Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

lost troops

Comments

• Normy668Normy668 Posts: 22
    edited 16.10.2012
    Logging out seems to be the cause, every time I log out with troops on the go they go and leave me. Is this the case with everybody else or is it when you are logged on aswell?
    Normy668 @ au 1
  • ThurgvaldThurgvald Posts: 4
    edited 16.10.2012
    Yep every time i send out an attack. log out. and log in with a different computer after the attack. i lose everything. all my troops and said supplies from victory. I'm a new player so only hapened 2ice so far but as a new player. this is very. very very bad, new player has limited resources. this is stunting my growth. i will prob be attacked and demolished before i get my troops back.
    Thurgvald @ usa 1
  • PooperRulerPooperRuler Posts: 1
    edited 16.10.2012
    well i just wanted to vent actually...im tired of always losing my troops..i spend 3 days building them only to lose them..my troops will win the battle an even tell me how much loot i've gain. on the way back they seem to just disappear with loot and all...so i spend another 3 days building and instant replay. im done.. not bothering wasting my time playing a game you can't advance in...WASTE OF TIME X(
    PooperRuler @ usa 1
  • EccentricityEccentricity Posts: 14
    edited 16.10.2012
    Just keeping on copy pasting your message doesn't really help :)
    GGE has time to get new updates every week, but no time to listen to problems of its users?
    Support takes forever to reply and compensate. This makes all the players who lost troops so very happy I am sure :)
    Bunzy wrote: »
    Sorry are you saying that your missing troops are returning. Or that they have not returned. If they have not returned, please email GGS Support outlining all the details.

Apologies for the delay due to being inundated with tickets. If you have received an acknowledgement email and still require support please reply to the email stating so. Please do not send more than one email as it just causes further delays.
    Eccentricity @ WWW 2
  • edited 16.10.2012
    Just keeping on copy pasting your message doesn't really help :)

But then again neither does posting about missing troops on the forums. As i have already stated many times before, support are doing their best to get through all the requests as quickly as possible.

Malreyn
  • EccentricityEccentricity Posts: 14
    edited 16.10.2012
    Posting about it vents our frustration to an extent and also lets us know how many people are having this problem. Clearly this troop problem is widespread as we all can see. This also gives an indication if support is being helpful to any of them.

I am sure the support team are doing their best, but their best just doesn't seem to be good enough. As me, there are many players who are playing this game for a long time cause its a very good game, but if the support remains as slow as it seems and with all the bugs, GGE is going to loose its precious members.

I have contacted support only twice with issues and none was resolved. I also know of players who keep loosing troops but don't report it to support because their past experience has taught them that in most cases their issues go unresolved.
    CM Malreyn wrote: »
    But then again neither does posting about missing troops on the forums. As i have already stated many times before, support are doing their best to get through all the requests as quickly as possible.

Malreyn
    Eccentricity @ WWW 2
  • Qasim1Qasim1 Posts: 1
    edited 16.10.2012
    Lost my troops third time while returning.What are they developers doing at goodgamestudios.I raised a ticket , but it is unanswered since last 3 weeks
    Qasim1 @ in 1
  • HobbsieHobbsie Posts: 1
    edited 16.10.2012
    I recently attacked a castle for loot and honor points but now my troops are missing even though the world map shows they have returned?

Does anyone know whats happened to them?

Thanks
    Hobbsie @ WWW 2
  • edited 16.10.2012
    I recently attacked robber boron castle-redzira, my troops are victory but my troops 11 soldiers are missing. where,s gone?
    honey20101980 @ in 1 @dragons united
  • SmithydominatorSmithydominator Posts: 1
    edited 16.10.2012
    I've just logged on and all my troops are missing, I logged off yesterday and I had 30 marauders and ten macemen I have now lost all of them and there is nothing in my messages, please help.
    Smithydominator @ en 1
  • Sir Ali IISir Ali II Posts: 5
    edited 16.10.2012
    i lost 125 men! they won a battle easily i lost no men and as soon as they arrived they disappeared. i lost 60 two handed swordsmen and 20 traveling knights(which i won) and 45 long bowmen. i am furious.
    Sir Ali II @ en 1
  • AnandoAnando Posts: 254
    edited 16.10.2012
    Hobbsie wrote: »
    I recently attacked a castle for loot and honor points but now my troops are missing even though the world map shows they have returned?

Does anyone know whats happened to them?

Thanks

Hobbsie what you need to do is either contact support or, in forum, look forr the heading technical problems and bugs or something like that and search, within that forum, missing troops..

I hope that helps...
    Berimond is Back, but who will you be supporting?
    Vote
    The days go past like knights of shining armour.

ORDER OF KINGS IN ENGLISH1 RULES THE WORLD :D

Level 60. since 9/01/2013

:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dream it

Anando in en1 ( lvl. 60}
  • PlatinumKnight0PlatinumKnight0 Posts: 1
    edited 16.10.2012
    The only issue I have had so far has been the mysterious disappearance of troops if they are in the field, whether traveling to or from a battle, if I log of or am disconnected. It seems, as long as I log back on before they arrive back at my Castle, they are all accounted for. I have seen as many as 30 just vanish if I send them out before logging off. What gives?
    PlatinumKnight0 @ usa 1
  • KNYDKNYD Posts: 1
    edited 16.10.2012
    i just lost 24 soldiers, i logged out and an hour later i checked my account and i had lost them.
    KNYD @ skn 1
  • mihajlo97mihajlo97 Posts: 1,180
    edited 16.10.2012
    that happends a lot i lost my troops twice once 30 swordsman and the other time 25 twohandedsword
    mihajlo97;)
    @ international 1
    Member of the Inferno family 8)
  • warbo1warbo1 Posts: 1
    edited 16.10.2012
    this is getting annoying now every day my troops dissappear
    warbo1 @ en 1
  • Quang VuQuang Vu Posts: 2
    edited 16.10.2012
    Hi everyone,

I just attacked another player in a game, and I won the battle. I only lost 1 troop in the fought. However, my other troops(24 of them) are lost somewhere, and never came back to my castle. Why is that? Don't tell me they don't know the way to go back....

Thanks
    Quang Vu @ usa 1
  • MasterRuler422MasterRuler422 Posts: 18
    edited 17.10.2012
    I've had this problem happen a few times now, luckily not to the extent of some players I know. I just lost a few men on the way back from some baron tower attacks but can't say if the loot ever made it without them. I've already sent a ticket to support, in the past I've had mixed results with returns from them. At this point it only seems to happen when troops try to enter your main castle in the Great (green) Empire and you are logged off. All my troops came back to the outposts while on or offline and came back to the castle while online. Doesn't matter if I log back on with the same computer or a different one, it just matters whether you are online at the time they enter the castle.
    MasterRuler422 @ usa 1
  • Storm52Storm52 Posts: 1
    edited 17.10.2012
    I don't know what happened yesterday, but three partys were lost. This morning I don't have any soldiers left! When it is like this today, I quitte the game, this is no fun!
    Storm5 @ nl 1
  • AmazingJosiahAmazingJosiah Posts: 2
    edited 17.10.2012
    Me too i lost 37 2 handed swordsman
    AmazingJosiah @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file