We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Good job, CMs

I'd like to thank all the CMs, BMs and any other types of Ms for their work over the past week (especially CM Malreyn). They have done a magnificent job in merging threads and answering questions, even though we have had tons and tons of people posting recently (due to some major bugs that somehow got through alpha testing).

So well done to all the members of staff that volunteer to post here!
BobFighter834 - International 2.

"It's not about the rubies, rubies, rubies
We don't need your rubies, rubies, rubies
We just wanna make the world dance
Forget about the price tag" - by Jessie J (sort of)

To contact support, you can:

1. Click here - http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
2. Click on "help" and "support" in-game (top-right of your screen - blue question mark)
3. Type "Goodgame Empire Support" into Google.
Post edited by BobFighter834 (INT2) on

Comments

• cagecage Posts: 241
    edited 09.08.2012
    ok u wont get many people to post here but we all now a few cm so im saying thanks to CM Malreyn,cm pinky,cm bunzy,krishnavyas Board Moderator,DeltaPhoenix Board Moderator,Woodstone Board Moderator,CM Brain Community Manager all i think work for gg so thank you
    dont be scared to send frend request
    cage @ en [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]dragon vs angel

uk 1 world
  • f87f87 Posts: 139
    edited 09.08.2012
    I have been here not so long but I will thank you all anyway. I enjoy playing the game and finding information on the forum. The way you people give the chance for players to make this game/forum even better is great.
    f87 @ nl 1
  • lllkk02 (INT1)lllkk02 (INT1) Posts: 78
    edited 09.08.2012
    Thank you All CMs And All BMs and all the others who are working towards this game.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    BARBARIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OW! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.What will happen next???

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Signatures made by me , thanks for liking my crazy Signatures! :thumbsup:

This is the result of my Creativeness, be Creative, Then you Can make Creative Stuff like my signatures.

[email protected] International 01:D:D
  • edited 10.08.2012
    Hi guys,

On behalf of myself, CM Pinky and the board mods, i just wanna say thanks for this! Its nice that you can take time out to thank us for the hard work, it really is appreciated!

Regards,
    Malreyn
  • contrilioncontrilion Posts: 328
    edited 10.08.2012
    i support good game empire i just brought some rubies :D
    contrilion @ WWW 1
    level 70 legend
    HADES DAWN!
    HELL BOYS!!!

18-hades.jpg
  • SvetovnaSilaSvetovnaSila Posts: 583
    edited 10.08.2012
    ya, nice job CMs and Mods
    8d1fd513943faaf57ffdb000490cfdee.gif
  • LOL LOL2LOL LOL2 Posts: 566
    edited 10.08.2012
    Thanks to all your hardwork :P
    thronking.png
  • mathhead2mathhead2 Posts: 76
    edited 10.08.2012
    ya thank you and good job :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    proud general of Spartan Camelot and a proud member of camelot
  • naca7naca7 Posts: 82
    edited 11.08.2012
    ya thanks for all the hard work:)
    naca7 @ WWW 1
  • DClucasDClucas Posts: 159
    edited 11.08.2012
    Thanks for all of your hard work! ir must be pretty difficult to run a game like this :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who said there should be more ways to get rubies and coins?

Level 60 :)
    International 2
    Alliance: Black Legion
  • apaladinhopefulapaladinhopeful Posts: 22
    edited 26.08.2012
    I think they do a particularly good job considering how much we whine, carp, gripe, beg, and criticize. I know it is their job to be polite, but I remember from a short stint as a short order cook how difficult that can be, and how easy it is to come to hate the customers, lol. Thanks, guys, for your consideration and encouragement, and for not showing it on those occasions when we must get on your nerves.
    May the power of spandex be with you.
  • King TobiKing Tobi Posts: 112
    edited 26.08.2012
    Thanks x 1,000,000,000 you are awesome all of you! You are the reason GGE has all these members!:) :) :) :) :)
    I'm Back
    I'm Bigger
    I'm Better
    I'm KING TOBI
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 26.08.2012
    Thankyou so much evryone at GGS for keeping the forum polite and helpful and for listening to us even when we whine and criticise.:):):):)
    I Have left the game, but I am still on the forums, click the link below to go to the recruitment thread of my old alliance.
    Warbrotherhood
    The same reason that causes us to argue with a neighbour causes a war betwixt princes.~Michel De Montaigne.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CM Pinky wrote: »
    Swiftarrow21 is awesome!
    If you want a challenging puzzle, click here.
  • AgentYAgentY Posts: 713
    edited 26.08.2012
    Thanks to all of GGE team for making this successful game. Without you all, the game and the forum wouldve been all messy.
    LegionOfKillers

Not to be messed with

International 2
    My reaction when I look at my enemies' castles after I attack them:
    "Stop! It's too bright!!"
    My original and new event idea: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?64214-The-Banished-King-New-Event&highlight=banished+king
    Also, please use the search engine. There are hundreds of threads on one topic.
  • FlyingpigzFlyingpigz Posts: 294
    edited 26.08.2012
    I think they do a particularly good job considering how much we whine, carp, gripe, beg, and criticize. I know it is their job to be polite, but I remember from a short stint as a short order cook how difficult that can be, and how easy it is to come to hate the customers, lol. Thanks, guys, for your consideration and encouragement, and for not showing it on those occasions when we must get on your nerves.

LOL, that is so true. THANK YOU MODS!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Favorite Qoute:
    -Hahaha, hahaha. Now you're just being cute. I can't GO to Pigfarts, Potter. It's ON MARS. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Look at this! Look at this! It's Rocketship Potter! Starkid Potter! Moonshoes Potter! Traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts!" (Act 1, Part 4) -Malfoy
Sign In to comment.