Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

75% rubie thingy!?

Comments

• WuerfelWillyWuerfelWilly Posts: 2,027
    edited 07.09.2012
    Neave wrote: »
    Do you realize that you locked a thread where many members were petitioning for a 100% bonus voucher?
    Why don't you lock this one and let the petition keep on going?
    Do you want to silence your customers?

The first time was an inconvenience, now it is just ridiculous.

You already told us that you will think about a compensation for us.
    What compensation did we get? Nothing, waited an entire week for a random 75% bonus that does not even work, let alone a 100% bonus.
    You did not care that many of us were wasting our time refreshing the store the whole time.
    You promised some sort of compensation and we received none.

My entire alliance, comprising of over 40 people (counting sub-alliances), is extremely disgusted with how GGE is handling this situation.
    I am sure my alliance are not the only ones.

Many members are starting to feel betrayed and regret voting for you for the game of the year.
    Pass that along to your superiors who make the decisions.

Hey Neave,
    of course I can understand that you was angry but I think that one topic regarding the issue itself is enough. Actually I did not realize that one of the topics is a petition and I already reopened the thread and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused ;)

Regards
    Hannes

• Magical_misteryMagical_mistery Posts: 5
    edited 07.09.2012
    its not an over load mine says
    the server is misconfigured

error unable to connect to server through internal misconfiguration

suprise suprise its the second time now its getting rediculous
    this is no way to run a business or look after the people who spend an awfull lot of time on the site and see to it they get a games award
    bet the server is configured correctly in an hour or so like the last time and as it was configured correctly before the "bonus" came up
    we should boycott this untill the problem is sorted out every ruby player in the game should boycott them i bet it would stay configured after that hey?
    we buy a lot of rubies amongst our group and the lack of consideration recieved from good game from the tickets we put in last time was quite frankly unaceptable the customer service is appaling they could not care less,
    this is no way to run a business you should look after the people who pay your bills and vote in the games awards

oh and good game thats us the people who play this game for hours on end and put you in the places you are in now
    Magical_mistery @ en 1
  • Fraser71Fraser71 Posts: 42
    edited 07.09.2012
    I'm only actually waiting on here now to see if the server miraculously springs into action when the bonus stops!!
    What do you reckon Hannes????
    Fraser71 @ en 1
  • edited 07.09.2012
    CM Pinky wrote: »
    Hey Neave,
    of course I can understand that you was angry but I think that one topic regarding the issue itself is enough. Actually I did not realize that one of the topics is a petition and I already reopened the thread and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused ;)

Regards
    Hannes

Thank you very much for opening the other thread.

Guys, neave is organising a petition and writing a letter to GGS about the bonuses.
    Go on the other thread and sign if you want a bonus voucher
  • Magical_misteryMagical_mistery Posts: 5
    edited 07.09.2012
    the shop magically opened 30 minutes after the bonus last time

the joke was the low level of customer service afterwards the response was uncaring and unhelpfull
    the last time fully expect the same this time
    we should boycott the ruby shop till this problem is sorted once and for all
    Magical_mistery @ en 1
  • denver (BG1)denver (BG1) Posts: 2
    edited 07.09.2012
    i can' open the shop...it's RIDICULOUS
    denver @ bg 1
  • MaJeStiicMaJeStiic Posts: 367
    edited 07.09.2012
    There's got to be a better castle game than this one out there to spend half the money on and get good support
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leader of Dream Team on USA 1 server. Follow our battles here! http://goo.gl/Aqqua
  • Franke_dkFranke_dk Posts: 5
    edited 07.09.2012
    This is how good companies get a bad reputation...by not delivering what they promise.
    I just hope that the leadership is aware of the situation and deals with it accordingly, keeping the customers expectations in mind.
    It's actually pretty simple:
    Walk the talk or don't talk at all.
    Franke_dk @ skn 1
  • Sir Goro III (BG1)Sir Goro III (BG1) Posts: 51
    edited 07.09.2012
    Poor game support :(
    What you want, to make us quit?
    Sir Goro III @ bg 1
  • Fraser71Fraser71 Posts: 42
    edited 07.09.2012
    Neave wrote: »

