Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

errorCode: 138: Area_Not_Abandonable ***PLEASE READ***

Wild WandaWild Wanda Posts: 16
edited 30.11.2012 in Technical Assistance
Not_Abondonable? Yep, that's what it says when I try to surrender my "outpost" in Everwinter Glacier Land.

Seems to be glitch as to whether this is treated as an "outpost" or another castle. Basically, there is no way to surrender or render it "abondonable".

Please check settings to make sure it has all the bells and whistles of ouposts in the main Green Land.

;(
Post edited by Wild Wanda on
Wild Wanda @ usa 1

Comments

• evets4evets4 Posts: 3,798
    edited 28.11.2012
    You cannot surrender your castle in any of the new kingdoms.
    evets4 @ usa 1
    Retired From Goodgame Empire
    Coordinates: 715:639 | |
    (Former)General of The Impervious
    http://theimpervious.webs.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 28.11.2012
    You cannot surrender your castle in any of the new kingdoms :D
  • Alex : awesomAlex : awesom Posts: 481
    edited 28.11.2012
    what hey said and could somone pm me how to make a threed
    I FEAR NO EVIL BEACUSE IM THE BADDEST BEAST IN THESE LANDS

Trolled up awesomesauce
  • Amanda NashAmanda Nash Posts: 79
    edited 28.11.2012
    It would seem you guys can't read English, and if that's true, would you stop answering so many posts with bad information?
    Wild Wanda wrote: »
    Not_Abondonable? Yep, that's what it says when I try to surrender my "outpost" in Everwinter Glacier Land.

;(

I haven't tried recently, so can't confirm if its a glitch, but awhile ago I was able to abandon rv's just by removing all troops from it. If you try that and it doesn't work, or if that's what you did try, I'd say it must be another friendly glitch and suggest you contact support.
    Amanda Nash @ usa 1
    Member of MISC UNITED
  • evets4evets4 Posts: 3,798
    edited 28.11.2012
    It would seem you guys can't read English, and if that's true, would you stop answering so many posts with bad information?

I haven't tried recently, so can't confirm if its a glitch, but awhile ago I was able to abandon rv's just by removing all troops from it. If you try that and it doesn't work, or if that's what you did try, I'd say it must be another friendly glitch and suggest you contact support.

Well, a lot of people also call their castle in Everwinter their 'outpost' in Glacier, so I was thinking of it that way. And would you like tell me how I answer so many posts with 'bad information'? Just curious as to what your opinion on my post quality is.
    evets4 @ usa 1
    Retired From Goodgame Empire
    Coordinates: 715:639 | |
    (Former)General of The Impervious
    http://theimpervious.webs.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 28.11.2012

That was really rude and mean.I can read english fine.

Like evets said,everyone calls their castle in Everwinter Glacier their outpost,so I honestly dont know if she means her castle,or an RV.

And name one post where evets posted any bad info!!
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 28.11.2012
    i can answer this best of all, She has no RV's in Everwinter (I looked) so She is clearly talking about her castle there

Therefore, evets was right
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 28.11.2012

I will love to hear how the post evets4 made is "bad Information" and yours is not, since some players call their main castle(s) in the new kingdoms outposts, but others call the RV's "outposts" either, both can be acceptable answers, since the original poster didn't said "Main castle or Resource Village", and besides that error only appears when trying to abandon the main castle in other kingdoms and not when abandoning resource villages, get your facts straight.
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • Wild WandaWild Wanda Posts: 16
    edited 28.11.2012
    Alrighty then. It's a castle and not an outpost. That was confusing until you cleared it up. Had I known it was going to be a "castle" and not an outpost (did I miss something when I became eligible to create a new residence in a new land?), how do I: 1) get rid of it because I'm not ready to support another "castle" and/or 2) relocate the darned thing? When I go to the relocate box I can only relocate my main castle in the green land. My preference would be to erase it from the face of Everwinter at this time but, as the msg said, it us unabandonable.

Your help is much appreciated.
    Wild Wanda @ usa 1
  • alexeptionalalexeptional Posts: 498
    edited 28.11.2012
    you cannot abandon any of your main castles, and i beleive you can only move your main castle in green (although i cannot confirm this)
    alexeptional @ en 1
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 29.11.2012
    Wild Wanda wrote: »
    Alrighty then. It's a castle and not an outpost. That was confusing until you cleared it up. Had I known it was going to be a "castle" and not an outpost (did I miss something when I became eligible to create a new residence in a new land?), how do I: 1) get rid of it because I'm not ready to support another "castle" and/or 2) relocate the darned thing? When I go to the relocate box I can only relocate my main castle in the green land. My preference would be to erase it from the face of Everwinter at this time but, as the msg said, it us unabandonable.

Your help is much appreciated.

You cannot abandon or move your castle in other kingdoms, but you can just ignore it and do nothing on it.
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • Wild WandaWild Wanda Posts: 16
    edited 30.11.2012
    Thanks for your help. I went ahead and sent a Msg to the developers re: error code 138. They're pretty good about responding. I will share the info when I receive it. Guess I'll just ignore it until then.
    Wild Wanda @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.