Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Skydivers recruitment: 3 spots left!!!

lordsaruman (US1)lordsaruman (US1) US1 Posts: 926
edited 01.10.2012 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
Hi guys, a little update from the Skydivers alliance. We currently have 3 vacant spots available for anyone who is looking for an alliance. Please let myself, Brando,or any other available leader if you are interested in joining. We are located in US 1. First come, first served. Feel free to reply with questions and comments if you have any. I will be frequenting the forums throughout the weekend.

Cheers!

lordsaruman

Requirements to Join: Must be Level 15+ or own an outpost. we highly encourage ruby buyers to join, the more ruby buyers we get the quicker our alliance can grow.
Lordsaruman int'1 former US1 member

Big bad scary war marshall of Pirates LOW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by lordsaruman (US1) on

Comments

• JimmiesRustledJimmiesRustled Posts: 4
    edited 24.09.2012
    Didnt we THE MISC, destroy your ANGUS beef? I think you needed to be peppered brah, next time we go in dry nomsayin?
    JimmiesRustled @ usa 1
  • edited 24.09.2012
    Hi my name is ODBM and I am thinking about joining this great alliance. Currently I am level 31 and my title is Grand Prince. My recent accomplishments include capturing an 8 food outpost from a ruby player, helping my alliance (THE MISC) take second place in the alliance tournament, and obliterating Skydivers of USA 1.

Please respond.
  • JimmiesRustledJimmiesRustled Posts: 4
    edited 24.09.2012
    I wish to retract my previous comment. I the great Baron Jimmies rustled level 24 honour 920, would like to fight beside Skydivers against the evil and extremely tight solid and swole MISC which seeks world domination through aesthetic achievement. Please accept me DRY.
    JimmiesRustled @ usa 1
  • edited 24.09.2012
    lordsaruman, i am miring your aesthetic phyisique. Lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

And why would anyone join your poverty alliance bruh? Sounds like you guys are getting run over, at least on USA 1. In any case, heavenly blessed beauty, if you wanna white knight to take your crown jewels just holla nomsaiyan
  • lordsaruman (US1)lordsaruman (US1) US1 Posts: 926
    edited 26.09.2012
    lordsaruman, i am miring your aesthetic phyisique. Lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

And why would anyone join your poverty alliance bruh? Sounds like you guys are getting run over, at least on USA 1. In any case, heavenly blessed beauty, if you wanna white knight to take your crown jewels just holla nomsaiyan

Raiders fan, I have nothing to say to you other than your immaturity disgusts me. Apparently in my opinion, you want to do things the hard way, so be it. But since I'm a nice guy, im going to warn you, we also have ways of retaliation. So feel free to run your little mouth all you want because eventually, your conduct will eventually come back to haunt you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 26.09.2012
    Raiders fan, I have nothing to say to you other than your immaturity disgusts me. Apparently in my opinion, you want to do things the hard way, so be it. But since I'm a nice guy, im going to warn you, we also have ways of retaliation. So feel free to run your little mouth all you want because eventually, your conduct will eventually come back to haunt you.

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
  • FamousZack9FamousZack9 Posts: 2,943
    edited 26.09.2012
    angus beef what that is it like a secrit code and only MISC people will know that.
    loapud5cb7c.png
    (Part time)

#thedreamliveson
  • lordsaruman (US1)lordsaruman (US1) US1 Posts: 926
    edited 26.09.2012
    dobdob wrote: »
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the .next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

I have hopes and dreams as well. I'm in college have a lovely girlfriend, and enjoying life. I'm on the right track, thank you very much. But your little friend just had to run his little mouth like he did. I dont forgive or forget. But you can talk to me in game if you have any concerns. I'll be more than happy to answer them. As for this thread will a cm or mod please lock this thread.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 26.09.2012
    dobdob wrote: »
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the .next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

I have hopes and dreams as well. I'm in college have a lovely girlfriend, and enjoying life. I'm on the right track, thank you very much. But your little friend just had to run his little mouth like he did. I dont forgive or forget. But you can talk to me in game if you have any concerns. I'll be more than happy to answer them. As for this thread will a cm or mod please lock this thread.

i have dreams to. im in high school doing great and when people say bad things to me I HATE IT. if someone said a very bad word to one of my alliance members like lordsaruman i get much mad then normal. if you treat me with some respect then ill give some to you.
    loapud5cb7c.png
    (Part time)

#thedreamliveson
  • edited 26.09.2012

i have dreams to. im in high school doing great and when people say bad things to me I HATE IT. if someone said a very bad word to one of my alliance members like lordsaruman i get much mad then normal. if you treat me with some respect then ill give some to you.

hush now ... it wasn't addressed to you ... sleep now
    edited 26.09.2012
    im in high school doing great and when people say bad things to me I HATE IT. if someone said a very bad word to one of my alliance members like lordsaruman i get much mad then normal. if you treat me with some respect then ill give some to you so far The Misc gave me no respect and if they would give me some respect than ill be nice but running your mouth aint going to do anygood.
    loapud5cb7c.png
    (Part time)

#thedreamliveson
  • edited 26.09.2012

I have relatives from not so far back that were nimibian tribesman. They happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I dont know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely poop yourself if you ever saw a real life lion.. especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the zambutu bibjano; aka the trial of life. until you have done half the stuff that they have maybe you shouldnt even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard but guess what pal.. u arent'. now go grow some namibian genes and we'll talk about this for real.
  • edited 28.09.2012
    Dude I can't stand listening to your jargon anymore. The fact that you talk a lot of crap that you can not back makes me believe that you do a lot of reading and not a lot of lifting. How Can you give advice to people without truly understanding what you are saying? The answer is you can't ..... You can not tell someone something without knowing if it works or not. You have no experience lifting. You hardly know anything. Everything you do know you read in a book or stole from someone else. You have no factual eveidence that it works. You just take advice from credible sources and post them as your own....As an aspiring personal trainer, who has actually spent time working in a gym, watching and criticizing and experimenting. Stop posting. You don't know what youre talking about. You know it too.
  • edited 28.09.2012
    REMINDER

This is an Alliance news thread, not an arena to air your differences, take them in game or this thread will be shut down.
    edited 01.10.2012
    can someone plz tell me what distry your ANGUS beef meens. is it like a secrit code?
    Didnt we THE MISC, destroy your ANGUS beef? I think you needed to be peppered brah, next time we go in dry nomsayin?
    loapud5cb7c.png
    (Part time)

#thedreamliveson
    edited 01.10.2012
    dude ODBM take a chill pill. i can tell what lordsaruman is saying and know, he gave me some good tips about this game i didnt even know. AND NO the best thing to do now is not even come here if you dont like it. you dont talk back then ill not talk back to you. im trying to be as possitive as possible and dont blow up. How do you know about Lordsaruman,did you guys meet at MCDonalds. just leave us alone OK?
    loapud5cb7c.png
    (Part time)

#thedreamliveson
  • edited 01.10.2012
    no brah we met at KFC because that's where all the urban youth hangs out, but lordsaruman's ANGUS was not peppered for the bbc within that fine establishment, nomsaiyan?

it wasn't pretty
This discussion has been closed.