Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Sparta is victorious!!!

Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
edited 10.11.2012 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
Hello all,
The proud Sparta Family has vanquished The 400 Range. Sparta has put all quarrels aside.

Luke Fierysword
Co-Leader of Sparta Romans
Post edited by Luke Fierysword on
Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty

Comments

• laxstarlaxstar Posts: 149
    edited 07.11.2012
    great : ) nice job
    Blueberries Bluberries ( bowl falls on top of little girls face) MY reaction Hahahahahhah
    (watch it a second time)
    Blueberries blueberries ( bowl falls on top of little girls face) MY reaction
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    (watch it a third time)
    BLueberries blueberries ( except this time it was me singing it and i was reaching for a bowl and the bowl falls and hits me in the face) MY reaction
    Ouch ow ow ow ow thats a tough little girl ........... OW > me yelling at the top of my lungs.
  • BigQd2BigQd2 Posts: 371
    edited 07.11.2012
    We crowned 2 kings.

Our alliance went from level 6 to 9, and we now are 22,000 from level 10, which looks to be about 90% there.
    "An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it."

Have fun playing the game by the rules! Have a nice day!

Regards,

Callie
    Customer Service
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 07.11.2012
    BigQd2 wrote: »
    We crowned 2 kings.

Our alliance went from level 6 to 9, and we now are 22,000 from level 10, which looks to be about 90% there.

Dude, come on. The war's over. Both sides fought well. Now we should put those quarrels aside.
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 07.11.2012
    Dude, come on. The war's over. Both sides fought well. Now we should put those quarrels aside.

While I'm glad we won I think that it was kinda naive to post this thread and not expect him to comment.
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
    edited 07.11.2012
    Last I checked, this is a public forum GhjHero.

You see things your way Luke, we see things ours. You shared you version of the results. I am sharing ours.

If you would like, I can share how many of your members are without all or some of their extra villages in ice now. I didn't because I thought that would be a bit much, but you two just keep asking me to set the record straight with facts and it's hard to refuse. You know what I'm talking about don't you Luke?

I'm also pretty sure the deal was to stop this bashing of each other in the forum. I saw no bashing until your comment GhjHero. Please mind yourself and remember our agreement.

Regards,

Callie
    Customer Service
  • cheeze-it-guycheeze-it-guy Posts: 955
    edited 07.11.2012
    hey luke. im a sparta king. well kinda. trollbane is helping me have a week off. so we are sparta and we are allies :D

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!
    tumblr_mkwj4vAI8W1r3k73wo1_250.gif

Enter a riddle thread HERE!
    edited 07.11.2012
    BigQd2 wrote: »
    Last I checked, this is a public forum GhjHero.

You see things your way Luke, we see things ours. You shared you version of the results. I am sharing ours.

If you would like, I can share how many of your members are without all or some of their extra villages in ice now. I didn't because I thought that would be a bit much, but you two just keep asking me to set the record straight with facts and it's hard to refuse. You know what I'm talking about don't you Luke?

I'm also pretty sure the deal was to stop this bashing of each other in the forum. I saw no bashing until your comment GhjHero. Please mind yourself and remember our agreement.
    My comment was not intended to be an insult towards you! If anything I was questioning Luke's reason for posting this forum since it could arose unneeded hostilities again.
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cheeze-it-guycheeze-it-guy Posts: 955
    edited 07.11.2012
    yes i agree. he should really stop making threads like this. its against the rules to make threads on the same subject over and over.

we are proud of your concern of sparta luke.... but it is enough that you dont get yourself banned. it will be no good and it will be shamefull. but no worries. the sparta's are always here to support our needers. :)
    tumblr_mkwj4vAI8W1r3k73wo1_250.gif

Enter a riddle thread HERE!
    edited 07.11.2012
    By the way even though you did lose Bigqd2 I think you should be applauded in that you even attempted to stand up against a big family regardless of the reasons. That takes a lot of guts to do and you did it well.
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 07.11.2012
    Alright, alright ;)
    But BigQd, seriously. Stop trying to pick unnessecary fights, I was simply letting people know of the outcome as I was being bombarded by PMs every day to tell of the results.
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • fdgfgfg3fdgfgfg3 Posts: 432
    edited 07.11.2012
    yes i agree. he should really stop making threads like this. its against the rules to make threads on the same subject over and over.

