Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion: King without an heir...

CM SamiJoCM SamiJo Posts: 28
Dear Community,

Please feel free to discuss the new story here.

You can find it here!

CM SamiJo
CM SamiJo @ WWW 1
Post edited by CM SamiJo on

Comments

• HeroDonaldiHeroDonaldi Posts: 55
    edited 12.10.2012
    And what have we to do with this ??
    TO choose one of them or what ???
    A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HeroDonaldi @International 1
  • lllkk02 (INT1)lllkk02 (INT1) Posts: 78
    edited 12.10.2012
    agree with you confused out here
    BARBARIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OW! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.What will happen next???

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Signatures made by me , thanks for liking my crazy Signatures! :thumbsup:

This is the result of my Creativeness, be Creative, Then you Can make Creative Stuff like my signatures.

[email protected] International 01:D:D
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 12.10.2012
    They only want to keep confusing us I guess.
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • edited 12.10.2012
    Hi guys,

It's just a teaser story for now. More details will be realeased soon!

Malreyn
  • Erik the Red2Erik the Red2 Posts: 1,793
    edited 12.10.2012
    I am guessing you choose sides and fight for The Final Capital. It would make some people happier that way as many are complaining about not enough capitals. Anyway, sounds good.
    Erik the Red @ en1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • leonidas6114leonidas6114 Posts: 161
    edited 12.10.2012
    is it gonna be like this that you will be given a choice to go the red kindom or the blue kingdom once you decide in which kindom you are going, you will then fight against the blue or the red kingdom with your leader who might be decided by getting the most glory in 1 day. There wll be no winner but the kindom of loses the most will have less public order or less food,stone and wood production in the farmhouse,wood cutter and stone quarry or there might be a bonus for the winning kindom and nothing for the losing kindom
    signature_kingdomrab0q.png
  • Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 12.10.2012
    We have to turn against each other, don't we? What if your alliance members are in a different house to you?
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
  • lllkk02 (INT1)lllkk02 (INT1) Posts: 78
    edited 12.10.2012
    good:D love this game
    BARBARIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OW! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.What will happen next???

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Signatures made by me , thanks for liking my crazy Signatures! :thumbsup:

This is the result of my Creativeness, be Creative, Then you Can make Creative Stuff like my signatures.

[email protected] International 01:D:D
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 12.10.2012
    who knows i am for the blonde one the other one is creeeeeppyyy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • DarkAdam327DarkAdam327 Posts: 115
    edited 12.10.2012
    cool hope it does not end up as a old kingdom like but the other kingdoms arent like this so you choose a side and fight but alliances must be in the same sside

sorry for spelling mistakes cause i am so excited
    DarkAdam327 @ en 1
  • William89William89 Posts: 512
    edited 12.10.2012
    I quite like this update but is it going to be temporary like the Thorn king or is it permanent?
    William89
  • xx5000xxxx5000xx Posts: 19
    edited 12.10.2012
    I am not too sure about all this extra reading--I felt like there was a history quiz at the end. I don't understand the story
    xx5000xx @ usa 1
  • edited 12.10.2012
    Maybe each clan has their advantages. For example maybe the clan with the bear has a bonus to defense (for example 10% wall bonus) because they are good builders, and the other clan has a bonus on market barrows and production rate of the plants because they are merchants.
    At least that i understand from the story. :-)
    iwannagail @ WWW 1
  • BobFighter834 (INT2)BobFighter834 (INT2) Posts: 2,762
    edited 12.10.2012
    I am guessing you choose sides and fight for The Final Capital. It would make some people happier that way as many are complaining about not enough capitals. Anyway, sounds good.

As the game progresses, it gets harder and harder to come up with new and unique names for things, especially when they have to fit into a medieval, child-friendly theme. We've now got 2 types of architects (event and hero), and 2 types of marauders (troop and hero). So, I'm guessing that these are different capitals. Capitals unique to each player. So it won't be that they're adding capitals. It's that they're adding a completely new game feature where everyone can potentially own a capital at the same time.

Of course, this is all hypothetical guess-work, because they really do want to make this as vague as possible. The same thing happened back when 3 of the 4 kingdoms were being introduced.

Guys, discuss all you want, but remember that nothing here is set in stone. GGS have been known to pass on completely wrong information, and this is just supposed to be an ambiguous "teaser". So try not to get mislead.
    BobFighter834 - International 2.

"It's not about the rubies, rubies, rubies
    We don't need your rubies, rubies, rubies
    We just wanna make the world dance
    Forget about the price tag" - by Jessie J (sort of)

To contact support, you can:

1. Click here - http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    2. Click on "help" and "support" in-game (top-right of your screen - blue question mark)
    3. Type "Goodgame Empire Support" into Google.
  • DamianFighterDamianFighter Posts: 65
    edited 12.10.2012
    If you look the picture and read the link, there is a new kingdom divided from war and you have to choose in which part you want to be. In W2 the big alliances are already divided in two camps right now. Are the small alliances that have to choose.
    DamianFighter @ WWW 2
  • Erik the Red2Erik the Red2 Posts: 1,793
    edited 13.10.2012
    Wait. Do you choose which house you follow or does the game choose by random? Because I know that most people would choose Knight Leopold, because the other guy is just ugly and scary with is looks. So, it would end up that 100000 players are in one side while 100 are in the other. The game will have to choose by random.
    Erik the Red @ en1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MAXRuler0MAXRuler0 Posts: 198
    edited 13.10.2012
    Wait. Do you choose which house you follow or does the game choose by random? Because I know that most people would choose Knight Leopold, because the other guy is just ugly and scary with is looks. So, it would end up that 100000 players are in one side while 100 are in the other. The game will have to choose by random.

Well I for one, would go for grimbert (I'm evil - Mwahaha!:)) The stronger castle is enough to get me onto it. I think maybe there are more evil people then you think! :) Looks aren't everything.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 13.10.2012
    Pretty cool, I'm looking forward to it, but what if everyone choses the same side, lol
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • ElfangorElfangor Posts: 3,974
    edited 13.10.2012
    "Leopold III. is well liked by the citizens for of his good reputation and generosity, he has managed to escape the influence of his mother." That's what makes me want to choose this guy!

(Grimbert)-"Often his enthusiasm gets the best of him and he results to cruelty and injustice." He may be well-liked, but being cruel just isn't my thing.
    They both look weird though, so this is no beauty contest!
    Check out my story! The First Ruby Buyer
  • HenryWarrior5HenryWarrior5 Posts: 248
    edited 13.10.2012
    i think there should be a update so you can send rubies to other castles in market barrows so if you have 5 market barrows you can only send 500 rubies and if you have 10 market barrows then you can send 1,000 rubies i think that's what you should do cause loads of people would like that to
    and so on and so on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WARRIORS WILL NEVER DIE!!!!

If you attack someone have fear even if they are 10 levels less then you....
Sign In to comment.