Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion - The Capitals have arrived!

Comments

• t0rn4d0t0rn4d0 Posts: 96
    edited 07.09.2012
    JCollin wrote: »
    Still a lot of unhappiness?

I say before and I say again, unhappy just play it leisurely, do not bother to buy rubies if you are unhappy. If you are happy just continue to buy rubies. Remember GSS needs to make money, economy is bad, they need ways to rope in more profit.

There is more than 1 business model to make money.
    There is no problem with discussing to make this game better.
    t0rn4d0 @ WWW 1
  • ptookvivptookviv Posts: 17
    edited 07.09.2012
    wat i hear is a lot of complains.... i do not buy rubies and i still enjoy this game. i appreciate every single updates ggs has been putting out so far even though there are bugs sometimes. if you are playing this game free, why do you complain so much?? its FREE!!

Please learn to respect n appreciate others hard work n provide CONSTRUCTIVE suggestions/commands.
    ptookviv @ usa 1
  • EKCEKC Posts: 3
    edited 07.09.2012
    The capital is sparking war
    I think Texas Rangers are going to take a Bloody Blade's Capital.
    Also Death Riders took over a capital that belonged to someone in their own co-cooperative group!!!

Death Riders did not "take it over". The group that had it knew they couldn't hold it so we made a mutuallly beneficial arrangement. Get you facts straight before printing information that is pure speculation
    EKC @ WWW 2
  • edited 07.09.2012
    Please can we keep this discussion about the capitals and not about personal issues in game
  • GalacticiaGalacticia Posts: 141
    edited 08.09.2012
    So I've seen a palace has been built in the capital at 657:657 in int 1. Anyone have some pictures of the special troops? ;)
    Galacticia @ WWW 1
  • LegendaryKing9LegendaryKing9 Posts: 5
    edited 08.09.2012
    what are the elite troops? have we seen them before in the game or is this the first time they will be intorduced?
    LegendaryKing9 @ au 1
  • ~Farsight~~Farsight~ Posts: 852
    edited 08.09.2012
    these are my troops from the capital that i have
    Attachment not found.
    Don't push me...
    Those who deny our freedom will see no mercy
    lvl 56 and growing only 4 more to go!!! if i can count them on my fingers i can certainly do it on the game!!!:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlargFoo2BlargFoo2 Posts: 43
    edited 08.09.2012
    Farsight, would you mind taking a screenshot of each of the new units stats pages and posting it up here please (or anyone else who has the palace and the new units?)

Thanks
    Blargfoo
    BlargFoo @ usa 1
  • edited 08.09.2012
    Blargfoo2, The barbarian swordsman has 109 attack and 135/45 defence. It is exactly a combine of the halberdier and the twohanded. The same is the barbarian range unit, it is a combine of a longbowman and a crossbowman.
    I don't have unlock the other kingoms yet. Also i know that the farmer has 3 attack and 9 defence, lol!
    iwannagail @ WWW 1
  • BobFighter834 (INT2)BobFighter834 (INT2) Posts: 2,762
    edited 08.09.2012
    BlargFoo2 wrote: »
    Farsight, would you mind taking a screenshot of each of the new units stats pages and posting it up here please (or anyone else who has the palace and the new units?)

One thing that frustrates me to no end, is how we don't have stats on every unit in the game (e.g. barbarians, desert people, cultists, new guys, etc.) How can I know what kind of strength army to send without some statistics?

Thanks
    Blargfoo

You can get stats on other kingdom troops - spy on a tower/fortress in the appropriate kingdom. Then click on a flank with the type of troop that you want to see, and in the bit at the top, click on the NPC troop. You should be taken to a page with the appropriate stats for that unit.

I have managed to find the stats of the new defensive units. Apparently, the "new" offensive units are just the old kingsguard from the thorn king.

Anyway, here are the links to some of the units' profile:

Defensive capital troops: http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/5536/defensivekinsguardfromc.png
    New bowman of the kingsguard (ranged offensive capital): http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/7549/bowmanstatsnew.png
    New knight of the kingsguard (melee offensive capital): http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/1677/knightstatsnew.png
    Norseman with ax (melee ice world): http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8872/norseaxe.png
    Norseman with box (ranged ice world): http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7306/norsebow.png
    BobFighter834 - International 2.

