Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Hanging Noose - Pub Now Open!

Comments

• Zan Wrai (GB1)Zan Wrai (GB1) Posts: 317
    edited 15.10.2012
    *Man in a black cloak walks in. His eyes are hidden by the hood* "Get me a beer. And I'm not giving my stinking ID. Gimme beer or die."
    Zan Wrai @ en 1. High General of a Christian alliance, Summa Renovamen.
  • Erik the Red2Erik the Red2 Posts: 1,793
    edited 15.10.2012
    *Erik the Red walks in* "So this is where all the scumbags hang out, eh? I'm not surprised to find you here King Avalon. Nor you jonberserk." *Turns to bartender* "Gimme 3 beers and some chicken." *Gives 1000 coins to bartender* "That should be enough. And don't keep the change."
    Erik the Red @ en1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 15.10.2012
    Zan Wrai wrote: »
    *Man in a black cloak walks in. His eyes are hidden by the hood* "Get me a beer. And I'm not giving my stinking ID. Gimme beer or die."
    You give your ID, or you're arrested.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
    edited 15.10.2012
    *Hooded stranger turns around and stabs cyclone14 in the neck with a dagger. As cyclone14 chokes on his own blood, the stranger says* I don't have ID. Now GIMME THAT BEER!
  • mathhead2mathhead2 Posts: 76
    edited 15.10.2012
    *mathhead2 stares at the man in the cloak and then goes back to feeding his panda4*
    proud general of Spartan Camelot and a proud member of camelot
    edited 15.10.2012
    "Where's my beers and chicken? I've been waiting for them for about 4 hours 40 minutes! This pub needs better service..."
    Erik the Red @ en1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 15.10.2012
    both of you get out before i have to make you get out. *takes a large drink of his coffee*
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    edited 15.10.2012
    "No one bosses me around! And i'll take that!" *Takes jon's coffee away, takes a sip, and spits it out.* "This tastes like jonberserk7! Oh wait. It is." *gives coffee back to jon.* "Here. you can have your dirty moat water back."
    Erik the Red @ en1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 15.10.2012
    *A mocking laugh comes from the darkness under the stranger's hood* "You? Make me leave? I'd like to see you try!" *Bartender brings Erik his beers. The stranger turns and drinks all three in 1 go. He throws 200 gold pieces on the counter.* "On large bottle of wine." *He goes and sits at a table in the corner*
    edited 15.10.2012
    "HEY! THAT'S MY BEER!" *takes wine from bartender and pours it on the stranger's head.*
    "Now, I want another beer to smash on the stranger's head, and i'll take my chicken NOW!"
    Erik the Red @ en1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 15.10.2012
    *Bartender brings Erik's chicken. A dagger flashes from the strangers hand, spearing the chicken to the wall. He stands up and walks slowly over. He takes Erik's new beer from the speechless bartender's hand, takes a sip, pours the rest on Erik's head, and continues. When he reaches the chicken, he pulls a drumstick off, takes a bite, and throws the rest at Erik. He removes his dagger from the chicken and sheaths it. Then he walks to the center of the room.* "People, I am a black market ruby trader. I would like to exchange 1 trillion rubies for 90% discount and instant service all the time. Agreed?"
    "YES!" shouts the bartender. "I'll take the deal!"
    "Good. RUBIES ON THE PUB!"

*A dragon flies in, carrying a sheet full of rubies. It dumps them over the pub. It looks like it snowed rubies.*

"Hey! This isn't 1 trillion!"
    "Nope. Only the first million"

*Bystanders later reported that the pub had turned into a ruby mountain.*
    edited 15.10.2012
    *Erik gets out of the ruby mountain.* "OK, now, you'll run the pub out of business if it has so many rubies on top of it. Here comes my army." *An army of about 400 soldiers comes with loot sacks, picks up as many rubies as they can (which is a lot, the army is mainly looting marauders) and takes the rubies to Erik's castle.* "Thanks for the rubies! And for the beer pouring, I always wanted to see how it felt to be washed."
    Erik the Red @ en1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 15.10.2012
    *The dragons chase after Erik's men and burn them to crisps. Then they drop pyromaniacs into his castle and burn it to the ground*
    edited 15.10.2012
    "Lucky for you that wasn't my real castle! My real castle is hidden where only I can find it." *Erik takes out a horn and blows so loudly several windows break. In 10 minutes in the distance soldiers can be seen picking up the rubies and taking them into a small cave where they can be safe from dragons until later.* There, I still get the rubies. And bartender," *throws a bag of gold towards the bartender.* "sorry about the damage from my horn."
    Erik the Red @ en1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 15.10.2012
    "Well played. But those weren't real rubies. They were 100% glass. Espescially for cheat bartenders like this one. They shatter at the blow of a horn, so police can't find you with them."
    edited 15.10.2012
    "Well, thanks. They would have been useless to me if they were glass. But you will be arrested for making fake rubies and trying to sell them."
    Erik the Red @ en1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 15.10.2012
    Would the two of you just stop already? *Jon turns around and gives each of them a sinister glare causing both of them to become paralyzed for the next two hours* Thank you now when both of you are no longer paralyzed, GET OUT OF HERE!
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • SparksterSparkster Posts: 450
    edited 15.10.2012
    *Walks in and glances at the paralyzed Zan Wrai and Erik* Huh. Those have got to be the two ugliest statues I've ever seen...
    *walks over to bar and plops down small bag of gold* Number three combo meal please, super-size it.
    Sparkster @ WWW 2

[This space reserved for brilliant quote, just as soon as I think of one]
  • JJ5542JJ5542 Posts: 1,580
    edited 15.10.2012
    * is sad that zan and erik are paralyzed* " That was one of the most entertaining things I have seen, anyone agree with me?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    JJ554 @ WWW 2, and..... Korea 1
  • Adventurer2Adventurer2 Posts: 1,120
    edited 15.10.2012
    *sips coffee* Do you want my octopus to demolish these statues? He'll push a dovecote so it fall and crushes them. *octopus does it anyway without permission* That's better. Where's King_of_kings? Did he abandon his pub, or is he on a break?
    My old castle. Not sure what I want as a signature now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sign In to comment.