 to have at least 700 honor... If you cant meet the honor requirement I will still try to work with you on it...
Post edited by kingthomas (US1) on
kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 
Alliance: Gives No Focks

Level:70

Quote: "We are either Kings' or Pawns' of men"

Comments

• fdgfgfg3fdgfgfg3 Posts: 432
    edited 26.09.2012
    o i wanted to join but i am only level 22....
    Rising sun Recruiting, mesage jussi or ejm for invite and information!
    P.S i am not in rising sun
  • kingthomas (US1)kingthomas (US1) Posts: 377
    edited 13.12.2012
    Leviathan Lair now looking for members level 40's and above on server usa1.... Members must remain active to stay in alliance, otherwise you will be tossed right back out... I am tired of players only joining to take shelter and never helping with attacks or on defense... Another plus is if worthy I can send you up to main Leviathan to recruit Kg's...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

edited 13.12.2012
    I would like to get some more levels 50 plus in the Lair as well to help with battles in Fire Kingdom... I will guide anyone interested in becoming a better player....
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

edited 13.12.2012
    If you have one of those alliances where it seems you are usually the only player online... Come join a team of players that are loyal to each other and can cause some major havoc when working together.... We are Leviathan Lair <^>
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

• DarkDylan67DarkDylan67 Posts: 2
    edited 13.12.2012
    Good luck Leviathan Lair!
    DarkDylan67 @ usa 1
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 13.12.2012
    Good Luck to all of the leviathin family, "and may you recruit beyond thousands of happy members."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • Gordon EdwardsGordon Edwards Posts: 269
    edited 13.12.2012
    Good Luck to levian Lair, Hope you do well in the future! :)
    Gordon Edwards @ International 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-RUBY PLAYER-
  • garett245garett245 Posts: 202
    edited 13.12.2012
    hey levi are u guys dukeing it out with misc still or are u guys nutral?
    edited 13.12.2012
    We are at peace with Misc...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

edited 02.01.2013
    Needing to fill two more spots with active players... If anyone is interested contact me in game....
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

• WarrNationWarrNation Posts: 29
    edited 02.01.2013
    garett245 wrote: »
    hey levi are u guys dukeing it out with misc still or are u guys nutral?

Don't even think about it buddy...
    WarrNation @ usa 1
  • IskiplegdayIskiplegday Posts: 76
    edited 03.01.2013
    Yeah. Warrnation will attack you with his huge army.
    8) Iskiplegday @ usa 1 8)

ScreenShot2013-01-04at80637PM_zps0b566d3c-1_zps0b8843e0.jpg
  • caliwoodscaliwoods Posts: 269
    edited 03.01.2013
    MY twin on the loose again!!
    8) King caliwoods the Terrible @ usa 1 8)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BraveShadow1BraveShadow1 Posts: 343
    edited 03.01.2013
    Hey KingThomas I wanted to retaliate a leviathan lair person for attacking me thinking I am weak because my army was somewhere else in the glaciers and I am just too scared that your alliance is going to strike me for retaliation
    BraveShadow1 @ USA 1 White Assasins
    White Assasins looking for members in USA 1
    Final Fantasy Cloud said to Sephiroth "I Pity You. You Just Don't Get It At All...There's Not A Thing I Don't Cherish!"
    Another Quote "You Can't Change Anything By Just Sitting Back And Looking At It." Big Final Fantasy Fan :)
    edited 04.01.2013
    Go ahead BraveShadow, but most likely it will be defended by others... I'm just saying you will probably be wasting troops but I don't care if you want to get a revenge attack.. Actually on the contrary I would love for you to attack us... Gives us a chance to use our defenses... We are not worried about attacking you or your alliance... Yeah some attacks may come through here and there but it will be from most likely smaller levels in our alliance... Just don't be stealing our Rv's cause that really does pyss me off..
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

edited 04.01.2013
    Also while I'm at it we still need new members... Message me in game if you would like to join...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

edited 07.01.2013
    Need two more active players to join the Lair...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

edited 11.01.2013
    By the way we are still recruiting members... Hopefully you are above level 40 and know how to send an attack, and set up to defend against attacks....
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

• DMorrow6DMorrow6 Posts: 35
    edited 11.01.2013
    So why does Leviathan consider it fair for a level 60 to hit a level 42, 18 levels lower?

"No Cheap shots: Cheap shots include a lot of things. Make sure you are not attacking 10 levels below you."
    (http://leviathanfamily.yolasite.com/)

"Anyone over level 42 is fair game for all. The reason for this is ... Level 38 you can get a research tower. By level 42 they have had time to access the veteran troops and should be able to hold out against a level 60 with same access of troops with no problems. So a level 60 can hit all the way down to a level 42."

Most active level 42's are no where near veteran troops! Many level 50's I've talked to are still working on it.

Even with veterans, to say a level 42 should be able to hold out against a level 60 doesn't take into account 18 levels of castle buildup. How many level 40's do you know that have 7 castles with 50 level 10 buildings in each???
    DMorrow6 @ usa 1
    edited 14.01.2013
    Like I said before, veteran troops aren't that big of a deal anyways.... The TOOLS you use are what really makes the difference... The fact is a lot of the level 60's aren't powerful anyways... Some level 40's would kill a lot of level 60's without support... It all depends on the setup and your own personal knowledge of the game... There are so many factors that can make a difference... A level 40 comes and smashes a level 60 they brag about it... Yet, a level 60 smashes a level 40 and it's bullying??? Lastly, I just don't give a shyt what anyone else thinks....
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

Sign In to comment.