Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Dream wars in international 1

DFlynnDFlynn Posts: 216
edited 04.11.2012 in Off Topic
I want to hear the wars that people would like to see happen in international 1. I dont want anyone to get offended or start attacking other alliances over this thread. Just the wars that people would find interesting. Steel vs Bad boys was one of my dream wars but i think too many alliances have gotten involved now and it's a little unfair but it was still nice to see at the start :) Doesnt have to be just 2 alliances, can be as many as you want. Everyone just play nice ok. it's just a game. i can see this thread getting really ugly. :) then again it is a war game so i dont expect people to be too nice
Post edited by DFlynn on
DFlynn @ WWW 1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 04.11.2012
    i was about to suggest the top two alliances in the alliance tournament, but they are Bad Boys and STEEL.
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • Troll4Life2Troll4Life2 Posts: 363
    edited 04.11.2012
    I know it wont happen but what about top 10 alliances in international 1 and top 10 in international 2
    Levels

Silly
    Easy
    Moderate
    Dangerous
    Deadly
    Nuclear

A proud member of Imperium

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DFlynnDFlynn Posts: 216
    edited 04.11.2012
    I know it wont happen but what about top 10 alliances in international 1 and top 10 in international 2

I wouldnt know enough about international 2 to know how strong they are. havent heard anything about them. i would assume they're like the evil international 1, clones but just more evil :D and it would depend who you think the top alliances are aswell.
    DFlynn @ WWW 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • King Avalon 2King Avalon 2 Posts: 767
    edited 04.11.2012
    I thought STEEL and Bad Boys WERE at war with each other...
    Regards,

King Avalon 2
    Founder and Former President of Officers United
    http://officersunited.yolasite.com/
    General of Blaatand Order
    High Ranking Official in International 2 Treaty Organization (I2TO)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 04.11.2012
    they are at war with each other
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 04.11.2012
    they are at war with each other

but bb do have 2 other alliances on there side as well
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
    edited 04.11.2012
    bad boys, mt, hells warriors and the rat pack vs steel and mk
    DFlynn @ WWW 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vishal111vishal111 Posts: 50
    edited 04.11.2012
    I find the international 1 players bunch of braggers international 2 is much better whn it comes to gaming
  • ironhideeironhidee Posts: 80
    edited 04.11.2012
    vishal111 wrote: »
    I find the international 1 players bunch of braggers international 2 is much better whn it comes to gaming

Do you have an account in international 1?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ironhidee @ www 1
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 04.11.2012

it it was inter 1 v inter 2 inter1 would win cos wer the strongest and the best
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
    edited 04.11.2012

If people brag or not it doesnt effect their gaming skills. That comment doesnt make any sense.
    DFlynn @ WWW 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fire CastleFire Castle Posts: 619
    edited 04.11.2012

Mate, go and play this game properly. I don't know what you're talking about, but if you can't play this game at least don't torture us with your bragging about it.
    International 1
    Fire Castle

This is my first dragon, please click to help it mature!
    H7t9J.gif
  • vishal111vishal111 Posts: 50
    edited 04.11.2012
    1)Wether I hav an acc on international 1 or not is not the issue and yes I was in international 1 I found it hell boring and had a yakky feeling nw even if u fill this thread with hate comments idc as I am entitled to have my own opinion. 2)@bobby if international 1 is seriously stronger than international 2 u just have to open the game...click on rankings ...click on indvidual player rankings u will see a players frm international 2 in the top 10 charts and yes there are many good alliances in international 1 my fav is ratpack alliance because I never saw them bragging bt their members they are much better than ur blah balh alliances.Now I never saw players frm international 1 topping charts in international 2 ur blah blah blah alliances don't work here. 3)and to those who feel idk the game and I brag I would say nothing to them they are not worth my comments still if they feel they can come at international 2 or if they wish I will come at int 1 :).... 4)and I don't have NE problems with international 1 I feel in the end we are here for gaming ...servers don't matter but still if u guys are really honest jst chck the alliance news section or anywhere u will get ur answer
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 04.11.2012
    I would love to see The Rat Pack take on all family alliances one by one. I wouldn't be surprised if they do win. Besides The Rat Pack the Angel alliance is the only high level ranked alliance that I've found. Those two alliances are how GGE meant for the game to be played.
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
    edited 04.11.2012
    GhjHero wrote: »
    I would love to see The Rat Pack take on all family alliances one by one. I wouldn't be surprised if they do win. Besides The Rat Pack the Angel alliance is the only high level ranked alliance that I've found. Those two alliances are how GGE meant for the game to be played.

I completly agree with this. GGE would like every alliance to be like this. No family of alliances just one alliance spending lots and lots of money on rubies. Because most people have lives, bills, kids to feed ect they dont have money to spend on a game so they had to find a way to compete with these alliances. And funny enough they are able to compete with these alliances Strength in numbers :) Can we try to get back on topic now please :)
    DFlynn @ WWW 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file