Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Decrease Alliance costs

13»

Comments

• kennyfighterkennyfighter Posts: 1
    edited 29.10.2012
    although i agree with the fact that it costs a lot to buy these things there is no reason to buy them in the first place, all that they do is allow things to happen slightly quicker which makes no sense at all.

Dont buy rubies and you dont have this problem, there are other ways of forming an alliance without spending money. Just create a number of smaller alliances that all work together
    kennyfighter @ en 1
  • edited 30.10.2012
    Natually, being the leader of an alliance with over 20 members, makes me support the idea of reducing the price. The current costs are absolutely ridiculous, but you can sort of understand why GGS are doing this: firstly, this is to prevent alliances from growing too quickly and dominating (if it costs so many rubies, it would be harder to develop, and would give non-ruby players or new players a better chance). The bonus is simply more income for GGS (or possibly a disadvantage due to a lack thereof). Furthermore, there would be lots of hassle, complaints (from top alliances), etc. I still believe there should be a fairer price for upgrades, but you have to take into account the other side of arguement.
    ProStrategos @ EN 1

'Heroes fight to the death, but so do fools and lunatics.'

'All my villagers said they're fed up of food. They want beer or rubies. I'm all outta beer.' - MaJeStiic

Proud General of United and a Leader of the Guild of Unity!
    United We Stand!
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 30.10.2012
    The prices are fair!

Everyone keeps complaining but if you divide the costs between the members it;s really not that much.

If you don't pay, you don't get it. There is nothing wrong with that. Like everything in this game, is you spend you are stronger. If you spend nothing, you are weaker.
    It's been a while.....

• edited 31.10.2012
    I can understand you, Baldrick, but 'fair' is a subjective term in this case... ;)
    ProStrategos @ EN 1

'Heroes fight to the death, but so do fools and lunatics.'

'All my villagers said they're fed up of food. They want beer or rubies. I'm all outta beer.' - MaJeStiic

Proud General of United and a Leader of the Guild of Unity!
    United We Stand!
  • Lord Harith3Lord Harith3 Posts: 101
    edited 22.11.2012
    I accidently clicked "No" because i thought you meant "Decrease alliance FOUNDING costs" but YES!!!! This is CRAZY, recruiting ruby buyers into my alliance is hard enough, all the alliance updates are pretty much running on a few people buying rubies! It costs 10,000+ rubies to increase members for us, and that's low compared to others! Its really out of hand, they are asking for so much money to upgrade it yet the actual alliance part itself is NOT very fun. Not enough ranks, not enough activities, not enough stuff in general yet "Spend 50,000 rubies to increase member space by two".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Psychiatrist: Listen, I know playing GGE gives you rage, but try to calm down...

"I wouldn't call it a war, that would suggest both sides have a fairly equal chance of winning, we all know who will win in the end, ME!"

"I came, I saw, I conquered."

Lord Harith, leader of Strategic Lords alliance! @ usa1
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 22.11.2012
    maybe with rubies by about 10,000-15,000 so tthat it will cost a little less.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • gamerjake (US1)gamerjake (US1) Posts: 40
    edited 22.11.2012
    i know what you're talking about i think my alliance is the best one out there the start-up fee is really good 375 rubies whats not to like? but recently i left to found a sub-alliance and just to get an alliance with 7 members in it costs over 1000 rubies i don't donate a lot of rubies right now as i'm not a ruby buyer but when i get settled in ever-winter i'm going on the offensive and donating every ruby i get you MEMBERS who donate maybe 25 rubies a week have no right to complain
    gamerjake @ usa 1
  • gamerjake (US1)gamerjake (US1) Posts: 40
    edited 22.11.2012
    How about 3000 rubies for every new member? it sounds like a lot but if you consider how much it is to get 2 new members when you have around 50 already you understand
    gamerjake @ usa 1
  • Andrea50Andrea50 Posts: 342
    edited 22.11.2012
    Dude no. Now in the rat pack for another 2 members it will cost over 100,000 rubies each. 3000 you are dreaming.
    andrea-siggy1.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file