Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Mysterious Cloud . . .

Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
edited 27.10.2013 in Players ask Players
In the Map of the Kingdoms, to the left, there is a giant cloud, covering a section of land. Why is this here? What is it for? This may seem pointless to some, but it is not pointless to others . . . So what is this Mysterious Cloud? ?(
Post edited by Cyclone14 (INT1) on
The Completely Insane,
Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!

Comments

• xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 02.10.2012
    It is just a cloud, did you noticed the octupus in the sea? that is suspicious too (sarcasm)
    ^...^ just kidding :love:
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 02.10.2012
    Bit over exaggerated, though.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
  • abhiyonabhiyon Posts: 803
    edited 02.10.2012
    beats me.. i think it may become a new kingdom after sometime... or A NEW THREAT FOR GGE PLAYERS !
    Abhiyon @ WWW1
    Bartender @ Hanging Noose Pub
    Part of the Bad Boys : BB AKASUNA !!
  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 02.10.2012
    maybe a new kingdom for lvl 60 players?
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 02.10.2012
    Actually, underneath that big cloud is where I store me turnips.

But more seriously, it looks like the location of a new kingdom, if GGS ever decide to implement one.

Can I also comment on how this new kingdom may work? If it's another kingdom with the same castles, same buildings and more resource villages I'll be boycotting it. Sorry, but I want to mention this fact as often as possible. Deeply unhappy with the complete lack of imagination in the new kingdoms. Same poo-poo, different kingdom.
    It's been a while.....

• BobFighter834 (INT2)BobFighter834 (INT2) Posts: 2,762
    edited 02.10.2012
    Everwinter Glacier - Wow! New quests! Resource villages! Fortresses! How interesting! :)
    Burning Sands - Oh. More of the same quests. Resource villages. Fortresses. A bit repetitive. :(
    Fire Peaks - Come on!!! The exact same quests with a different castle? Resource villages? Fortresses? Very boring. X(

A new kingdom with NEW buildings and ideas would be great. If all we get is more powerful renegades and more NPCs which you can't even level up because you've gone over the limit, I'll probably give it a miss.

Or maybe we should just hold the updates. Leave the cloud there - it's not harming anyone. We don't want more bugs when you've not fixed the old ones.
    BobFighter834 - International 2.

"It's not about the rubies, rubies, rubies
    We don't need your rubies, rubies, rubies
    We just wanna make the world dance
    Forget about the price tag" - by Jessie J (sort of)

To contact support, you can:

1. Click here - http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    2. Click on "help" and "support" in-game (top-right of your screen - blue question mark)
    3. Type "Goodgame Empire Support" into Google.
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 02.10.2012
    abhiyon wrote: »
    beats me.. i think it may become a new kingdom after sometime... or A NEW THREAT FOR GGE PLAYERS !
    Yeah, the cloud king!
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • cheeseman98cheeseman98 Posts: 40
    edited 02.10.2012
    i first saw it and tought it was some sort of big cloud
    but yester day thinking it would have a kingdom that lvl 60's can unlock
    tree.jpg 101.2K
    cheeseman98 @ English 1
    also cheeseman98 on International 1
    [video]

lol
    edited 03.10.2012
    i first saw it and tought it was some sort of big cloud
    but yester day thinking it would have a kingdom that lvl 60's can unlock
    It is just a big cloud. But it is overly exaggerated.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

• ptookvivptookviv Posts: 17
    edited 03.10.2012
    its kingdom of heaven and none of us can get in unless... XD
    ptookviv @ usa 1
    edited 03.10.2012
    We destroy all our buildings, abandon our outposts, use all our rubies, gold and starve our soldiers, plus beg people to attack you, then you can get in.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

• edited 03.10.2012
    Or maybe the cloud's just to get us all wondering and distracted...
    ProStrategos @ EN 1

'Heroes fight to the death, but so do fools and lunatics.'

'All my villagers said they're fed up of food. They want beer or rubies. I'm all outta beer.' - MaJeStiic

Proud General of United and a Leader of the Guild of Unity!
    United We Stand!
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 04.10.2012
    If they ever implement a new kingdom behind this "myserious cloud," I won't be joining the kingdom anytime soon. I think that if they had just kept one kingdom instead of three repetitive kingdoms, it would have gone over 10X better. Leave the cloud alone, it isn't hurting anyone.... yet

Eric768
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 04.10.2012
    Eric768 wrote: »
    If they ever implement a new kingdom behind this "myserious cloud," I won't be joining the kingdom anytime soon. I think that if they had just kept one kingdom instead of three repetitive kingdoms, it would have gone over 10X better. Leave the cloud alone, it isn't hurting anyone.... yet

Eric768

If they add another kingdom like the rest I swear I'll leave this game
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
    edited 04.10.2012
    xJadetsssx wrote: »
    If they add another kingdom like the rest I swear I'll leave this game
    Eric768 wrote: »
    I think that if they had just kept one kingdom instead of three repetitive kingdoms, it would have gone over 10X better.

Couldn't agree more guys. I cannot express in words how unhappy I was to see three new identical kingdoms. No new buildings except the loot warehouse, which looks like something you'd build at level 10.

Can we please start a poll? Just in case they get any funny ideas.

If there's to be another kingdom, we want something new! New buildings, new tactics, new ways to attack.
    It's been a while.....

• Adventurer2Adventurer2 Posts: 1,120
    edited 04.10.2012
    my guess is that it's a picture of the prince fighting (from earlier in the game) so awesome that it had to be covered with a giant cloud and has an octopus protecting it.

If you want a serious answer, it probably where GGS is going to make a new kingdom and they put the cloud there to make wonder about it and why it's there. Or it could be a place where you go when your castle is destroyed and no one can fight there. Or maybe it's a secret kingdom you can only access if your level 61. Or maybe...

I don't think anyone though of this, but it could just be there because the kingdoms didn't cover enough space on the map.

(I'm aware that there isn't a level 61)
    My old castle. Not sure what I want as a signature now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 04.10.2012
    I guess we'll have to wait until GGS decides to use some imagination and do something different.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 04.10.2012
    Cyclone14 wrote: »
    I guess we'll have to wait until GGS decides to use some imagination and do something different.

Why wait? Instead, comment on this here thread of suggestion:

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?36286-The-new-5th-Kingdom
    It's been a while.....

• akashmb (GB1)akashmb (GB1) Posts: 25
    edited 08.11.2012
    The mysterious cloud - The Mystery no more!

As everyone thought, underneath the cloud there was another kingdom. It is called -'The Battle for Berimond'!
    It probably has exactly the same unimaginativeness as all the others.
    akashmb @ in 1
  • edited 08.11.2012
    Decoration... and it's like saying: why is there a random person there?

Hoped that helped
This discussion has been closed.