Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Officers United: How It Came To Be: THE STORY EDITION!!!

King Avalon 2King Avalon 2 Posts: 767
edited 18.10.2012 in Off Topic
One bright and sunny day in Windsor Castle, Castle of King Avalon 2 in USA1, a lowly messenger from Castle Spidder, Castle of spidderwes, ran to the throne of King Avalon 2 and said, "Salutations, King Avalon! I am a messenger from spidderwes, leader of The Officers. Sir Spidderwes wishes me to give you this letter!" He handed King Avalon an official looking scroll. King Avalon 2 opened the seals and unscrolled the message. It said,

"The Officers has declared war on your alliance-spidderwes"

He was enraged but he thought about it and decided to try a diplomatic approach. So he wrote a letter to spidderwes saying,

"Dear spidderwes,

You have declared war on my alliance. I would like to propose peace to you somehow. Please consider this or we will have to take drastic measures. Thank you.

Regards,
King Avalon 2
Leader of the Royal League "

He gave the response to Wes's messenger and the messenger ran off. Days later, the messenger came back with another scroll. King Avalon took it and it said,

"Dear King Avalon 2,

I would be happy to have peace with you. My alliance and I were just seeking honor. We shall have peace."

Avalon was ecstatic about this and quickly send a thank you scroll to spidderwes along with a lot of wood and stone. Then Avalon had an idea. He thought, "I have to ensure my alliance has less wars with other alliances and that bullied alliances can be helped. I must make an alliance organization, but I need help. I need spidderwes."

So he send a message asking spidderwes is he wanted to help him make a powerful alliance organization. Spidderwes agreed but they had to come up with a name. So after a few days, spidderwes and Avalon agreed with a name: Officers United. Officers after wes's alliance, United as a part of Avalon's idea. So the Officers United, (or the OU), came to be with spidderwes and King Avalon co-leading it. The OU became powerful with a lot of alliances. At one point the OU was in 4 worlds: USA1, UK1, Inter. 1, and Inter. 1. Then months after the OU established, there was unrest within the OU. One of the Co-Leaders, spidderwes, was hated. So the OU Council met up with each other. In the end, by a majority vote, spidderwes was dethroned from Kingship of the OU. Wes left before he could be banned from the OU. The was a great war between the OU and Spidderwes and his alliance but soon there was peace. To ensure this never happened again, regulations and rules changed in the OU, and instead of 2 co-leaders there was a President and Vice President. Also when new alliances joined, they were on probation. The OU joined STF to become more powerful and reorganized.

Today the OU has peace with the great Spidderwes, present leader of the Return of the Officers, another organization of alliances.
The present President of the OU is King Avalon 2 and the present Vice President is kotaro11.
Today the OU is organized, powerful, in 2 worlds: Inter. 1 & 2. It is still a part of STF as well.
Also the OU has a main website here, but the STF website is here.

All OU members: please do not insult any past enemies of the OU on here or ingame so unrest will not arise again.

So what do you think?

Best Regards,
King Avalon 2
Post edited by King Avalon 2 on
Regards,

King Avalon 2
Founder and Former President of Officers United
http://officersunited.yolasite.com/
General of Blaatand Order
High Ranking Official in International 2 Treaty Organization (I2TO)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 13.10.2012
    Nice! Good to know theOU's history
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • HeroDonaldiHeroDonaldi Posts: 55
    edited 13.10.2012
    looks good :S
    A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HeroDonaldi @International 1
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 13.10.2012
    Nice avalon! Now 2 people in the OU have stories, lol
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • King Avalon 2King Avalon 2 Posts: 767
    edited 14.10.2012
    Thank you for all of the feedback, all! Thought everyone would like this!
    Regards,

King Avalon 2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 14.10.2012
    Thank you all for the nice feedback! Thought you would all like that!
    Regards,

King Avalon 2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JJ5542JJ5542 Posts: 1,580
    edited 14.10.2012
    which alliances are in ou? I am confused about what ou is and what it does?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    JJ554 @ WWW 2, and..... Korea 1
    edited 14.10.2012
    The Officers United (or OU) is an organization of alliances. And you can see what alliances are in the OU at our website here:
    Regards,

King Avalon 2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JJ5542JJ5542 Posts: 1,580
    edited 14.10.2012
    ok, so what do you do? do you help those alliances make peace with each other?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    JJ554 @ WWW 2, and..... Korea 1
    edited 14.10.2012
    You can see what we do on our homepage. We help each other, other alliances (like weak alliances), we are usually peaceful, we give advice, we are against bullying, et cetera.
    Regards,

King Avalon 2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • king matt IIIking matt III Posts: 286
    edited 18.10.2012
    cool story,this story and many more listed here
    My own personal story is here: Snow Castles

For list of other forum stories with links go here!
    edited 18.10.2012
    Thank you very much, king matt. And I will look at those stories
    Regards,

King Avalon 2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 18.10.2012
    OU is a great alliance organization, consisting of 26 alliances in the 2 worlds int 1 and 2 with 13.
    If you want to join, plz ask King avalon 2 or final killer.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
    edited 18.10.2012
    OU is a great alliance organization, consisting of 26 alliances in the 2 worlds int 1 and 2 with 13.
    If you want to join, plz ask King avalon 2 or final killer.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file