Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

Resource Villages

Jamjam47Jamjam47 Posts: 3
I think one major flaw in the Ever Winter Glacier is that there is no limit to how many resource villages you can own. Such as outposts = there are tons of them but, a limit of 3 per person :D . Villages = not so many and not limit at all X( . Solutions : produce more Villages or simply limit the amount of villages you can have therefore everyone can have ownership of at least a couple resource villages. I think it's very unfair to enter the Ever Winter Glacier and find that all of the Villages are taken. This flaw puts lower level members at a disadvantage which is extremely unfair.
Post edited by Jamjam47 on

Comments

• J.I. Joe2J.I. Joe2 Posts: 563
    edited 16.07.2012
    The limit is 30 villages, 10 of each ressource type.
  • DarkMonicaDarkMonica Posts: 195
    edited 16.07.2012
    they get taken up by higher levels before peace period is over, more people come onto the map and no more villages are added. I think it is pointless to continue building on it--i slowed my progress WAY down to get my production up to support the army to defend. Even to send supplies back to the main--i loose way more in transit costs. I am really disappointed in the villages.
  • DClucasDClucas Posts: 159
    edited 21.07.2012
    just take them from other people. I've already taken 4 villages from this guy who hasn't been on (he has tons of fires in his castle and no offensive/defensive soldiers for several days) and he cant attack me because his army is destroyed in both worlds.
  • 12kroko12kroko Posts: 243
    edited 21.07.2012
    Exactly fight for them.
  • AnteresAnteres Posts: 1
    edited 21.07.2012
    I have no resource villages because they are all taken up and i can't capture any and then i get pounded for it.
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 21.07.2012
    Get them from inactive players
  • AgentYAgentY Posts: 713
    edited 21.07.2012
    Almost all inactive players dont have any villages at all.
  • Jaydpt (INT1)Jaydpt (INT1) Posts: 163
    edited 21.07.2012
    i see many food villages in the ice and if you watch the borders in the sand new ones appear all the time you just have to be quick as for the wood and stone ones you will have to fight to get or keep them as there seems to be less of em.
  • lulu712lulu712 Posts: 1
    edited 26.08.2012
    What do these villages actually do. I have 3 food ones, but how do they work?
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 26.08.2012
    Food villages increase your food production by 30% per village, stone and wood villages increase your production by 20% per village.

If you check your food production it should be a lot higher than before.
  • FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
    edited 26.08.2012
    Jaydpt wrote: »
    i see many food villages in the ice and if you watch the borders in the sand new ones appear all the time you just have to be quick as for the wood and stone ones you will have to fight to get or keep them as there seems to be less of em.

Same with me if you skirt around the borders of where all the players are (eg: really far north/south/east/west) you will find a ton of open villages, and usually newbies appear on the borders.
  • LegoNenenLegoNenen Posts: 98
    edited 27.08.2012
    DClucas wrote: »
    just take them from other people. I've already taken 4 villages from this guy who hasn't been on (he has tons of fires in his castle and no offensive/defensive soldiers for several days) and he cant attack me because his army is destroyed in both worlds.
    But in my area, All, (Or most) Villages are taken by High levels who would crush me, (Maybe) under there little finger. but i do not want more wars with sabotage on my everwinter place, had enough of that.
  • Goldsphinx01Goldsphinx01 Posts: 1
    edited 28.08.2012
    Having to fight for resources for new players arriving is not fun, All this system has created is a first come first serve unless you come in late in your development of the first world and have immense resources to ship across. To me that rather defeats the purpose of a "new frontier" feel. It needs to be balanced out so a new players have access to resources as well.
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 28.08.2012
    LegoNenen wrote: »
    But in my area, All, (Or most) Villages are taken by High levels who would crush me, (Maybe) under there little finger. but i do not want more wars with sabotage on my everwinter place, had enough of that.
    Having to fight for resources for new players arriving is not fun, All this system has created is a first come first serve unless you come in late in your development of the first world and have immense resources to ship across. To me that rather defeats the purpose of a "new frontier" feel. It needs to be balanced out so a new players have access to resources as well.

I agree with both of you, the new worlds are completely unbalanced
  • edited 28.08.2012
    HEY LIFE SUCKS! you want to be afraid of people and not take there RVs then fine dont take them your loss! your just too chicken to capture it from strong players and then you people whine... suck it up and play the game... and yes it is first come first serve! take it or leave it! like the game the way it is or leave it
  • FastLuke4FastLuke4 Posts: 95
    edited 28.08.2012
    You're so right
  • dragon21 (US1)dragon21 (US1) Posts: 289
    edited 06.09.2012
    Steve is sooo righteous. Everyone wants the system to change, but no one wants to change themselves. :p
  • CalabasheCalabashe Posts: 5
    edited 10.09.2012
    Hope there's cheeze with all this whine. Everwinter is a different game ppl. If you want comparative nicey, nicey, stay in Empire.

I understand Burning Sands is ever tougher. Haven't decided on taking that challange yet. If I do, I'm going to do it knowing the challange and not whaaah whaaah about it.

You want a village? Take it.

Clue: Proximity is the key to defense.
  • RoughneckRoughneck Posts: 2
    edited 10.09.2012
    Shortage of villages? Not in my neighborhood.
    As of this moment, the following resource villages in the north are unoccupied:
    770:487, 772:475, 767:471, 775:469, 768:452, 781:440, 770:452, 773:477, 772:418, 784:435, 773:461, 836:430, 735:465, 773:464, 773:461, 771:462, 776:450, 783:438.
    First come first serve:)
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 10.09.2012
    thats why i the new update they are going to add that u can only have 5 of each resoure

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file