Very eloquent and concise letter Neave, I agree wholeheartedly!
    Fraser71 @ en 1
  • BarkeleyBarkeley Posts: 1
    edited 07.09.2012
    Good, I''m slowly learning how to play without rubies and saving money. I never buy any out of offers. Those who are sorry must be ggs. I imagine some guy over there will be kicked out after this second failure. That's how it would be in any serious company.
    Barkeley @ WWW 1
  • Parc Clape (US1)Parc Clape (US1) Posts: 157
    edited 07.09.2012
    Franke_dk wrote: »
    This is how good companies get a bad reputation...by not delivering what they promise.
    I just hope that the leadership is aware of the situation and deals with it accordingly, keeping the customers expectations in mind.
    It's actually pretty simple:
    Walk the talk or don't talk at all.

This is just people getting upset when something doesn't work right. It will forever be a part of history & the future to come. I don't think they ever promised a 100% error/bug free game, so we'll just have to deal with it and hope for the best.
    Parc Clape
    Dream Team
    "Raise not thy flatulence in anger, lest the stink betray you!"" -Assgrym of Sewergrate Keep. -Year of the Glowing Turd
  • WuerfelWillyWuerfelWilly Posts: 2,027
    edited 07.09.2012
    Parc Clape wrote: »
    This is just people getting upset when something doesn't work right. It will forever be a part of history & the future to come. I don't think they ever promised a 100% error/bug free game, so we'll just have to deal with it and hope for the best.

Hey guys,

actually the amount of mistakes right now is way too high. Of course we can never provide you with a 100% perfect game but at least we have to work on the issues that are online right now. And fortunately we are already doing that. Sorry for anything that happened within the last days and I will of course also state your mood within the company.

You are the players and you are the heart of our games!

• Red Haggis (US1)Red Haggis (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 07.09.2012
    I also tried and couldn't even get in but i refuse to buy rubies at full price so they are the ones loosing money.
    Queen Kimberly. @ WWW 1
  • edited 07.09.2012
    you keep saying that Pinky but GGS don't seem to learn any lessons - same old same old I am afraid to say - can we have a message from the Managing Director of GGS saying exactly what measures they are taking to avoid server overload in future - I know you are doing your best but you just come over as an apologist for a rather incompetent company - you probably find it all rather embarassing having to make the same old excuses and apologies time after time - let's hear something from someone in a position to really influence things.
    goodgriefhoorah @ WWW 2
  • edited 07.09.2012
    and amazingly the shop is now available again
    goodgriefhoorah @ WWW 2
  • Caleb Peters (GB1)Caleb Peters (GB1) GB1 Posts: 436
    edited 07.09.2012
    CM Pinky wrote: »
    Hey guys,

we are aware of that and we are working on a solution. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Regards
    Hannes

Edit:

Please use only one thread for posting regarding this issue. We will also thing about a compensation but I can not tell you anything precise yet.

thanks pinky ur the best ;) and yeah compensation would only be fair thanks for looking into it :)
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 07.09.2012
    Come on, I just wanted to buy rubies with the bonus ;(*, why you guys of GGS don't stop doing updates for a few days and concentrate on fixing annoying bugs like that?
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • Neave (US1)Neave (US1) Posts: 102
    edited 07.09.2012
    xJadetsssx wrote: »
    Come on, I just wanted to buy rubies with the bonus ;(*, why you guys of GGS don't stop doing updates for a few days and concentrate on fixing annoying bugs like that?

CM Pinky was kind enough to offer to forward a letter from the community directly to the CEO

If you agree with the letter's contents, feel free to sign, I am assuming it will get printed out on Monday

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?32366-Open-Letter-to-All-Directors-of-the-GGS-Parent-Company-regarding-Empire
    Neave @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file