Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

colossus question

wayfarewayfare Posts: 24
edited 13.12.2012 in Players ask Players
Ok, now im going to ask a stupid question.

heres the text on the colossus event.

"Help to build the great colossus! use your resources in this event to build a powerful decorative item for your castles. The more resources you invest, the better your decorative items will be when the event ends"

Now that reads as you get a colossus for each castle you own, is this true? or is it an example of bad english?
Post edited by wayfare on
wayfare @ en 1

Comments

• mihajlo97mihajlo97 Posts: 1,180
    edited 12.12.2012
    i dunno i think when you reach the PO limit you get to build a new one or something
    mihajlo97;)
    @ international 1
    Member of the Inferno family 8)
  • wayfarewayfare Posts: 24
    edited 12.12.2012
    i dont think there would be a limit, theres a forumla out there which shows a logrimic gain. What im asking is about the totoal number of colossus(s) given out once the event ends, as this reads like youd get one per castle. Theyd have to go into each castles seperate stores as you can move decors between castles.
    wayfare @ en 1
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 12.12.2012
    I dunno,I guess you choose which castle u want it to go in

:D
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 12.12.2012
    Yeah its very confusing. Can a CM answer this?
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • ZephyrFeynmanZephyrFeynman Posts: 17
    edited 12.12.2012
    Guys, if you read the announcement, you would know that you can make ONE, and choose which castle to put it in at the end. To wayfare, it is not an example of bad English; 'your castles/items' refers to those of all the players, each of whom has one - the message is directed at the whole community, not just each individual player. Besides, you're one to talk, considering the level of punctuation and syntax in your post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Count Palatine (Due to the battle shown) ZephyrFeynman on server England 1.
  • wayfarewayfare Posts: 24
    edited 13.12.2012
    well to point out, that most messages are aimed at the player, not the community as a whole. As a player i would expect it to be aimed at myself.

regarding
    "you're one to talk, considering the level of punctuation and syntax in your post. "

get some manners, and off that high horse your riding on, the question was a valid one and was started with "going to ask a stupid question" it could interperpeted in two different ways, each from a different view point.

thank you for clearing up the confusion.

On a second note, i havnt been able to locate a post stating the size of the final statue, and therefore can not make a informed decision if this event is worth while given the res values im planning to put in, does anyone know what the dimensions are? and if so, what are peoples opinions on the benifit to cost ratio.
    wayfare @ en 1
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 13.12.2012
    Another question I have is can you change the location of the collussos once you have put it in a castle? And will this event be repeated so we can have more than one?
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • xiaomaoxiaomao Posts: 32
    edited 13.12.2012
    I was at 140+ PO and 1k points, now I prematurely got one with only 71 points it said I only have 150 points. Someone in my alliance lost 2 million resources.

Suspect problem is due to too many people participated and integer overflow?

OOPS WRONG THREAD.
    xiaomao @ WWW 2
Sign In to comment.