Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

STEEL recruiting

Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
If you would like to join the top family of alliances in international 1 as an alliance then post your rank and amount of members and lowest and highest level or singularly then,post an application saying your level, current alliance, activity level, and whether you buy rubies,what type of outposts you have, and I will refer you to a branch looking for members
Danger1602 World 1
I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
bow down to BLACK HAWKS
here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
I am smart strong and stealthy
I LOVE TURTLES
check out my youtube videos our best one is the life of cheif the tortoise

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]thought to be slow but fast
Post edited by Danger1602 on

Comments

• DRAGONSLAYER444DRAGONSLAYER444 Posts: 74
    edited 05.10.2012
    hi my name is swag1239 and im a ruby player i have 1100 honor lvl 13 but my outpost is super strong and i have 250 guys in totall
    BSK- FAMILY FOR LIFE
  • matmo32matmo32 Posts: 390
    edited 05.10.2012
    i cant really doanything but arnt u in w2 yhis is w1
    avatar_1672.gif the wall is my alliance 8)
    LEADER OF ghost volcano!!!!!!!!!

LEADER OF ghost volcano!!!!!!!!!

inter1 level 29 and up if interested contact matmo38)
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 05.10.2012
    i want to im lvl 48 but buring but i am repairing very quick even though i dont buy rubies
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
    edited 05.10.2012
    let bobbysbro join i like his attitude
    General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.
  • DRAGONSLAYER444DRAGONSLAYER444 Posts: 74
    edited 05.10.2012
    i hav3 2 accounts

sorry i have 2 accounts

Posts merged due to double posting use EDIT. Please READ board rules - Bunzy
    BSK- FAMILY FOR LIFE
  • UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
    edited 05.10.2012
    thats a banable offence
    read the rules...and if i were you and [this is fake] imagine i had 2 acount i would not be bragging..
    General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.
  • WCKIVWCKIV Posts: 6
    edited 05.10.2012
    I am level 29, 4 castles, play often, international 1 server.

I have bought rubies, but I don't have the funds to buy many very often.

WCKIV is my username.
    WCKIV @ WWW 1
  • edited 05.10.2012
    Hi DRAGONSLAYER444

Hopefully you do not have both accounts in the same world. As this has now been bought to my attention it will be reported for investigation.

Back to topic......STEEL RECRUITING
  • Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
    edited 07.10.2012
    I have allready sent one application
    Danger1602 World 1
    I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
    I am smart strong and stealthy
    I LOVE TURTLES
    check out my youtube videos our best one is the life of cheif the tortoise

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]thought to be slow but fast
  • Jackof ShadowsJackof Shadows Posts: 2
    edited 10.10.2012
    I am Jackof Shadows (notice there is no space between "Jack" and "of", and there is one between "of" and "Shadows",) in International 1, Rank Leader (unil the leader comes back)or General (when he does), we have 17 members, lvls 55-28. I am Lvl 50, current alliance SemperFidelis3, I am active daily and buy rubies, the others range from playing daily to weekly. Only one or 2 will go brown from inactivity w/ any regularity. I have three outposts in the main area, am maxed out in ALL the winter kingdom villages, maxed out in food villags in the desert kingdom and have one wood village there. I have researched 3 crop rotation to lvl 5 and am currently working on maxing out Vet soldiers, both offense and defense. I do NOT want to run this alliance. I'd like to join an alliance where I am NOT the second or third highest member but rather at the low end, so I have support when attacked. So far, I have withstood a massive war w/ Black Rose (mostly #'s 2 and 5 and 6) without burning, but several of my group were burned out and quit. I held against several attacks, including some of over 1000, but am at 1/2 my troops and went into peace mode to survive.

Only a few people in my alliance want to join a bigger one, the others do not, so the ones that were active and wanted to join Steel have left to join individual Steel alliances. Kvinjray has joned steel legend. He was a very active player. I would prefer a stronger group than that.

Thanks for your consideration.
    Jackof Shadows @ WWW 1
  • elohssAelohssA Posts: 12
    edited 10.10.2012
    Hey there,
    i started this game and at that moment i had no idea about different servers.
    Anyway, i spent a lot of time and energy to get it started and managed to get to lvl 12 with 2 days when it was that i found out i was in some indian server with very little players and activity...

So, now i switched servers and currently seeking for sword brothers and alliance as well.
    Im no considerably powerful or high lvl yet, but im forward to it.
    I noticed there are some high and low lvl as well Steel members near me where im located at, so i thought it would be awesome to join it and get up my feet again :)
    elohssA @ WWW 1
  • HelmlerHelmler Posts: 978
    edited 11.10.2012
    If anyone is interested in joining STEEL I suggest they visit our website and see which divisions are currently recruiting. There is also a link to our forum there where you can post an application directly for division leaders to see. I can't give the link here I believe so if anyone would like it they can pm me in the game.

Please be aware that, although there are a few players lower level players, most divisions only accept players over level 40 (although at least one accepts lv35+). A lot of valuable experience is gained levelling up and it's good for players to learn the basics of the game in a smaller alliance, without the added protection that comes with being part of a major alliance. If you've never been attacked, how will you know how to defend!

On a sidenote, my division STEEL Sun II is currently recruiting 5 or 6 active, mature players, so if anyone does want to join STEEL they can pm me or Jutu in the game.
    Helmler @ WWW 1 Rayo McQueen @ WWW2

Proud Member of Black~Rose~Fire (in spirit if not body)
  • Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 12.10.2012
    My friend may want to join STEEL, though he is already the Leader of an alliance, but 1 thing you made unclear; Must you change your alliance name after conferring with Recruiting Members to join STEEL?
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
  • marco37marco37 Posts: 778
    edited 12.10.2012
    Join steel? now way! Join an other alliance! Steel is big, i know. But join Bad Boys or Heilig warriors. There is a war going on with steel and if you join them now you will be in the middle of the big fight....

Join other alliances and don't join Steel alliance, i have seen a lot of thread if you leave them. So think twice before you join
    Proud Member of Hells Warriors (International 1)

General in HW-Elite

http://hells-warriors-empir.forumieren.com/forum
    edited 12.10.2012
    That is what my friend was thinking . . .
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
    edited 12.10.2012
    Cyclone14 wrote: »
    My friend may want to join STEEL, though he is already the Leader of an alliance, but 1 thing you made unclear; Must you change your alliance name after conferring with Recruiting Members to join STEEL?

Yes, any new divisions must change their name to reflect their new allegiance. However, as far as I know STEEL is not accepting new divisions at the moment, we have more than enough already!

edited 12.10.2012
    marco37 wrote: »
    Join steel? now way! Join an other alliance! Steel is big, i know. But join Bad Boys or Heilig warriors. There is a war going on with steel and if you join them now you will be in the middle of the big fight....

Join other alliances and don't join Steel alliance, i have seen a lot of thread if you leave them. So think twice before you join

Given that we've just been at war with Bad Boys and are now at war with Hells Warriors how will joining either of those alliances keep you out of a big fight?

Everyone should join the alliance that is best for them; if you are ready for battle and prepared to fight then maybe STEEL, BB or HW is the place for you. If not then maybe a smaller alliance would be better.

edited 12.10.2012
    Is the STEEL vs. Bad Boys war over? If not, we can't join either side, even if we wanted to, because of our pact relationship with 1 division of STEEL and a division of Bad Boys.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

• HeroDonaldiHeroDonaldi Posts: 55
    edited 12.10.2012
    YEs war with BB is over ...
    A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HeroDonaldi @International 1
    edited 12.10.2012
    THAT's a relief . . . But how was it solved?
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file