Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

umm, what? My troops didnt arrive in time!

Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
edited 12.10.2012 in Players ask Players
I calculated the time my troops would arive to my alliance member in support. I would arive 10 mins early for one and 1 mins early for another.
But not battle showed, I didn't get the report?
No glory either.
The guy couldnt retreat, he was 300+ distance away, what happened?
My main castle will arive in 22 mins, my outpost in 13 mins.
His attack would have arived in 24 mins.
If my main didnt reach, I understand, but not my outpost AND my main not reaching!
Dun Gon @ WWW 2
Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
Post edited by Dun Gon (INT2) on

Comments

• Conqueror9Conqueror9 Posts: 896
    edited 12.10.2012
    is the game is still calculate

who is winner ??
    Conqueror9 @ au 1
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 12.10.2012
    I didnt get the report, he didnt lose any honor, but he is burning!
    Still, I dont know how the heck that happened. 13 mins doesnt arive before 25 mins?
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
    edited 12.10.2012
    Dun Gon wrote: »
    I didnt get the report, he didnt lose any honor, but he is burning!
    Still, I dont know how the heck that happened. 13 mins doesnt arive before 25 mins?

if he is burning

he get defeated...then some of his building is on fire..no soldier will cure...if u have "healing hand", u may get some back < no idea whether u can get some back if battle is not in your castle, and that castle has "healing hand" >

can u retreat ??

can your ally member foreward his report to you...so u can check whether your army is there or not ?
    Conqueror9 @ au 1
    edited 12.10.2012
    I am getting him to do that, but not a single one of my soldiers were lost, and no glory points to the alliance were recived. U would think u would get glory points in a 257 vs 157 troop battle.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2

edited 12.10.2012
    Dun Gon wrote: »
    I am getting him to do that, but not a single one of my soldiers were lost, and no glory points to the alliance were recived. U would think u would get glory points in a 257 vs 157 troop battle.

it seems to me
    u can get glory even u lost a battle

the large scale of war, the great the glory

if u have no soldier lost and his castle is on fire, the only reason is
    enemy hit b4 your army arrive

is both of your army ..has no lost..

may be ...it is a lag that your ally player do not receive your army due to "lag"
    may be .. there is a bug which u need to address more details to "game support" ... becos it is now i understand your issues < castle on fire showing there is a war, u get no loss showing your army do not involve in that war >
    Conqueror9 @ au 1
  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 12.10.2012
    omg. lets say this. mayb, ur friend got sabotaged. that would explain the fire. the "no troops lost" and "no glory received" is probably a bug. message support.
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

#TheDreamLivesOn

(Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

#GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
  • HeroDonaldiHeroDonaldi Posts: 55
    edited 12.10.2012
    yes i think is sabotage too because is not impossible :/
    A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HeroDonaldi @International 1
    edited 12.10.2012
    He was not burning before the battle
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file