Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New alliance attacks improvement.

Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
Okay,

We can now see the alliance attacks in our travel view.

Having used it I can see a few issues that could be resolved. In a big alliance it's much much harder to spot incoming attacks as there's so much activity. I know it's easy to click "do not show to alliance" but most people forget.

Firstly, and this is also an improvement on the original system, can we have one single tab that only shows incoming attacks instead of alliance troops?

I mean all incoming attacks on your own castles/RVs and attacks on your alliance members. This tab should show nothing else, this would make it more user friendly as most strong alliances will have many, many outgoing attacks.

That's it really. It's a nice addition to the game, but a bit messy as it is.
Post edited by Baldrick (GB1) on
It's been a while.....

Comments

• faris1999 (US1)faris1999 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    edited 16.10.2012
    Incoming attacks has horn countdown?
    faris2 @ en 1
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 16.10.2012
    faris22 wrote: »

Only your own incoming attacks. If your alliance has 10 or 15 incoming attacks and 20-30 outgoing attacks it gets pretty messy in there.
    It's been a while.....

• edited 16.10.2012
    Yeah totally agree it would be a huge mess and hi Baldrick :)
  • DFlynnDFlynn Posts: 216
    edited 16.10.2012

incoming attacks to other alliance members. it does get very confusing at times and there will be bugs. we are already seeing attacks turn to blue instead of red in the travel overview. just a little thing but i guess there will be more. i hope i'm wrong tho.
    DFlynn @ WWW 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 16.10.2012

incoming attacks to other alliance members. it does get very confusing at times and there will be bugs. we are already seeing attacks turn to blue instead of red in the travel overview. just a little thing but i guess there will be more. i hope i'm wrong tho.
    DFlynn @ WWW 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 16.10.2012
    Well, they COULD have made attacks a different colour, because, purple and purple?
    Really confusing
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 17.10.2012
    well i think they do green for normal world /blue for ice /red for fire peaks/orange for sands/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
    edited 17.10.2012
    way way way too confusing
    DFlynn @ WWW 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aldreni-WarriorAldreni-Warrior Posts: 153
    edited 17.10.2012
    I can see my members attacking other castles. But I cannot see the amount of soldier and the formation!
    Leader of "The Unstoppable" on International 2,

An experienced alliance wich is part of Bloody Blades Bloodline & I2TO!

For more informations visit "The Unstoppable" Official Webpagge:

www.theunstoppable.yolasite.com
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 17.10.2012
    I can see my members attacking other castles. But I cannot see the amount of soldier and the formation!

Yeah, it's blank in the travel overview, but if you click on the attacking army on the world map you can see the attack formation, just like with incoming attacks.
    It's been a while.....

• johnny42johnny42 Posts: 3
    edited 20.10.2012
    Baldrick wrote: »
    Yeah, it's blank in the travel overview, but if you click on the attacking army on the world map you can see the attack formation, just like with incoming attacks.

That's hard Baldrick. Pain in the butt following that line.
    johnny4 @ WWW 2
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 20.10.2012
    Agreed with johnny4
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 20.10.2012
    i still think a great update ya know with a few fixes and thing like that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • lollies159lollies159 Posts: 7
    edited 20.10.2012
    Also in line with improving the alliance attacks display, could it be defaulted to not showing the attack, instead of showing the attack to the whole alliance. My alliance makes quite a few attacks that are pointless to show to the alliance, sometimes we forget to untick the box and it's just gets crowded.
    Not sure how this affects other alliances but most of our attacks don't need to be shown, and it's a bother to have to untick every one of these.
    lollies159 @ WWW 2
  • Red Giant (US1)Red Giant (US1) Posts: 43
    edited 08.12.2012
    I would like to see a n ew tab on the Travel Overview screen: A blue horn. We already have the red horn tab for incoming attacks to our own castles. Why not have the blue horn tab? And put the attacks in some sensible order... like soonest to hit first.
    Also, the blue horn showed up the other day *after* we noticed the attack in the travel overview. The horn was 5-15 min late, depending on the players in the alliance (some saw it sooner, some later), but all saw the attack in the travel overview.
    Red Giant @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file