Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Top alliance on usa 1 (fixed version)

Comments

• Dollabill (US1)Dollabill (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 23.11.2012
    Yep, Every alliance in US1 tries to backstab the misc, fails, then tries to paint them as "bullies" to make themselves feel better...
    Dollabill @ usa 1
  • Stuffs233Stuffs233 Posts: 18
    edited 23.11.2012
    *sigh* Your attitudes about being better than everyone seem to go beyond this game. "yay, our alliance is the best" is one thing. MISCers are taking it to another level. Are your seriously not aware? My opinion is based on what I have read in the forums here, your misc website, and your messages in the game.
    Surely you cannot be serious with that reply or believe what you are typing. Are you comparing a browser game to actual killing of humans?

As far as our motto, surely you know by now that we like the fighting aspect of this game more than anything else. If you have a problem with that, I'm sure GGE would look into your request for removing the combat features.
    Stuffs23 @ usa 1
    edited 23.11.2012
    Ever see those movies where there are some bullies beating on people, but then EVERYONE gets together to stomp them out? That's what's happening. Only MISC has actually gone beyond the game to harrass and threaten people or did you not know that?

Making people write ridiculous essays? Trolling and humiliating? Not that everyone is innocent, but MISC does it the most and encourages it. You guys brag about the crap you do. Many of you are bullies and enjoy it and are proud of it. I'd smack my kid if he were one of you. Neave, I don't think this is the kind of publicity MISC needs/wants.
    Dollabill wrote: »
    Yep, Every alliance in US1 tries to backstab the misc, fails, then tries to paint them as "bullies" to make themselves feel better...
    Stuffs23 @ usa 1
  • amidamaruamidamaru Posts: 34
    edited 23.11.2012
    Stuffs233 wrote: »
    *sigh* Your attitudes about being better than everyone seem to go beyond this game. "yay, our alliance is the best" is one thing. MISCers are taking it to another level. Are your seriously not aware? My opinion is based on what I have read in the forums here, your misc website, and your messages in the game.

so you admit your stalking the misc?

i'd smack my kids if they were a stalker like you too.

it is one thing to go to war on a GAME, it is another thing to stalk people...

this is the hypocrisy we are talking about, it is everyone vs the misc and yet we are bullies?

you claim we are bad people because we have fun on a game, but you are not bad and you are STALKING?

come on srs
    The MISC RJ
  • laxinaroundlaxinaround Posts: 20
    edited 23.11.2012
    Well of course your winning the tournament, all the attacks you received are giving you guys mad glory points, which is ironic.

Glory gained from defending doesn't go towards the tourny. This is pure attack glory.
    kjaOd.png
    laxinaround @ usa1
  • EraCrusaderEraCrusader Posts: 77
    edited 23.11.2012
    really our MISC website? so when were you in our chat or on our forums? because i never saw you there before. In fact I have never heard of you at all but for you to follow us around like that you must have had your jimmy rustled a few times huh. Well do us a favor, while your hiding and sneaking around our sites look for me talking about how much of a coward you are for doing it.
    tumblr_mdtbt8WoHy1rqh0xwo1_r1_500.gifEraCrusader @ USA 1 - GGS made me Edit my Signature....

If you have a problem with me take it up with me .

Nephilim General
    edited 23.11.2012
    Nope, it's battle glory. Last tournament we had a guy get hit 20 something times and it gave us 20,000 glory points for the tourney.
    Glory gained from defending doesn't go towards the tourny. This is pure attack glory.
    Stuffs23 @ usa 1
  • CrowbrahCrowbrah Posts: 5
    edited 23.11.2012
    Well of course your winning the tournament, all the attacks you received are giving you guys mad glory points, which is ironic.

I don't think we would be winning the tournament, if we were losing more troops than we were killing. The Misc isn't confined to defending against attacks, there are numerous attack reports daily.

The only reason all the attacks are giving us glory points is simple. Because we are winning those battles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 23.11.2012
    I live in NJ, wanna' visit? I'll show you just how much of a "beta coward" I am. *rolls eyes* seriously, go to school, grow up, and learn to be a proper human being.

it's not difficult to google misc... and yes amida, i "stalked" a little the other night. Dismayed, annoyed and concerned were my reactions.
    really our MISC website? so when were you in our chat or on our forums? because i never saw you there before. In fact I have never heard of you at all but for you to follow us around like that you must have had your jimmy rustled a few times huh. Well do us a favor, while your hiding and sneaking around our sites look for me talking about how much of a coward you are for doing it.
    Stuffs23 @ usa 1
    edited 23.11.2012
    I'm kind of done with being on the forum. This is the most time I've ever spent on it.

