Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Attacking different level players.

ZhaggyZhaggy Posts: 9
I've come across a very annoying feature. I don't know if it's been discussed here before but couldn't find it. I'm lvl35 and a lvl 8 is attacking my outposts and I can't attack back. In many games there is this +10 level range to whom you can attack. It is not fair that a lvl8 can attack me but I can only defend agaisnt him. Yes I can easily defend as I have more powerful troops but now I have to train much more troop (more coin) than I normally do as I normally don't defend my outpost.

So I suggest that you can only attack players that can attack you back, like the +10 level range.
Zhaggy @ skn 1
Post edited by Zhaggy on

Comments

• matmo32matmo32 Posts: 390
    edited 13.10.2012
    get better defense outpost
    avatar_1672.gif the wall is my alliance 8)
    LEADER OF ghost volcano!!!!!!!!!

LEADER OF ghost volcano!!!!!!!!!

inter1 level 29 and up if interested contact matmo38)
  • ZhaggyZhaggy Posts: 9
    edited 13.10.2012
    Yes now I have to but it's still unfair that I can't attack back.
    Zhaggy @ skn 1
  • monkeynamemonkeyname Posts: 112
    edited 13.10.2012
    wait until he is level 10 then attack and burn him
    monkeyname @ usa 1
    edited 13.10.2012
    Oh I will but in the meantime he is stealing my honour.
    Zhaggy @ skn 1
  • King TobiKing Tobi Posts: 112
    edited 13.10.2012
    Are you in an alliance? if you are get a lower level memeber to attack him simple or tell him to stop or he will pay.
    I'm Back
    I'm Bigger
    I'm Better
    I'm KING TOBI
    edited 13.10.2012
    I am in an alliance and I asked a lvl18 to attack him but he can't either so I guess if you're below 10 no-one can attack you. But I still believe that this should be corrected in the game mechanics. Cause in the very big and old alliances they are all probably very high level and don't even accept lower than lvl30 players so some alliances don't even have low lvl player to do this.
    Zhaggy @ skn 1
  • T_PACKT_PACK Posts: 433
    edited 13.10.2012
    Zhaggy wrote: »
    I am in an alliance and I asked a lvl18 to attack him but he can't either so I guess if you're below 10 no-one can attack you. But I still believe that this should be corrected in the game mechanics. Cause in the very big and old alliances they are all probably very high level and don't even accept lower than lvl30 players so some alliances don't even have low lvl player to do this.

I'm still wondering why this is bothering you. if you use proper defenses he'll continue to lose troops while you lose none, and eventually stop when he's lost so many troops. He's actually helping you, because before you didn't protect your outposts, which is a bad idea.

- T_PACK
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 13.10.2012
    three words dude

Veteran Defence Soldiers

veterans are awesome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
    edited 13.10.2012
    T_PACK wrote: »
    I'm still wondering why this is bothering you. if you use proper defenses he'll continue to lose troops while you lose none, and eventually stop when he's lost so many troops. He's actually helping you, because before you didn't protect your outposts, which is a bad idea.

- T_PACK

But training troops for my outposts costs alot of money and I shouldn't be bothered with players 30 lvl's below me. Because I'm not able to get enough defence forces to main castle to defend against strong player which I must do so I'm not able to train troops to my outposts in the least, so I don't bother trying. But now I have to get defences in there for the low players which I can't attack. I just think it's unfair. If someone can attack me I should be able to attack them.
    Zhaggy @ skn 1
  • nicknamearyanicknamearya Posts: 171
    edited 13.10.2012
    how are you a level 35 when you've only joined today?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    nicknamearya @ en 1
    edited 13.10.2012
    how are you a level 35 when you've only joined today?

I joined the forums today. I've been playing longer.
    Zhaggy @ skn 1
    edited 13.10.2012
    But training troops for my outposts costs alot of money and I shouldn't be bothered with players 30 lvl's below me. Because I'm not able to get enough defence forces to main castle to defend against strong player which I must do so I'm not able to train troops to my outposts in the least, so I don't bother trying. But now I have to get defences in there for the low players which I can't attack. I just think it's unfair. If someone can attack me I should be able to attack them.

Sounds like you have more of a money problem. Do you have a castle in Everwinter Glacier yet? The Barbarian Tower's give you 1900 gold just at level 20, at level 25 they give you 2900 gold.

- T_PACK
  • nicknamearyanicknamearya Posts: 171
    edited 13.10.2012
    attack a fortress and you've got 10000 and if your lucky 150 rubies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    nicknamearya @ en 1
    edited 13.10.2012
    attack a fortress and you've got 10000 and if your lucky 150 rubies

But you would need a lot of troops to even beat one, and it doesn't sound like he has that many.

- T_PACK
    edited 13.10.2012
    T_PACK wrote: »
    Sounds like you have more of a money problem. Do you have a castle in Everwinter Glacier yet? The Barbarian Tower's give you 1900 gold just at level 20, at level 25 they give you 2900 gold.

- T_PACK

Yes I have a castle there but that would again require much money to train an army there. An I'm not a very agressive player so I fight only when I have to.
    Zhaggy @ skn 1
    edited 13.10.2012
    Yes I have a castle there but that would again require much money to train an army there. An I'm not a very agressive player so I fight only when I have to.

Well I would suggest you build and upgrade some Dwellings, and start building an attack army to farm some RBCs, cause not everyone is as peaceful as you.

- T_PACK
  • HeroDonaldiHeroDonaldi Posts: 55
    edited 13.10.2012
    hahahahahha is absurd ... he cant kill only 1 troops you :/ he is only in lvl 8 lol .... a better thing would be to attack the attack that is coming to your castle before theey arrive !
    A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HeroDonaldi @International 1
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 13.10.2012
    three words dude

Veteran Defence Soldiers

veterans are awesome!

Three words. HES LVL 35!
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • nathan978nathan978 Posts: 256
    edited 13.10.2012
    I am level 18 and I do not have this prob. If they attack me I sabotage the crap out of there castle till they stop attacking me.
    nathan978 @ usa 1
    edited 13.10.2012
    nathan978 wrote: »
    I am level 18 and I do not have this prob. If they attack me I sabotage the crap out of there castle till they stop attacking me.

I did sabotage his castle with 5 spys and it did damage to (only) one of his buildings and now I have to wait two days before I can sabotage him again.
    Zhaggy @ skn 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file