Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New Colossus Event!

EPICJ0SHEPICJ0SH Posts: 63
edited 30.12.2012 in Players ask Players
in the news icon it states that there will be a new event called the "Colossus" event. It seems you have to build some kind of statue or something.

Has this event been done before?
Post edited by EPICJ0SH on
EPICJ0SH @ usa 1

Comments

• swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 30.11.2012
    not that i know of and i have been playing for 8-10 months!completely new and cant wait.isnt a colossus those huge buildings where people watch fights back in acient times?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • EPICJ0SHEPICJ0SH Posts: 63
    edited 30.11.2012
    not that i know of and i have been playing for 8-10 months!completely new and cant wait.isnt a colossus those huge buildings where people watch fights back in acient times?

no, what you are taking about is a colosseum, a colossus is a huge statue of some sort

so maybe we build a statue?
    EPICJ0SH @ usa 1
  • Alex : awesomAlex : awesom Posts: 481
    edited 30.11.2012
    i have stues
    I FEAR NO EVIL BEACUSE IM THE BADDEST BEAST IN THESE LANDS

Trolled up awesomesauce
  • JJ5542JJ5542 Posts: 1,580
    edited 30.11.2012
    Dont get your hopes up, probably a let down like the last 2.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    JJ554 @ WWW 2, and..... Korea 1
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 30.11.2012
    maybe it will be cool though! Come on guys, we got to think positively, not negatively like JJ.
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • RoobinHood77777RoobinHood77777 Posts: 302
    edited 30.11.2012
    Yes,but it seds the best builder! That mast mean that not all of us will build it :( Becaouse there are hundreds of playersin each world... maybe wi will need rubies or resources or gold!
    RoobinHood77777 @ en 1

Now part of the NEMESIS!

"To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction",Isaac Newton. ;)
  • edited 30.11.2012
    I think there will be a war for some special stone material and the people will be divided into 2 groups.....Those who will win will get a decorative item built out of that stone "A statue"....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 30.11.2012
    oh ok.i stil can wait!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • gaurav.shadygaurav.shady Posts: 55
    edited 30.11.2012
    may be it could be like collecting pieces to build the statue in time , and if you win you get the decorative item(the statue ) .

wait for a day or 2 ,gge should release the info
    gaurav.shady @ WWW 1
  • Bloody EmperorBloody Emperor Posts: 228
    edited 30.11.2012
    I think today will be post new upade news
    Bloody [email protected] International 1
  • JJ5542JJ5542 Posts: 1,580
    edited 30.11.2012
    maybe it will be cool though! Come on guys, we got to think positively, not negatively like JJ.

I am not trying to be negative but after the capitals I don't want to get my hopes to high up....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    JJ554 @ WWW 2, and..... Korea 1
  • ZephyrFeynmanZephyrFeynman Posts: 17
    edited 07.12.2012
    They've just announced. It's a one-off event, where you build a decorative item, and the more resources you put in , the better it looks and the more PO it gives. This is going to be so cool!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Count Palatine (Due to the battle shown) ZephyrFeynman on server England 1.
  • Punk Thug (US1)Punk Thug (US1) Posts: 433
    edited 07.12.2012
    JJ5542 wrote: »
    Dont get your hopes up, probably a let down like the last 2.

Come on man! A little optimism man! 'm hopeful about this new event. (Course, I was super excited about the event kingdom war.)
    Kitty says 'roaw'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Punk Thug

"Stop giving me maps!!! I want RELIC PIECES!!!"
  • edited 30.12.2012
    these events are always a let down
Sign In to comment.