Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Alliance Wars usa1

26

Comments

  • WarrNationWarrNation Posts: 29
    edited 24.11.2012
    nathan978 wrote: »
    I am pretty sure the misc is loseing. if not than why are all your ctasles on fire really bad

    1. stop saying all of the MISC castles are on fire, when we both know for a fact that you never checked all 63 of them.
    2. ever heard of sabotages before?
    3. Even though the MISC is restricted mostly to playing defense now (as you can clearly see from the pic i have provided earlier), we are still in a comfortable lead in the alliance tournament. Imagine if the MISC was on full attack mode? The USA 1 server would have to be shut down due to so many jimmies being rustled.
    WarrNation @ usa 1
  • edited 24.11.2012
    nathan978 wrote: »
    I was just wondering if you guys were actuly winning becuase most allainces say they are winning when there not. The creed is very close to me and I ahve been attacked by the leader of one ofther branchs called the creed ng. the leader id level 57 and supper strong.

    the MISC is #1 in the tournament. The tournament only counts glory points from attacks. So we have 55k more ATTACK glory points than anyone else. Its proof that with teamwork you can overcome your enemies.
  • nathan978nathan978 Posts: 256
    edited 24.11.2012
    the MISC is #1 in the tournament. The tournament only counts glory points from attacks. So we have 55k more ATTACK glory points than anyone else. Its proof that with teamwork you can overcome your enemies.

    yes. Why are you at war with all those allainces. did you do something to make them mad
    nathan978 @ usa 1
  • edited 24.11.2012
    We were wrongfully accused of hacking and threatening people over the phone in real life.
  • nathan978nathan978 Posts: 256
    edited 24.11.2012
    oh well I am frineds with KASsoloMC and he told me that some girls in his allaince got threatned over the phone and was forced to quiet good game.
    nathan978 @ usa 1
  • edited 24.11.2012
    Yes, of course he told you that; he wants everyone to believe it. Did he show you any proof?
  • nathan978nathan978 Posts: 256
    edited 24.11.2012
    no he said he could not becuase the meaage has personal info of people in it. would you like to move this conversation in to the game
    nathan978 @ usa 1
  • edited 24.11.2012
    No, I'd rather this be public because it's important. If people just asked questions, they would realize they're getting played by Kas.
  • MatthewaujMatthewauj Posts: 35
    edited 24.11.2012
    I agree with the war but only the big alliances in a war, the medium alliances in a war, and small alliances in a war. I mean the big alliances will just target on the little alliances and the little alliances will just become nothing. I just started being leader and I don't want my new alliance to get killed so quickly. Go Nephilim against Misc! I actually am against the MISC because they are enemies with Nephilim and the dominators are in brotherhood of Nephilim. Why is half the usa1 in the Leviathan family and only a quarter in Nephilim and the other quarter no family? It's not fair. If you want to contact me, I am in NC Legacy ll and i am leader. username is matthewauj and i am in usa1
    Matthewauj @ usa 1
  • nathan978nathan978 Posts: 256
    edited 24.11.2012
    The misc has just stacked up to many enemies. they have half of the big allaince in us 1 goign after the. they have bit more they can chew
    nathan978 @ usa 1
  • Polaris382Polaris382 Posts: 18
    edited 24.11.2012
    nathan978 wrote: »
    they have bit more they can chew

    How about no.

    bite-off-more-than-you-can-chew-then-chew-it-thumb.jpg
    Polaris382 @ usa 1
  • edited 24.11.2012
    Well what I'm getting at is that we didn't bite anything. Every one of this alliances who declared war on us has been fed a lie about something we never did.

    If you're in one of these alliances and you want to war us just to gang up and try to bully, then that's one thing - I can't tell you how to play the game. However if you're doing it because you've been told we're dangerous and/or hackers, just know that you've been lied to and you may want to reconsider your position.
  • lordsaruman (US1)lordsaruman (US1) Posts: 926
    edited 24.11.2012
    nathan978 wrote: »
    The misc has just stacked up to many enemies. they have half of the big allaince in us 1 goign after the. they have bit more they can chew

    As another player stated, just because you say you are winning a war means nothing. I actually did foresee a large war with everyone against the MISC. I just could not predict the reason how or why it would start. Since this is a public matter I am entitled to my opinion. Anyway while I no longer have issues with the MISC, I do think they have met their match. They may be hanging on now, but down the road it could be different. Regarding this issue, spreading something even if it's true or not can affect your reputation along with your alliances reputation. Since I skimmed through this and don't know the full story, I'm not going to choose a side.
    Lordsaruman int'1 former US1 member

    Big bad scary war marshall of Pirates LOW

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lord SmitheLord Smithe Posts: 3,803
    edited 24.11.2012
    okay was it because i made a spelling mistake cause otherwise i'm not sure why your calling me stupid basically. and you may be winning the war now but with that many enemies your screwed.
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Part of the Nephilim Family
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
  • nathan978nathan978 Posts: 256
    edited 24.11.2012
    so my Q: does the Misc control usa 1.
    nathan978 @ usa 1
  • Lord SmitheLord Smithe Posts: 3,803
    edited 24.11.2012
    if that picture with all of the alliances at war with you is real most people would think MISC is screwed. i honestly think this is getting a little annoying right now.
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Part of the Nephilim Family
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
  • lordsaruman (US1)lordsaruman (US1) Posts: 926
    edited 24.11.2012
    Soulburn wrote: »
    Why does everyone think the MISC is screwed lol. We might lose some rv's but were not going to quit. Were not going to disband. Were not going to lose any op's. You might steal or kill some pixels but thats about it. there will come a time when they will see that we arent quitting and they are all just wasting their rubies and gold to what end? Teach us a lesson? And over a made up story or one that was handled appropriately by The MISC? Get real. Some people need to get a life.

    Although you have a point just look at the obvious. 100 alliances against 1 (not drawn to scale), excluding your sub-alliances. The odds are stacked against The MISC, even if this war were to last years after we all drop dead, in my mind, it will be clear who the loser will be (no offense). While I do believe in miracles, I dont see one here. Just my opinion.
    Lordsaruman int'1 former US1 member

    Big bad scary war marshall of Pirates LOW

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 24.11.2012
    is this another thread where it is everyone accusing MISC? because i have already read 10+ pages on that, and so far, i have seen no real evidence that the misc have done anything wrong. and they are already at war with most of the server, so the original poster has suggested we do something that is already happening
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • nathan978nathan978 Posts: 256
    edited 24.11.2012
    Soulburn wrote: »
    Why does everyone think the MISC is screwed lol. We might lose some rv's but were not going to quit. Were not going to disband. Were not going to lose any op's. You might steal or kill some pixels but thats about it. there will come a time when they will see that we arent quitting and they are all just wasting their rubies and gold to what end? Teach us a lesson? And over a made up story or one that was handled appropriately by The MISC? Get real. Some people need to get a life.

    Misc will fall eventrally. but for now they are in control. Like the Roman emprie. they got so big they fell. And I am not the one who needs to get a life. really calling and telling people to stop plating this is just a game. the people you do that need a life
    nathan978 @ usa 1
  • Lord SmitheLord Smithe Posts: 3,803
    edited 24.11.2012
    Jon i don't see anyone accusing the MISC they are just saying the Obvious
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Part of the Nephilim Family
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.