Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why was my thread NO SUPPORT FROM SUPPORT closed?

2»

Comments

• Colt442Colt442 Posts: 2,168
    edited 10.11.2012
    It's perfectly fine to deal with a alleged cheater. Support is there for everybody, it just takes time. And Henry, I think you need to be quiet because your not helping at all.
    Ok I will try to be a lil more patient but it's rather hard when I have to deal with a multiaccount cheat that doen't want to fight fair & sends wave after wave of sabatogers against me.
    I think anyone in my shoes would feel as I do.
    20a6j54.gif
  • edited 10.11.2012
    Colt442 wrote: »
    Are you saying they are unable to check the accounts log in IP? You got to be kidding me.
    If you look at all this persons 6 accounts in winter his castle is the same name as his castles in empires except he adds the letter w before all 6 of them & that the banners are all the same huh?
    Now what are the odds ?
    Also I didn't send all of the support tickets at the same time.

Colt44,

Lets put an end to this once and for all.

Firstly, support are dealing with your request. Secondly, just because you say he has 6 accounts does not make it true. How do you know they are not 6 different people? Its not uncommon for friends that are playing together to pick similar names to show that they are a team/group. I explained to you in the previous thread that it has to be investigated. I checked your support request and you gave no real proof that what you stated was true, which means that support have to investigate it. As has been shown on the forums they are very busy at the moment due to a number of issues and so cannot deal with every issue as quickly as some players would like.

They sent you a message stating that they would investigate and that is what they have done/will do. If you had asked that directly of support or myself then you could have been told all this in the first place without needing to create 2 threads complaining about the matter.

Regards,
    Malreyn
    edited 10.11.2012
    well I will give them some more time to try to fix this problem but in the mean time I am the one that's being picked on by a multiaccount cheat that sends wave after wave of sabatogers against me.
    20a6j54.gif
    edited 10.11.2012
    CM Malreyn wrote: »
    Colt44,

Lets put an end to this once and for all.

Firstly, support are dealing with your request. Secondly, just because you say he has 6 accounts does not make it true. How do you know they are not 6 different people? Its not uncommon for friends that are playing together to pick similar names to show that they are a team/group. I explained to you in the previous thread that it has to be investigated. I checked your support request and you gave no real proof that what you stated was true, which means that support have to investigate it. As has been shown on the forums they are very busy at the moment due to a number of issues and so cannot deal with every issue as quickly as some players would like.

They sent you a message stating that they would investigate and that is what they have done/will do. If you had asked that directly of support or myself then you could have been told all this in the first place without needing to create 2 threads complaining about the matter.

Regards,
    Malreyn

It's rather obvious he's a cheat more than half of the names are very similar besides all the other things if ya just would look you too would know it.
    Just please help me to get some help here.
    Thank you
    20a6j54.gif
  • lordsaruman (US1)lordsaruman (US1) US1 Posts: 926
    edited 10.11.2012
    Colt442 wrote: »
    Ok I will try to be a lil more patient but it's rather hard when I have to deal with a multiaccount cheat that doen't want to fight fair & sends wave after wave of sabatogers against me.
    I think anyone in my shoes would feel as I do.

Sabatoges are more like a slap in the face and are easy to repair, depending on the damage that is done and can be repaired quickly. I dont know if you've done this but did you ask him to stop? If you are in an alliance have you asked them for help?
    Lordsaruman int'1 former US1 member

Big bad scary war marshall of Pirates LOW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 10.11.2012
    Sabatoges are more like a slap in the face and are easy to repair, depending on the damage that is done and can be repaired quickly. I dont know if you've done this but did you ask him to stop? If you are in an alliance have you asked them for help?

Yes my alliance all hit him at the same time at all of his castles more than half of his buildings are in flames but that didn't stop him he is to low of honor to keep hitting.
    20a6j54.gif
  • alexeptionalalexeptional Posts: 498
    edited 10.11.2012
    i'm sorry, but reading through this thread colt, i can't help but think that you are a very ignorant person. lord saruman has been very patient at trying to explain it, and you just ignore what he says and keep posting the same things. malreyn has told you as well, basically shut up! support are dealing with it. thanks to this troops bug, which i still don't think has been solved, they are getting hundreds of e-mails a day, and sifting through them is very difficult. they will get to your problem, but has it not occurred to you that there are many other people who are thinking the same way about their problem? as lord saruman has said, sending more emails will not help, unless they have not responded within a fortnight. you have made a silly thread complaining, in which you just made yourself look stupid, and like an impatient child who wants his Christmas presents now. one of the reasons your original thread may have been closed was because of you just complaining no matter what everybody said about being patient. also they don't like you mentioning players' names in the forum if they are violating rules. I know someone who is reporting a couple of players for multi-accounting, and it is taking time. however, we UNDERSTAND that these things take time, unlike you.
    sorry if i have repeated myself
    Alex
    alexeptional @ en 1
    edited 10.11.2012
    i'm sorry, but reading through this thread colt, i can't help but think that you are a very ignorant person. lord saruman has been very patient at trying to explain it, and you just ignore what he says and keep posting the same things. malreyn has told you as well, basically shut up! support are dealing with it. thanks to this troops bug, which i still don't think has been solved, they are getting hundreds of e-mails a day, and sifting through them is very difficult. they will get to your problem, but has it not occurred to you that there are many other people who are thinking the same way about their problem? as lord saruman has said, sending more emails will not help, unless they have not responded within a fortnight. you have made a silly thread complaining, in which you just made yourself look stupid, and like an impatient child who wants his Christmas presents now. one of the reasons your original thread may have been closed was because of you just complaining no matter what everybody said about being patient. also they don't like you mentioning players' names in the forum if they are violating rules. I know someone who is reporting a couple of players for multi-accounting, and it is taking time. however, we UNDERSTAND that these things take time, unlike you.
    sorry if i have repeated myself
    Alex

When did I ever mention someones name?
    Seems you're not to bright
    20a6j54.gif
    edited 10.11.2012
    Malreyn plz go ahead & close this thread I give up
    20a6j54.gif
  • edited 10.11.2012
    Look everyone, lets just calm down. There is nothing wrong with the thread Colt made. Granted I may not agree with the way he went about it, but he is entitled to post if he wants. That however is not an excuse for people to start attacking him over it. If you don't like a thread or particular post in the support area just don't comment on I unless you actually have something to add to it.

Malreyn
  • alexeptionalalexeptional Posts: 498
    edited 11.11.2012
    sorry malreyn, i just got a little annoyed he was attacking support without thinking of what they have to deal with.
    alexeptional @ en 1
  • phillipsazphillipsaz Posts: 1
    edited 19.05.2013
    we shold get more wall upgrde
    phillipsaz @ usa 1
  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 19.05.2013
    create a new thread not here, and there already is enough. i got 150% protection
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

#TheDreamLivesOn

(Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

#GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
  • edited 19.05.2013
    there are five castles in your castle
  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 19.05.2013
    phillipsaz wrote: »
    we shold get more wall upgrde

and at lvl 21 u still have towers 2 upgrade dont ask for more until u finished
    there are five castles in your castle

impossible
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

#TheDreamLivesOn

(Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

#GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file