We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

2 ideas

1. Turn the spy. If you capture him you have a chance to get him to tell about the castle he came from. 2. More resource villages but at a lower level - they only increase production by 5%-10%.
Post edited by GorgeousCrusher on
GorgeousCrusher @ WWW 1

Comments

• KingWhiteFangKingWhiteFang Posts: 120
    edited 23.08.2012
    Like your first idea (espessialy when i catch a spy) second one may cause limited space so they would have to expand and that may cause lag
    KingWhiteFang WWW 1

Proud Deputy of HA~COBRA Venom

I am against the new spy reports + NEW MAP and constantly buggy updates. Please revoke. Also if you are against this too add it to your Signature so that GGE will realize that we don't want it! GGS please talk to the Community before doing future updates and get their opinion on things first.

Experience: more than 2 years of playing
    Maximum level achieved: was 56 before went on a vocation without internet.
    Current level: 48
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 23.08.2012
    1. Turn the spy. If you capture him you have a chance to get him to tell about the castle he came from. 2. More resource villages but at a lower level - they only increase production by 5%-10%.

The spy idea is a moment of genius I must say, well done.

The resource village however is not. Maybe there should be more, but not at a lower level.
    It's been a while.....

• edited 23.08.2012
    Hi GorgeousCrusher,

I have to agree with Baldrick here, that idea about getting information from the spy sounds good to me.

i'll be sure this gets mentioned!

Regards,
    Malreyn
  • king matt IIIking matt III Posts: 286
    edited 23.08.2012
    the spy idea is very good, in game it already says that they know about your sping, so why not force info out of them?
    My own personal story is here: Snow Castles

For list of other forum stories with links go here!
  • FastLuke4FastLuke4 Posts: 95
    edited 24.08.2012
    Awsome Frist idea, but not the 2nd one
    image.php?u=495789&type=sigpic&dateline=1347984802FastLuke4
    I am in Level 50
    Planning to reaching level 60 in 3 month
    World 2 is super awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is what I do to all players that is not my friend
    http://img01.bgstatic-de.de/images/games/games/1308/main/470x320/goodgame_empire-2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRrwwmfu8gA
  • Empire_LordEmpire_Lord Posts: 254
    edited 24.08.2012
    Well Done this idea Must be added to game
    in scale 1-10 i vote this idea:10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Critizm Allowed But Be Polite And Remember 'No One Perfect'

Empire_Lord
    Member of Crimson Gaurd
    English 1 or United Kingdom 1
  • DarkMonicaDarkMonica Posts: 195
    edited 24.08.2012
    I don't understand the second part ?
    DarkMonica @ usa 1
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 24.08.2012
    DarkMonica wrote: »
    I don't understand the second part ?

I think the idea would be that there are some weaker resource villages, with less villagers and less revenue so that some smaller alliances could get them as larger alliances wouldn't be interested.
    It's been a while.....

• xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 24.08.2012
    Genious First Idea :D
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • BadgameBadgame Posts: 399
    edited 24.08.2012
    About 1st idea the spy should give u the info on enemy castle and then u kill him
    Badgame From the World 2

My name is Badgame because i thought this game gonna be bad, because its a "goodgame" empire

signature_ice2hacf.png
  • KingWhiteFangKingWhiteFang Posts: 120
    edited 24.08.2012
    may be not kill but give him back to the castle fore a sum of resources,coins or rubies
    KingWhiteFang WWW 1

Proud Deputy of HA~COBRA Venom

I am against the new spy reports + NEW MAP and constantly buggy updates. Please revoke. Also if you are against this too add it to your Signature so that GGE will realize that we don't want it! GGS please talk to the Community before doing future updates and get their opinion on things first.

Experience: more than 2 years of playing
    Maximum level achieved: was 56 before went on a vocation without internet.
    Current level: 48
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • King TobiKing Tobi Posts: 112
    edited 24.08.2012
    Pure genuis for number 1 but number 2 no well there should be more resource villages but now there are barely unoccupied resource villages for uo to 500 miles
    I'm Back
    I'm Bigger
    I'm Better
    I'm KING TOBI
  • lordsaruman (US1)lordsaruman (US1) Posts: 926
    edited 23.09.2012
    You sir are a genius for the number 1. As for number 2 I don't see this happening in the near future.
    Lordsaruman int'1 former US1 member

Big bad scary war marshall of Pirates LOW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 14.10.2012
    I like the first idea, but only if u send a spy for espoinage, not sabatage.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • AlcraighAlcraigh Posts: 361
    edited 14.10.2012
    They say there is a fine line between being a genius and being a nutcase. You sir are proof of that! Idea 1 is pure genius, idea 2...... well, same sentiment as everyone else before me ;)
    "Due to the rain, the revolution has been postponed."
  • alexeptionalalexeptional Posts: 498
    edited 14.10.2012
    wow, this idea must be good, a CM has actually commented on it definately being mentioned. sounds like great fun, would really add a new dimension to the game.
    alexeptional @ en 1
  • it904it904 Posts: 168
    edited 14.10.2012
    brilliant first idea i capture spies all the time but it does me no good. all i find out is who sent them.
    16 and pregnant [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • famous nadinfamous nadin Posts: 335
    edited 14.10.2012
    CM Malreyn wrote: »
    Hi GorgeousCrusher,

I have to agree with Baldrick here, that idea about getting information from the spy sounds good to me.

i'll be sure this gets mentioned!

Regards,
    Malreyn
    yes if it does get its good!
    counting on my fingers no one beats me till now,waiting for a true warrior that will fight me8):D;):(
    I need an alliance please help me and see my thread - http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?64697-need-an-alliance&p=719436#post719436
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 15.10.2012
    i have only one problem with the first one, my spies always get caught. BUT i love the idea because i catch many other peoples spies and i wouldn't have to send out spies then.
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • homer27homer27 Posts: 150
    edited 19.01.2013
    Your first idea looks awesome
    homer27 @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.