Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

who's the best alliance in inter 1

Comments

• M a xM a x Posts: 46
    edited 26.09.2012
    MK It's totally MK.
    fdha1u.gif
  • edited 02.10.2012
    Invictus!!!!!
  • abhiyonabhiyon Posts: 803
    edited 02.10.2012
    why didn ya add silver daggers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and what is mk !
    Abhiyon @ WWW1
    Bartender @ Hanging Noose Pub
    Part of the Bad Boys : BB AKASUNA !!
  • edited 02.10.2012
    The best alliance is The rat pack, in my opinion. But the best block of alliance is Black rose.
  • HelmlerHelmler Posts: 978
    edited 02.10.2012
    Bunzy wrote: »
    Yes I totally understand, however we have already had threads which have already covered some of the issues that may resurface here.

So back to who is the best alliance........

This thread IS the same as the other one. Why not just merge them?

And STEEL are the best, by a long way. Invictus has a lot of votes as a lot of your members are mods/members of forum. STEEL players tend to use their own forum more and I am sure other big alliances are the same.

People are welcome to argue other alliances are better but if they really think so then they should declare war on us and try to prove it in the game. Actions speak a lot louder than words...

edit: I will give a special mention to Rat Pack as they generally top rankings in Int 1 but they also spend waaaaaaaay more rubies than anyone else and I'm not sure they could deal with the sheer numbers of other alliances, although their tactics are well thought out.
    Helmler @ WWW 1 Rayo McQueen @ WWW2

Proud Member of Black~Rose~Fire (in spirit if not body)
  • Dusan007 (generic1)Dusan007 (generic1) Posts: 532
    edited 02.10.2012
    Helmler wrote: »
    This thread IS the same as the other one. Why not just merge them?
    Because this thread is started first
    Peoples must search forum before they post something !
    And STEEL are the best, by a long way. Invictus has a lot of votes as a lot of your members are mods/members of forum. STEEL players tend to use their own forum more and I am sure other big alliances are the same.
    You are just jealous because we have lots of votes
    Bye the way we in Invictus also have our own forum ;)
    People are welcome to argue other alliances are better but if they really think so then they should declare war on us and try to prove it in the game. Actions speak a lot louder than words...
    You want to start a war here or what lol
    I am pretty shore you are not a leader of STEEL so
    you can say something like that on forum lol
    edit: I will give a special mention to Rat Pack as they generally top rankings in Int 1 but they also spend waaaaaaaay more rubies than anyone else and I'm not sure they could deal with the sheer numbers of other alliances, although their tactics are well thought out.
    Well everyone can buy first place on Server ...
    But i really cant even understand were did they get all that money lol
    .... I left this forum ....
    If you want to contact me find me in Internal 1 :)
    nick : Dusan007
    Dont hesitate to send me message

And remember :
    " Whose law lies in the mace his trace smell on inhumanity " - Bishop Petar Petrovic Njegos
  • edited 02.10.2012
    STEEL STEEL STEEL even though im in usa1 they still the best
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] LIKE A BOSS!
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 02.10.2012
    Id say steel. Ironic, rat pack is the best alliance in honour in int 1, but Ive never ever heard of them. I saw them, and I was like, what alliance is that?????
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
    edited 02.10.2012
    Dun Gon wrote: »
    Id say steel. Ironic, rat pack is the best alliance in honour in int 1, but Ive never ever heard of them. I saw them, and I was like, what alliance is that?????

Rat pack is new alliance that come from Internal 2 to Internal 1 and they started attacking everyone in Internal 1 like crazy ..
    They have lots of big Ruy players that have unbelievable number of ruby ...
    There level 20 members have bigger armies and that much ruby tools that you cant even imagine ...
    Never sow players with more ruby i must say ...
    Lol i do not even understand how did they found all those ruby players lol

And remember :
    " Whose law lies in the mace his trace smell on inhumanity " - Bishop Petar Petrovic Njegos
  • HelmlerHelmler Posts: 978
    edited 03.10.2012
    Dusan, I take our diplomacy very seriously. I'm not a leader, no, only second-in-command of a division. When I said anyone who thinks they are better than us should prove it on the battlefield I was referring to all alliances, not just Invictus, as that is the only way I will be persuaded that STEEL is not the best. I am not trying to start a war.

I'm also really not jealous as I'm very happy here at STEEL. However I am pretty active on this forum and it's clear that a much higher proportion of Invictus players post here than STEEL players, certainly on a regular basis. Therefore clearly you will receive more votes than us. I would like to see a poll where you can't vote for your own alliance but unfortunately it won't happen.

But how anyone can argue that Invictus is better than STEEL is beyond me, unless we are talking about a personal feeling and not in terms of strength, nuimbers etc. It's clear that there are 2 massive alliances in Int1, STEEL and Bad Boys (now that Sparta have more or less broken up and HW seem to be going the same way). Just look at who owns all the resource villages if you want proof. So in my opinion the winner of our current war is going to be the best alliance on Int1.

