Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

zombie apocalypse game.

Comments

• Sgt. HammerSgt. Hammer Posts: 1,642
    edited 21.11.2012
    Lupo: Why not? It wasn't much of a conversation we had anyway the last time we "talked". What's on your mind? Me and Jon were just thinking about going off and investigating a nearby Shadow Mercenary Camp. There's no way I can blend in with them though, so I'm thinking I was going to let myself get captured.
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 21.11.2012
    "Guys, we need to hurry, so we can talk on the way there."
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • Lord SmitheLord Smithe Posts: 3,803
    edited 21.11.2012
    "well i'll go with you but we need to talk later about one of your soldiers"
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Part of the Nephilim Family
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
    edited 21.11.2012
    Lupo: You got it Jon. I was going to cause a little trouble on the outside edge of their camp so that should serve as a good distraction for you two to get some of their armor to disguise yourselves and learn what you can from inside the camp.
    edited 21.11.2012
    "alright, but this time, I think it best that I do not run off on my own."
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    edited 21.11.2012
    (The camp is getting closer and closer as the trio converse at a frantic pace)
    Lupo: Which soldier is that Smithe?
    edited 21.11.2012
    " i'd rather not talk about it now but when our mission is done well lets just say this soldier is very important right now."
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
  • ElfangorElfangor Posts: 3,974
    edited 21.11.2012
    The camp is comprised of ten small tents. Shadow mercenaries meander around the clearing while others stand guard (let's say there are five sentries).

Attribute: Lord Smithe can NOT keep quiet! He got caught eavesdropping because of this, so from now on he will WALK, TALK, FIGHT, ETC loudly!
    Check out my story! The First Ruby Buyer
    edited 21.11.2012
    OOC: what do you mean Elfangor?

"so Lupo your going to distract them while Jon and me sneak in and blend in with them right?
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
    edited 21.11.2012
    What do i mean? You are a loud person. Period. What do you not understand?
    edited 21.11.2012
    "Lord Smithe, we need to keep you quiet." Jon gags him. "This is for the good of everyone involved in this."
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    edited 21.11.2012
    (the trio crouch down in some bushes nearby as they lay out the infiltration plan.)
    Lupo: Here's a good spot for you two to wait. I'm going to sneak around and try to lure the sentries to where I'm at. I've already left my armor and my weapon back in my tent so don't worry about retrieving them. Wait for those two sentries (Lupo indicates two sentries nearby, both look about the same size as Jon and Smithe) to come near here and knock them out and take their armor as a disguise. We need information from the camp leader, though I don't know what we should find out. I'm going to let them capture me so I can try to learn where their main fortress is. They no doubt have a lot of them though, so I'll try to narrow it down. Anything you two want to add?
    edited 21.11.2012
    OOC: i was only awnsereing his question but whatever and now i can't talk so..
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
    edited 21.11.2012
    (Guys i have to go, like really soon, so um yeah, i wont be back in time)

Jon jumps up, runs at the two sentries, and acts as though he is crazy.
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    edited 21.11.2012
    Smithe rips the gag out of his mouth and WHISPERS to Lupo "change of plans you go distract with Jon and i'll take out that sentrie over there" he points to a guard across the camp.
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
    edited 21.11.2012
    Lupo: Ooohkay. I'll distract the rest of the camp. Just learn what you can while you two are in there. (Lupo runs off to the otherside and begins causing havoc on the other side of the camp. As expected, the Shadow Mercenaries in the camp rush him and quickly subdue him while Smithe and Jon replace the two sentries, unnoticed by the rest of the camp.)
    edited 21.11.2012
    Lupo I think that now that Jon has made himself known you and Smithe should try to learn what you can, and then when you have done that you can try to rescue Jon!
    edited 21.11.2012
    Smithe and John put on the gear and hide the bodies of the 2 guards in a bush and walk further into the camp blending in with the rest of the Shoadow Mercanaries

OOC: mabye we should start over at the begginning it might be easier
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
    edited 21.11.2012
    (To Smithe: Yeah. Things got goofed during that whole part.)
    edited 21.11.2012
    alright lets start over at when we are approaching the camp, is that okay Elfangor?
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.