"It's not about the rubies, rubies, rubies
    We don't need your rubies, rubies, rubies
    We just wanna make the world dance
    Forget about the price tag" - by Jessie J (sort of)

To contact support, you can:

1. Click here - http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    2. Click on "help" and "support" in-game (top-right of your screen - blue question mark)
    3. Type "Goodgame Empire Support" into Google.
  • BlargFoo2BlargFoo2 Posts: 43
    edited 08.09.2012
    Thanks very much for the info Bobfighter. What an idiot I am RE: the NPC stats :) You learn something new every day.

And, to repay your kindness, here's the rest of the troops:
    http://imgur.com/a/Xq1X9

Regards,
    blarg
    BlargFoo @ usa 1
  • BobFighter834 (INT2)BobFighter834 (INT2) Posts: 2,762
    edited 08.09.2012
    BlargFoo2 wrote: »
    Thanks very much for the info Bobfighter. What an idiot I am RE: the NPC stats :) You learn something new every day.

Regards,
    blarg

Don't worry - I only know about this because someone pointed it out to someone else in another thread. Maybe they should tell you about it somewhere, but I don't know where, because it seems a bit too specific and unimportant to go in the "Game Help". Besides, what level 60 or even level 25 looks at the game help any more?
    BobFighter834 - International 2.

"It's not about the rubies, rubies, rubies
    We don't need your rubies, rubies, rubies
    We just wanna make the world dance
    Forget about the price tag" - by Jessie J (sort of)

To contact support, you can:

1. Click here - http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    2. Click on "help" and "support" in-game (top-right of your screen - blue question mark)
    3. Type "Goodgame Empire Support" into Google.
  • rizzogirlrizzogirl Posts: 37
    edited 08.09.2012
    What does a 'Capital' look like on the map compared to castles and outposts....I know it sound like a dumb question but I could spend all day manually scouring the map for something and never find it; coz I don't know what I'm looking for. Ie is it a huge castle with a massive kings banner or something? I assume you capture it by attacking the usual way. This wasn't dealt with in the Q & A closed thread.
    rizzogirl @ en 1
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 08.09.2012
    rizzogirl wrote: »
    What does a 'Capital' look like on the map compared to castles and outposts....I know it sound like a dumb question but I could spend all day manually scouring the map for something and never find it; coz I don't know what I'm looking for. Ie is it a huge castle with a massive kings banner or something? I assume you capture it by attacking the usual way. This wasn't dealt with in the Q & A closed thread.

Have a look at 657:657 or 850:462 on EN1
    It's been a while.....

• alex hasnaalex hasna Posts: 13
    edited 08.09.2012
    hello gge we have 5421 players in our server and only 1 capital well thats not fair at all we need at least 2
    alex hasna @ au 1
    edited 09.09.2012
    alex hasna wrote: »
    hello gge we have 5421 players in our server and only 1 capital well thats not fair at all we need at least 2

Well I think we have somewhere around 15,000 players and we only have 2 capitals.
    It's been a while.....

• drifter4drifter4 Posts: 2
    edited 09.09.2012
    it's a great idea coz our alliance will get it first !!!!! hopefully
    drifter4 @ en 1
  • NaberiusNaberius Posts: 6
    edited 09.09.2012
    drifter4 wrote: »

If your alliance hasn't captured one yet, you're a little late to be first at that. All capitals have already been captured ;)

Horrible timing on the server update. The wars GGS wanted are taking place on International 1. Steel and Bad Boys are going at it like crazy and it will only increase in intensity.

Still, I hope the server update at least gets rid of the lag we're experiencing now.
    Capture and hold a capital? No problem.
    SteelPiratesSmaller.gif
    edited 09.09.2012
    drifter4 wrote: »

Nothing personal drifter. Your alliance is one of the biggest but the capitals need a lot of resources (1 million) and a lot of support (20,000 defenders). And they've both been taken already by alliances who have many more high level players than yours. Maybe one day......

Have a look at 657:657 or 850:462.
    It's been a while.....

• Edward ErnstEdward Ernst Posts: 1
    edited 09.09.2012
    where are the capitals for alliances and how many alliances have them and how many are there

how many are there in internatiol 2 i ean palce for your alliance
    Edward Ernst @ WWW 2
Sign In to comment.