There are some very good alliances out there: Rat Pack (as I mentioned), Silver Daggers etc but as I've said before I doubt they could handle the sheer numbers in STEEL, Bad Boys or maybe even Invictus!
    Helmler @ WWW 1 Rayo McQueen @ WWW2

Proud Member of Black~Rose~Fire (in spirit if not body)
    edited 03.10.2012
    Dusan, I take our diplomacy very seriously. I'm not a leader, no, only second-in-command of a division. When I said anyone who thinks they are better than us should prove it on the battlefield I was referring to all alliances, not just Invictus, as that is the only way I will be persuaded that STEEL is not the best. I am not trying to start a war.
    I know you didnt think only on Invictus :)
    But still "start a war with us if you think you are better" thing is a little too attacking for me lol
    I'm also really not jealous as I'm very happy here at STEEL. However I am pretty active on this forum and it's clear that a much higher proportion of Invictus players post here than STEEL players, certainly on a regular basis. Therefore clearly you will receive more votes than us. I would like to see a poll where you can't vote for your own alliance but unfortunately it won't happen.
    What is a point in voting on alliance you do not know nothing about lol
    But how anyone can argue that Invictus is better than STEEL is beyond me, unless we are talking about a personal feeling and not in terms of strength, nuimbers etc. It's clear that there are 2 massive alliances in Int1, STEEL and Bad Boys (now that Sparta have more or less broken up and HW seem to be going the same way). Just look at who owns all the resource villages if you want proof. So in my opinion the winner of our current war is going to be the best alliance on Int1.
    Numbers are nothing man ....
    Sparta was big and now i do not see them on the map anymore ...
    Royalty was also big , wait where are them on map lol
    And after the beginning of this game till now Invictus is still here ;)
    There are some very good alliances out there: Rat Pack (as I mentioned), Silver Daggers etc but as I've said before I doubt they could handle the sheer numbers in STEEL, Bad Boys or maybe even Invictus!
    Rat pack is in war with all server ....
    ALL SERVER AT ONCE !
    i do not know alliance that have pact or non aggression with them lol
    and still they are not even on fire ...
    Do you know what means that they are not even on fire !
    And they are always first on glory tournament ...
    And there members have highest honor and glory even looting ...
    So i think they can lol

And remember :
  • J.I. Joe2J.I. Joe2 Posts: 563
    edited 03.10.2012
    Dusan0072 wrote: »
    In reality Royalty is still here. We just changed name to Steel.
    Most of the others who weren't invited went on to Bad Boys.
    Dusan0072 wrote: »
    Rat pack is in war with all server ....
    ALL SERVER AT ONCE !
    i do not know alliance that have pact or non aggression with them lol
    and still they are not even on fire ...
    Do you know what means that they are not even on fire !
    And they are always first on glory tournament ...
    And there members have highest honor and glory even looting ...
    So i think they can lol

Rat Pack isn't at war with Steel. They are too small for us to care right now. Maybe when they gain more numbers.
    I don't know about the other alliances though.
    J.I. Joe @ International 1
    Valhalla family

Who's Online
    edited 03.10.2012
    J.I. Joe2 wrote: »
    In reality Royalty is still here. We just changed name to Steel.
    Most of the others who weren't invited went on to Bad Boys.
    Well yeah lol
    J.I. Joe2 wrote: »
    Rat Pack isn't at war with Steel. They are too small for us to care right now. Maybe when they gain more numbers.
    I don't know about the other alliances though.
    Oh i was thinking they are in war with STEEL ...
    I know they are not big i mean only one alliance but all members of that alliance are the big and active ruby players , and they have more and more ruby members ...But di didnt know they are not in war with STEEL yet may be i am wrong may be they are not that strong as i think now lol

And remember :
  • DFlynnDFlynn Posts: 216
    edited 06.10.2012
    bad boys are pretty much extinct thanks to steel and MK. MK were being destroyed by bad boys for weeks and lost a lot of members before they all went to war. Black Rose declared war on the rat pack a few weeks ago but stopped bucause most of them bought protection against attacks lol So i think that narrows down the list to Hells Warriors, Steel, Invictus and Black Rose
    DFlynn @ WWW 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 09.10.2012
    Message to any members of HW, Bad Boys, STEEL ect... They might be a small family alliance right now but MAGIC is growing quickly, if you are smart destroy them now before they become a threat.
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • xX-RAGE-XxxX-RAGE-Xx Posts: 5
    edited 10.10.2012

[/QUOTE]

Well STEEL is royalty in case yuh didnt know ;)
    xX-RAGE-Xx @ WWW 1
  • cheeze-it-guycheeze-it-guy Posts: 955
    edited 10.10.2012
    i know what rat pack is like and i do not like them at all. my friend mwsmith was leader of sparta kingdom. and alex the slayer had betrayed his own king. he had alex look after mwsmith's account and then alex betrayed him. kicked him out and made rat pack.

very sad history and some cover it with different idea's.
    the rat pack is only a cheated alliance. i have no idea if they have some kind of rubie cheat or not because al-most every member in rat pack have those birds of protection. it is a hack or something. i hear theres a rubie dowload on google but i here rumors of it a lie so i dont trust the enternet normally.....

but to stay on the subject it is steel and badboys.

steel is the biggest alliance in internatiol 1. and bad boys have been earning first place in alliance tourmenets. but steel defeted bad boys and had the bad boys leader of all on fire. badley. steel had great victory after that. so basicually if i round them up with points of to 1-100

steel is around 85.

bad boys is around 74.

so yeah steel is the best alliance so far. i aint to judge everyone else's alliance but what im seeing is that steel is best.
    tumblr_mkwj4vAI8W1r3k73wo1_250.gif

Enter a riddle thread HERE!
    edited 10.10.2012
    GhjHero wrote: »
    Message to any members of HW, Bad Boys, STEEL ect... They might be a small family alliance right now but MAGIC is growing quickly, if you are smart destroy them now before they become a threat.

We are not scared of Magick they are all nice guys :)

And remember :
  • HeroDonaldiHeroDonaldi Posts: 55
    edited 10.10.2012
    yes you are right :D
    A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HeroDonaldi @International 1
  • cheeze-it-guycheeze-it-guy Posts: 955
    edited 10.10.2012
    magic is selfish. they wer'e part of sparta and divisions with steel and now they wont allow anyone out of magic in some chat, they are selfish people so i dont like magic
    tumblr_mkwj4vAI8W1r3k73wo1_250.gif

Enter a riddle thread HERE!
Sign In to comment.