Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New Troops and Level 4 Tavern

William89William89 Posts: 512
I think we should have a couple of new troops: A horseman for melee and Chariot for ranged. To get them need level 6 barracks unlocked at level 54 and maybe red to match the level 4 walls and keep.

Also i would like level 4 tavern as 15 spies you get max at the moment isnt enough because some people have like 120 - 150 Guards
Post edited by William89 on
William89

Comments

• Empire_LordEmpire_Lord Posts: 254
    edited 24.08.2012
    William89 wrote: »
    I think we should have a couple of new troops: A horseman for melee and Chariot for ranged. To get them need level 6 barracks unlocked at level 54 and maybe red to match the level 4 walls and keep.

Also i would like level 4 tavern as 15 spies you get max at the moment isnt enough because some people have like 120 - 150 Guards

New troops didnt too bad idea
    U no need more level of Tavern to get spy just build more tavern i also build more so i get more spy and SB too

50% Can be added 8o but one again is useless :evil:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Critizm Allowed But Be Polite And Remember 'No One Perfect'

Empire_Lord
    Member of Crimson Gaurd
    English 1 or United Kingdom 1
  • LOL LOL2LOL LOL2 Posts: 566
    edited 24.08.2012
    empire 15 spies is max you can have you cant build anymore than that so thats why he wants tavern level 4
    thronking.png
  • edited 24.08.2012
    LVL 4 taver is good new troops not that needed
    2q0kd1spng

Been playing since 2012.

Huzaifa Memon @ WWW 1
  • cheeze-it-guycheeze-it-guy Posts: 955
    edited 24.08.2012
    yes i agree with the tarven.
    maybe the troops.
    we already have vets, vets and the normal troops are good enough.
    think of the back fire.
    if it was done then level 60's rubie buyers will probably dominate everyone,
    and think of the alliance that is all rubie buyers.
    thats kinda scary to think.
    what we have now is good enough, the tarvens should not level up. because some people have 100 guards and that is what they like. they builded so much guard towers that they dont want to be spyed AT ALL.
    its also in a matter of luck, lets see. each is like 2. plus 3 tarven's and the normal amount is 15. and there will be like 21 spys. now that is a bad idea.
    no more spys. what we have is good enough.

regards:- cheeze-it-guy
    tumblr_mkwj4vAI8W1r3k73wo1_250.gif

Enter a riddle thread HERE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file