we are proud of your concern of sparta luke.... but it is enough that you dont get yourself banned. it will be no good and it will be shamefull. but no worries. the sparta's are always here to support our needers. :)

i agree that 400 range should stop spaming on the forums.
    but sparta is starting to spam on the forums...
    this thread is basicly a new thread to make the 400 range angry and to encorige them to make a new complaint or spam thread!
    Rising sun Recruiting, mesage jussi or ejm for invite and information!
    P.S i am not in rising sun
    edited 07.11.2012
    fdgfgfg3 wrote: »
    this thread is basicly a new thread to make the 400 range angry and to encorige them to make a new complaint or spam thread!

Sparta isn't spamming anymore then anyone else. This one event just spiraled out of control.
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 07.11.2012
    Why are people so against posting stuff in the forums? That is what forums are for. They are a great communication tool for the masses, if used wisely and properly. I know many people in other alliances and other worlds that have been following these battles by our reports here in the forums. It's just that every time I try to post some news, the topic gets over run by people who have no reason to even respond, or they challenge my facts with their opinions.

You people need to relax and stop reading so much if you get offended so easily, and stay out of it if it doesn't concern you.

Regards,

Callie
    Customer Service
    edited 07.11.2012
    fdgfgfg3 wrote: »

Good sir,
    This thread was simply meant to announce to the world that Sparta has won and the war has ended. I was getting bombarded by PMs to say who won, so I thought it would be easier to just announce it at once rather than answer every question one-by-one.

-Luke Fierysword

@BigQd- WE FOUND SOMETHING TO AGREE ON!!! :D

Btw, would you like resources to help repair? What about any of your members?

(Not being sarcastic ok? I'm actually trying to offer a helping hand, war is ugly, and the road to recovery can be a long one.)
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
    edited 07.11.2012
    Thanks for the offer Luke, but no thanks. We can manage on our own.

No offense, but offering us resources is like ganging up on us 20 to 1 and beating the crap out of us, then offering us our blood back that was spilled all over the ground. You may see it as a kind gesture. You see how I see it.

Regards,

Callie
    Customer Service
    edited 07.11.2012
    I never though I'd see the day Luke and bigqd2 would agree on something!! The end really is here!
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oddmund3Oddmund3 Posts: 10
    edited 07.11.2012
    Good sir,
    This thread was simply meant to announce to the world that Sparta has won and the war has ended. I was getting bombarded by PMs to say who won, so I thought it would be easier to just announce it at once rather than answer every question one-by-one.

-Luke Fierysword

@BigQd- WE FOUND SOMETHING TO AGREE ON!!! :D

Btw, would you like resources to help repair? What about any of your members?

(Not being sarcastic ok? I'm actually trying to offer a helping hand, war is ugly, and the road to recovery can be a long one.)

won? what did you win? most posts in the forum?? hehe. This is my 4th reply and most likely the last i will ever write in this forum!!
    the only reason we agreed with dilloncall to accept peace was that around 90% of our members are none ruby players! + most of them plays avarage 1 hour.. so it will take them months to put of the fires. if you call 200 + players burning 29 players a victory then go ahead! But my point is:: if there is a winner there must be loosers to and one of dilloncalls requirements was:: no namecalling so i say good bye to the forum now!
    Oddmund @ WWW 1
  • edited 07.11.2012
    Great job sparta wooooo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] LIKE A BOSS!
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 07.11.2012
    well done to both sides you fought well
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • DillonCailDillonCail Posts: 144
    edited 07.11.2012
    Sparta won the war- so what? We have always been gracious winners in the past, but this... this is not acceptable. If you are loyal to Sparta and its core beliefs, then you will stop this nonsense and help this alliance get back on their feet. Right now, I feel disappointed and humiliated. :(

I sincerely apologize to all reading this post and strongly request a moderator delete this post, if possible.
    DillonCail @ 1
Sign In to comment.