Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

attacking from resource villages.

Phantom123Phantom123 Posts: 64
i just wanted to suggest the possibility of attacking from resource villages, since you can already post troops at them anyway, or would it be too easy to get other resource villages that are nearby?, just tell me what you think
Post edited by Phantom123 on
Phantom123 @ usa 1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its an F4 Phantom

Comments

• xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 01.08.2012
    I don't agree, it will make attacks happen every 5 mins everywhere..., and also you can attack from Resource Villages, but you can't steal other Villages attacking from a Village
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • Phantom123Phantom123 Posts: 64
    edited 01.08.2012
    oh alright then, i didn't know that, you a very good critique xjadetsssx, you were the first one to tell me i had a bad idea for all of my other threads, but there's one good thing about that, when you like something, that means it's really a good idea.
    Phantom123 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its an F4 Phantom
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 01.08.2012
    Phantom123 wrote: »
    oh alright then, i didn't know that, you a very good critique xjadetsssx, you were the first one to tell me i had a bad idea for all of my other threads, but there's one good thing about that, when you like something, that means it's really a good idea.

oh well thank you, I just thought about this, let's say a player send 500 troops to a Village and steal the Village of other player, and because they are more Villages nearby he attacks the next one giving the opponent almost no time and it goes on and on with the others and in 30 mins someone stole all your Villages
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
    edited 01.08.2012
    xJadetsssx wrote: »
    oh well thank you, I just thought about this, let's say a player send 500 troops to a Village and steal the Village of other player, and because they are more Villages nearby he attacks the next one giving the opponent almost no time and it goes on and on with the others and in 30 mins someone stole all your Villages

your right,hey do you have any good ideas that you feel should be integrated into the game?
    Phantom123 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its an F4 Phantom
  • the champconqthe champconq Posts: 190
    edited 02.08.2012
    well this was i good idea but i didn't know you could attack castles from them i assumed since you couldn't attack villages it would be the same.
    shadow heros the first division of the shadow family and the head division
    edited 02.08.2012
    well this was i good idea but i didn't know you could attack castles from them i assumed since you couldn't attack villages it would be the same.

same thing with me.
    Phantom123 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its an F4 Phantom

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file