Home English (UK) Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

To Those Saying the Forum is Dead

Comments

• ChaseSpadesChaseSpades Posts: 42
    edited 03.07.2012
    yep just make sure your insults are innuendos so you can deny their meaning when you are called on them! :p
    I played on USA1 before it was cool! Still waiting for that to mean some thing...
    Leader of the Edge Runners! We don't always run, but when we do, it's on edges...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 03.07.2012
    aint that the truth
  • Serious BlackSerious Black Posts: 752
    edited 06.08.2012
    and Kig Avalon nope, I am not Jasons account.... And if I would be Jason, I wold wrote I am american, but I am not and I do not wish to be
    seriousblack-1.png
    I thank DeltaPhoenix for my siggy.
  • Dusan007 (generic1)Dusan007 (generic1) Posts: 532
    edited 06.08.2012
    Who IS this tron guy? Seems to me like another one of Jason's accounts...
    I don't think he is. He would have told me and I dont know of any more accounts than two of them: different worlds

Well here is the list :

Jonson Greece : His original account
    The Mockingjay : His relative : http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?24285-To-Those-Saying-the-Forum-is-Dead/page2
    Jonson Greece 2 : His relative number two
    Tron the Hero : his best friend from Mafia ( and he pays him with gold to spam on this forum , only problem is that in mafia you can send golds betvine players , but never mind )
    pluto the 2 end (something like that ) : crazy kid from his school , or some kind of hacker lol

And that is it all family is here lol
    I'm not insulted. but ya...the F-117 only crashed cuz the Russians or was it Bosnians had some kind of awesome SAM missle (SAM is surface to air missle)

Bosnian had a awesome SAM ?! and they helped Serbia to defend against NATO ?!
    lol-rs-blogspot-com.jpg
    .... I left this forum ....
    If you want to contact me find me in Internal 1 :)
    nick : Dusan007
    Dont hesitate to send me message

And remember :
    " Whose law lies in the mace his trace smell on inhumanity " - Bishop Petar Petrovic Njegos
  • edited 06.08.2012
    Ok,I don't pay Tron with Gold. He don't play no more. I paid him with whatever I can send him in GGMafia.
  • Serious BlackSerious Black Posts: 752
    edited 06.08.2012
    Like Dusan said - lol
    seriousblack-1.png
    I thank DeltaPhoenix for my siggy.
  • edited 06.08.2012
    Moderators please close this dumbass thred. It is getting offtopic,and if any ofyou are American,you understand why it is starting to get just a little bit on my nerves.
  • Dusan007 (generic1)Dusan007 (generic1) Posts: 532
    edited 06.08.2012
    Ok,I don't pay Tron with Gold. He don't play no more. I paid him with whatever I can send him in GGMafia.

But in mafia you cant send anything to other peoples lol
    .... I left this forum ....
    If you want to contact me find me in Internal 1 :)
    nick : Dusan007
    Dont hesitate to send me message

And remember :
    " Whose law lies in the mace his trace smell on inhumanity " - Bishop Petar Petrovic Njegos
  • edited 06.08.2012
    free honorpoints.....Cashboost infamily....XP boost in family......
  • edited 07.08.2012
    jason just grow up this is geting old. bunzy mabye if u try to be nicer to the people on these forams they will like u better and jason will stop buging u, well hopefuly. :)
  • pink spartan900pink spartan900 Posts: 781
    edited 07.08.2012
    stop arguing people! im to happy to even careeeeeeeee! XD ill feel so high (not as in drugs, how old do you think i bloody am!) and i cant stop singing this song:
    cause when the sun sets baby on the avenue
    i get this drunk sex feeling
    yeah when im with you!
    so put your arms around me babyyyyyyy
    we tearing up the town
    cause thats just how we do!
    how we dooooo
    thats just how we do
    I wanna party and moreeeee!
    im sooooo hyped <3 xxxx
    PINK SPARTAN900 @ EN1!
    SEND A SWORD BROTHER/SISTER REQUEST TO CASTLE HALO GIRL<3
    LEADER OF ALLIANCE SEXY_SPARTANS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AND TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO THINK MAFIA OR FARMER OR FASHION OR POKER ARE THE BEST GGS GAMES HERE'S WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU:
    EMPIRE RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! :p
  • edited 07.08.2012
    3bros3sis2 wrote: »
    jason just grow up this is geting old. bunzy mabye if u try to be nicer to the people on these forams they will like u better and jason will stop buging u, well hopefuly. :)
    Jason is a master of buggin Bunzy,but Jason will disappear soon. Jason has too much history on here, and isswitchin IPs soon. Bunzy will not b able to track him any mo' it's over! Jason is mo gangsta than you! but he is also cool enuf to not take ya down! i knowhow. i haven't. Anyway, You won't see anyythin by Xemo, jason, or Mocks by Mockinjay! But you can be sure as hell Iwill still be here, just no one will knowwho I am. I'm badass enuf to beat the odds and the system, yashould have banned me fist time ya gaveme infractions. Now I too powerful to beat.
    now you cango eat.
    edited 07.08.2012
    stop arguing people! im to happy to even careeeeeeeee! XD ill feel so high (not as in drugs, how old do you think i bloody am!) and i cant stop singing this song:

im sooooo hyped <3 xxxx
    AS I SAID IM HYPED! :p xxx
    PINK SPARTAN900 @ EN1!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AND TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO THINK MAFIA OR FARMER OR FASHION OR POKER ARE THE BEST GGS GAMES HERE'S WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU:
  • edited 07.08.2012
    Orite. We get the damnn picture!
    edited 07.08.2012
    Orite. We get the damnn picture!

CALM DOWN BUZZ KILL, SHESH! xxx
    PINK SPARTAN900 @ EN1!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 07.08.2012
    I'mcalm. I'm just a natural born badass.
  • edited 07.08.2012
    soooooooooooooo when u get a new user u will stop buging bunzy making supid threds and posts :D???
  • edited 07.08.2012
    For all essensial purposes I will be gone. I won't act the same, or do anything the same. You won't know it's me.
  • edited 07.08.2012
    'sigh' this place will start to get a bit dell with out u :) will u say when u are going?
  • edited 07.08.2012
    August 8-14. I am moving!
This discussion has been closed.