Seriously Neave, your the leader. You're not a kid. Maybe you're all just screwing around and aren't really like this. I hope so. Good luck.
    Stuffs23 @ usa 1
  • edited 23.11.2012
    Ever see those movies where there are some bullies beating on people, but then EVERYONE gets together to stomp them out? That's what's happening. Only MISC has actually gone beyond the game to harrass and threaten people or did you not know that?

Nice accusations without proof, you're just going by rumor nothing more. Stop being a sheep

P.S if you really stalked the misc like you say, then you would know that we have multiple threads with over 100 pages full of misc members donating cash to charities.
  • amidamaruamidamaru Posts: 34
    edited 23.11.2012
    I live in NJ, wanna' visit? I'll show you just how much of a "beta coward" I am. *rolls eyes* seriously, go to school, grow up, and learn to be a proper human being.

it's not difficult to google misc... and yes amida, i "stalked" a little the other night. Dismayed, annoyed and concerned were my reactions.

oh lawd, you have the misc all wrong. this is why we call you unawares.

do not judge a book by it's cover.
    The MISC RJ
  • calvesKAZZcalvesKAZZ Posts: 233
    edited 23.11.2012
    Nope, it's battle glory. Last tournament we had a guy get hit 20 something times and it gave us 20,000 glory points for the tourney.

It's only attack glory, they changed it a few patches ago.
    calvesKAZZ @ WW5
  • EraCrusaderEraCrusader Posts: 77
    edited 23.11.2012
    was that a real life threat ? really :)
    tumblr_mdtbt8WoHy1rqh0xwo1_r1_500.gifEraCrusader @ USA 1 - GGS made me Edit my Signature....

If you have a problem with me take it up with me .

Nephilim General
  • Dollabill (US1)Dollabill (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 23.11.2012
    Did he just make a real life threat on misc members when he was just saying that threatening people in real life is low and being a bully? If I was a mod here I would certainly make sure all traces of your information was wiped from both the forum and game. The Good Game Empire does not stand for real life bullying and you inviting players to "visit" you is an extreme liability upon both yourself and the company.
    Dollabill @ usa 1
  • brofessionalbrofessional Posts: 100
    edited 23.11.2012

Making people write ridiculous essays? Trolling and humiliating? Not that everyone is innocent, but MISC does it the most and encourages it. You guys brag about the crap you do. Many of you are bullies and enjoy it and are proud of it. I'd smack my kid if he were one of you. Neave, I don't think this is the kind of publicity MISC needs/wants.

Have you seen the essays the misc ask for? Let me give you some examples.

RxsKv.jpg
    cMVaH.jpg

Come on man, we're asking for tongue in cheek essays as a form of apology. It's not humiliating nor making players grovel, how hard is it to write a few nonsensical words? If you cannot see that this is in good humor..bro i have got some bad news.

I do admit that one of our players called one of our members who betrayed us, but that is an isolated case. Neave has submitted his details to the authorities, and did all he could to repair the damage. We have apologized for that, and will continue to do so. However, can you hold us all responsible for one bad egg? If one of your members break the rules, would you be alright with everyone calling for YOUR ban? I doubt so. We play by the rules and are thankful to Goodgame for allowing us to enjoy this game, and hope to make the most out of it.

We might not have many friends on the forum, but we're not the bad guys that you paint us out to be. One of the players who was in a war with us and posted a thread in this forum spoke to our alliance reasonably, and is now the leaders of one our suballiances. People speak to us with threats and ill intentions, you expect us to beta down to you - then you call us bullies when we respond in a similar fashion. We've said it before and will say it again - if the whole server wants to gang up and attack us using bullying as an excuse, we'll be more than glad to play that role.

Misc is forever.

2dwhvq.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

brofessional @ usa 1
    farmer of peace :)
    i just want to decorate my castle and ride my tractor around all day
  • WarrNationWarrNation Posts: 29
    edited 23.11.2012
    I'm kind of done with being on the forum. This is the most time I've ever spent on it.

Seriously Neave, your the leader. You're not a kid. Maybe you're all just screwing around and aren't really like this. I hope so. Good luck.

You mad your poverty alliance can't compete with the might of the MISC? Yeah, you mad.
    WarrNation @ usa 1
  • DrBroscientistDrBroscientist Posts: 23
    edited 23.11.2012

Bro no real life threats. Are you saying you will physically confront NJ miscers? Stalking? Jesus now you're finding us online? I fear for my life.
    Pepper your angus and open your gates cos I will pillage you if I get the chance.

DrBroscientist @ usa 1
  • edited 23.11.2012
    I'm just dropping in to remind everyone that glory earned while defending does not count toward the glory tournament.

Additionally, I have proof in the form of both a picture and messages sitting in my inbox from the person who started this nonsense about us harassing people that everything he reported about us was a lie. I'm not going to flood this thread with another image, but if you are interested, you can personal message me.
  • edited 23.11.2012

Strong Unaware. The Defense Glory was removed from the tournament 2 tournaments ago.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file