Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Moving Your Outpost

Schmear (GB1)Schmear (GB1) GB1 Posts: 14
1) With the new thing "Move your castle". It should be you can move your outpost as well. Because I want to move a long way away. But I want to keep my outpost to be near me. Can we do that.

2) With the Thing above I was wondering if we can keep the levels of the Robber Baron Castles as it is. But they will stay there can we change that as well.
Sameister @ Agame.com's Goodgame Empire and Level 32

Why Should I care? Who even Cares?
Post edited by Schmear (GB1) on

Comments

• PeterKlintingPeterKlinting Posts: 336
    edited 07.10.2012
    1) If you want to move, your outposts wouldn't move with you, then you will be forced to surrender them. If you don't want to surrender them, don't move.

2) The Robber Barons' levels will still be there at your earlier point. If you want them to be reset you can get Support doing that for you.
    Always remember to enjoy the game

PeterKlinting @ international 1
  • madperson (INT1)madperson (INT1) Posts: 337
    edited 07.10.2012
    Mmoving away doesn't force you to surrender your outposts. You have the option to do so if you wish to but you are not forced to surrender your outposts once you have moved. Just pointing that out.
    Madperson @ WWW 1
    Level 70, active.

FEEL MY WRATH!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • T_PACKT_PACK Posts: 433
    edited 07.10.2012
    There are many threads about this already, read them and you'll see why this isn't going to happen.

- T_PACK
  • Conqueror9Conqueror9 Posts: 896
    edited 08.10.2012
    I think

outpost is a fixed features in this game, u cannot move it

Castle location is a open space, it allow new player to land and develop his castle
    As it is open space, so they can move it

i just surprise
    they should allow u to keep outpost even Castle is moved
    u can always surrend your outpost if u consider as it is too far
    so..there is no reason y ..outpost is drop after u move castle
    surrend your outpost should still a option to be decided by owner
    Conqueror9 @ au 1
  • T_PACKT_PACK Posts: 433
    edited 08.10.2012
    Conqueror9 wrote: »
    I think

outpost is a fixed features in this game, u cannot move it

Castle location is a open space, it allow new player to land and develop his castle
    As it is open space, so they can move it

i just surprise
    they should allow u to keep outpost even Castle is moved
    u can always surrend your outpost if u consider as it is too far
    so..there is no reason y ..outpost is drop after u move castle
    surrend your outpost should still a option to be decided by owner

Your outpost isn't dropped, you can still keep it.

- T_PACK
  • cheeze-it-guycheeze-it-guy Posts: 955
    edited 12.10.2012
    Dear everyone. i dont know what good this will do but im hoping for a change, a small change so people can move their outpost closer. because if you are stuck in a far distance with barley anyone close to you to help and support you if your in trouble. and your far away from your alliance, the news about moving your castle is very big. so a lot of people this and we're extremely happy on getting very close to their friends or relatives.
    but once everyone started moving. everyones outpost we're 600 miles away from everyone.
    that is kinda a rip off and now it makes you very vonerable. so i thought instead of having your attack outpost and defense outpost away from you. i think you should be able to move your outpost close.

"but if you can do that then people will have their outpost very close and they will be al-most impossible to defeat!"

:-answer. yes but it should not be free for moving the outpost. maybe it could be 400 rubies for one move. so normal players and ruby buyers will thank twice about it.

"well ok but how can you move your outpost? theres no room!"

:-answer. indeed but you should be able to claim your spot on top of a non used outpost and it can switch places with you and the non used outpost.
    please vote above about this.
    tumblr_mkwj4vAI8W1r3k73wo1_250.gif

Enter a riddle thread HERE!
  • magicsss17magicsss17 Posts: 549
    edited 12.10.2012
    I'm sorry but this is one of the trade offs with moving your castle. I think it is a great trade off otherwise we would have people jumping all over next to capitals and their alliance.

If you wish to move you have to make a choice: keep old outpost where it was or abandon it and get a new one and start building it up. You may even want to conquer one near you to help save time.

moving outposts would make things far too cluttered and people would have easy decisions on where to move instead of thinking long and hard before they actually move.
    magicsss17 @ WWW 1
  • beiber feverbeiber fever Posts: 281
    edited 12.10.2012
    Wel 400 rubies is tiny anybody could buy that in a week or a little bit more and the most powerful players are all ruby players so they could do this no problem and become way to overpowered and imposible to deafeat. this idea should not go in. it doesnt matter if you make the price higher either. It will still not go in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "You're an even bigger buzz kill than buzz killington!"
    Find me at international 1! 992:497. Or on miniclip my user is harenjiform! Proud member of STEEL sword.
  • HeroDonaldiHeroDonaldi Posts: 55
    edited 12.10.2012
    would be great :D
    A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HeroDonaldi @International 1
    edited 12.10.2012
    indeed. but the price gets higher each time you use 1 outpost to move closer

edited 12.10.2012
    nah is not fair in this way :/ everyone should have this :/ not only ruby buyer !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 12.10.2012
    why are you people saying no? people need their outpost and you are making it very easy :-/

edited 12.10.2012
    Because we need ruby too :/ not all buy them !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 12.10.2012
    This would ruin the game. Alliances would group together in the great kingdom and nobody would ever attack there again. It would be a dead kingdom. Not good for the game.
    It's been a while.....

edited 12.10.2012
    why are you people saying no? people need their outpost and you are making it very easy :-/
    because it is a bad idea. think about it from this perspective. you wish to move close to your friends for fun and protection, but so will everyone else. can you imagine how boring that would make the game if everyone was right next to each other. no one would attack other people because they would constantly lose and this would turn into farmville.

with not moving outposts there is a good reason not to move your castle right next to your friends. you would need to get a closer outpost and rebuild. all of your friends would be forced to choose from the outposts near each other so you may not each get your desired outpost.
    magicsss17 @ WWW 1
    edited 12.10.2012
    didn't you all say moving your castle would ruin the game?
    but it is done and did it ruin the game? no!
    it didn't. so maybe we should give it a go

edited 12.10.2012
    if is free again 1 outpost LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 12.10.2012

I only ever said that moving your castle would be a bad idea if the outposts could move too.
    It's been a while.....

• Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 13.10.2012
    It is one of the things you must give up.
    If you are far from your alliance with NOBODY around you, you are also in a way protected from attacks (Your Isolation.)
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
    edited 13.10.2012

actually no I did not. Really up to this point no one has really moved around. I would say about 90 % of the people around me are still there. I have only seen one new person pop up close to me. I would say most of them haven't moved because they don't want to lose their outposts. Hence this has kept most people in check from huddling together.

If you want an outpost get to remaking it. It isn't that hard your just lazy. just find one and conquer if you don't want to start from 100% scratch.

I will be moving myself once I find a spot I want to go. until then I am happy where I am. when I move I will probably move my outposts one by one by abandoning the old and remaking a new.
    magicsss17 @ WWW 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file